Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Happy June BIC! ๐ŸŒท

Let's jump with joy, Summer is almost here!  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐ŸŒž

giphy.gif

โ€ƒ

June brings the official start of Summer, โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Œ Father's Day ๐Ÿ’—, The end of school ๐Ÿซ , better weather *maybe ๐Ÿ˜Ž* , and sooo many excellent things to be jazzed about. 

Please share your jaunty June Hauls with us  ๐Ÿ›  What are you super jazzed about recieving this month? We just love to see it all! 

And, Of course a huge ๐Ÿฅณ Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿฐ to all the June babies! 

giphy-1.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: ๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

@sonnydee  I hear you about quick and easy finger swatches. At some point, I switched from brush-swatching mattes to finger-swatching for convenience. I gotta get back to swatching them with a shader brush. I also sometimes apply shimmers and metallics to my lids with my fingers, if I don't feel like wetting a brush. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I think the ND Yucca is a must for green lover @sonnydee ๐Ÿฅฐ

Yesssss!! Just wish there were more. I missed out on the green/brown palette. I couldn't really justify it at the time. But since I started only buying PM or ND eye palettes mainly, if I saw it again at a reliable source I would probably get it. My olive skin loves them @blackkitty2014 ๐Ÿ’š

That palette looks beautiful @sonnydee!

I know I'm probably in the minority but I would buy a back up if she ever does a palette of shimmers. Only shimmer ๐Ÿฅณ No lie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜‚

@faeriegirl @Sunnysmom 

Her shimmers are so pretty @sonnydee ! Iโ€™m having some regrets not buying this yet , seeing yours! ๐Ÿ˜†

Wow the ND does look wonderful @sonnydee ! Thanks for the swatches. Iโ€™m so sad for you about your Pat M. Hate when that happens. ๐Ÿ˜ข ( Iโ€™ve gotten some wild packages lately in just ridiculously filthy thin bags, yuk! None broken yet tho. )

Great haul @sonnydee !! Those shades are fabulous, this palette will be so fun to play with for many different looks, have fun ๐Ÿคฉ

My first thought when I opened the palette is that it would play well with her biba palette @bakeamuffin 

@sonnydee So pretty.  My ND and Willow liner from Ulta comes tomorrow and I can't wait.  I bought mine from Ulta rather than Sephora because they lagged on the liners being put up and I got to use my points at Ulta.

That was the plan for at least the liner. @SportyGirly125 I'm trying to make more purchases at Ulta so I can take advantage of their point system @I did order the last ND face palette --the pink one. Forget the name. But they mailed without any protection so I'm a bit hesitant to order known soft palettes from them. Luckily, it was ok. But I held my breath when I opened it. They are both beautiful. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ’š

IMG_20230607_142556625.jpg

@CookieGirl1 @Shosh85 I found the strawberry body cleanser ๐Ÿ™Œ at TJ Maxx today

Charlotte tilbury light wonder foundation from beautylish bc I had reward points to use

Quay sunglasses buy 1 get 1 free

@lmaster  Oh yay! I've found the strawberry ones too, but what I really want to find is the banana and chocolate ones! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿซ

I really love those sunglasses! I'll have to look those up!

Chocolate?? Ok did we talk about chocolate?? I only remember strawberry, banana and peach!! @Shosh85 ๐Ÿคฃ @CookieGirl1 I love the strawberry way better as bubble bath than body wash

@lmaster yup, we did talk about a chocolate one and it's yummy,  I think it smells more like Hersheys syrup than like like a dark chocolate bar (if that makes any sense) and if I found it again I'd totally buy it again.

@CookieGirl1 How could I completely forget??!! I must have chocolate!!!

@lmaster heck yes!  It absolutely gets my stamp of approval.

Lovely TJ Max haul. Those sunglasses-perfect for you ๐Ÿ˜ @lmaster 

Thank you doll @Buootiful ๐Ÿ’“

@lmaster Fun haul! Quay makes some really stylish sunglasses ๐Ÿ•ถ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thank you doll @Mellmars1185 ๐Ÿ˜˜

Conversation Stats
Photos286
  • giphy.gif
  • giphy-1.gif
  • Blueberry Gumdrops is magnetic; polish on the stick stem (instead of the nail) shows how it looks with no magnet used.
  • One of these kids is not like the others, one of these kids just doesn't belong...
  • I've never used a Dreamland polish, but I know and love the Phoenix polishes I've used so far.
  • IMG_1274.jpeg
  • IMG_6374.jpeg
  • PXL_20230601_210302573.jpg
  • IMG_9196.jpeg
  • IMG_9201.jpeg
  • IMG_9202.jpeg
  • IMG_9197.jpeg
  • IMG_1275.jpeg
  • riri-bye
  • MTXX_MH20230602_141644077.jpg
testing