Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Happy June BIC! ๐ŸŒท

Let's jump with joy, Summer is almost here!  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐ŸŒž

giphy.gif

โ€ƒ

June brings the official start of Summer, โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Œ Father's Day ๐Ÿ’—, The end of school ๐Ÿซ , better weather *maybe ๐Ÿ˜Ž* , and sooo many excellent things to be jazzed about. 

Please share your jaunty June Hauls with us  ๐Ÿ›  What are you super jazzed about recieving this month? We just love to see it all! 

And, Of course a huge ๐Ÿฅณ Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿฐ to all the June babies! 

giphy-1.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: ๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

@Westcoasty @SportyGirly125 

I don't know what ND and Sephoras plans are.  What I have noticed is that some of her palettes and minis have disappeared from the Canadian site.  On Natasha's IG she did not list Canada in a country that was recieving this particular palette.

I don't know what is going on with ND and Canada but I was buying up the ones I wanted in case they disappeared from the Canadian site all togeather.

I think we're going to keep seeing a limited selection but who knows ๐Ÿค—

@CynthieLu  Interesting. I suppose I see things disappearing all the time, so I'm not sure if it's a product line being pulled, or just that Canada carries fewer items in general. For example, Skinfix used to have two trial sets, one of which I wanted to get. It was there a couple of weeks ago. Now it's vanished. Other items on my Loves list will be "out of stock", and then switch to "can't ship this product to Canada".

Thinking it through a little further, Sephora Canada might be reducing the number of items it carries in general, removing the items that sell the least, in order to have less money tied up in slow moving inventory. This is purely a guess on my part, but it fits with the pattern I think I'm seeing, of doing some serious overhauling behind the scenes in order to improve customer satisfaction.

Nice haul @SportyGirly125.

@Loretta55 Thank you 

Love it!

@Nomischka Thank you 

Great choice @SportyGirly125, the Natasha Denona Yucca Eyeshadow Palette looks like it will be really fun to use with a lot of everyday friendly shades! Canโ€™t wait to see your looks with this one; do you have a favourite color from the palette? 

@bakeamuffin @Thank You. Just from looking at it Makia and Elysian look really pretty but Makia is probably my top pick. 

The palette and matching eyeliner both look great, @SportyGirly125!

@curlychiquita @Thank You 

It's stunning! @SportyGirly125 and the matching eyeliner too! Fantastic ๐Ÿ˜„

@CynthieLu @Thank You 

@SportyGirly125 Stunning palette. I am looking forward to seeing your look !!

@Mellmars1185 Thank you 

Oh, wow gorgeous! Can you please do a swatch of the palette. Pretty please? Also, did you get this here or at her website? Man, the eyeliners are already OOS here ๐Ÿ˜ญ โค๏ธ @SportyGirly125 

@Buootiful I know @sonnydee did swatches down below if you want to check hers out. 

I got it the day it came out at Ulta so

I could use my points to get it. 

Ah, why didn't I think of that? lol ๐Ÿ™‚  I checked Ulta when they didn't have it listed yet , looking for the crayons. I forgot and didn't keep checking, my bad. Thanks I'll check sonnydees. @SportyGirly125 

@Buootiful @The eyeliner is still available at Ulta 

@SportyGirly125 can't wait to see your new look.  Those colors are pretty 

@CorgiMommy @Thank You 

Birthday haul using mostly points. That Yucca palette ๐Ÿ˜ I havenโ€™t brought myself to use it yet, but soon! 

IMG_5872.jpeg

The GWPs from Ulta. I love that I can still get them even when I use points on my purchase. 

IMG_5876.jpeg

โ€ƒ

โ€ƒ

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos286
  • giphy.gif
  • giphy-1.gif
  • Blueberry Gumdrops is magnetic; polish on the stick stem (instead of the nail) shows how it looks with no magnet used.
  • One of these kids is not like the others, one of these kids just doesn't belong...
  • I've never used a Dreamland polish, but I know and love the Phoenix polishes I've used so far.
  • IMG_1274.jpeg
  • IMG_6374.jpeg
  • PXL_20230601_210302573.jpg
  • IMG_9196.jpeg
  • IMG_9201.jpeg
  • IMG_9202.jpeg
  • IMG_9197.jpeg
  • IMG_1275.jpeg
  • riri-bye
  • MTXX_MH20230602_141644077.jpg
testing