Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Happy June BIC! ๐ŸŒท

Let's jump with joy, Summer is almost here!  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐ŸŒž

giphy.gif

โ€ƒ

June brings the official start of Summer, โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Œ Father's Day ๐Ÿ’—, The end of school ๐Ÿซ , better weather *maybe ๐Ÿ˜Ž* , and sooo many excellent things to be jazzed about. 

Please share your jaunty June Hauls with us  ๐Ÿ›  What are you super jazzed about recieving this month? We just love to see it all! 

And, Of course a huge ๐Ÿฅณ Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿฐ to all the June babies! 

giphy-1.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: ๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

@bakeamuffin Gorgeous haul. I have neen eyeing the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Color-Adaptive Cheek + Lip Stick Strawberry Pop . The packaging is stunning. I like how it changes colour. I hope you are able to find the lip stain ๐Ÿ™

@Mellmars1185 thank you! I hope Iโ€™ll be able to get the matching lip stain too, Sephora Canada is having so many glitches with different product uploads. Including these: Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain Fuchsia Wife and a Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Party Hour ๐Ÿ’” I can tag them, see them from the brand page, see them in the search bar, but when I click the product there โœจgone โœจ.

the packaging is so beautiful, it really catches my eye amongst my other stuff which makes it fun to grab and use ๐Ÿ˜„

@bakeamuffin I'm not sure if you were able to get your hands on this yet. It is available now!

Screenshot_20230712_182204_Sephora.jpg

โ€ƒ

@bakeamuffin I can tag the products on the Sephora US site but I experience the same thing as you. I think that means that it is not carried on Sephora Canada?

Theyโ€™re meant to be available here in Canada as per their social media @Mellmars1185 , I can also see them from the brand page but when I click into it the product, the new shades disappear and I can only see the original unfortunately )=

Iโ€™ve reached out to Sephora customer service who confirmed itโ€™s not working correctly on the Canadian side and they put it forward to tech so Iโ€™m hoping it will be addressed eventually. 

IMG_6913.jpeg

โ€ƒFenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain Fuchsia Wife 

@bakeamuffin Thanks for letting me know!! I did not know.

Oooh, so many fun goodies to play with! Enjoy! I can't wait to get the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Color-Adaptive Cheek + Lip Stick Strawberry Pop ๐Ÿ˜ @bakeamuffin 

Itโ€™s such a fun colour, it would look gorgeous on you @Buootiful ! 

Awww, thanks you are too sweet ๐Ÿ˜˜ @bakeamuffin  Sheesh, nothing like seeing it OOS on Sephora to get you into FOMO mode. But... I called around and got it at Ulta-it was the last one instore. Phew, can't wait to try it on! ๐Ÿ˜

@bakeamuffin great haul, enjoy all your goodies 

Thank you @CorgiMommy ! Itโ€™s so fun to break out and play with the new ones ๐Ÿ˜Š

@bakeamuffin You have a fun haul here! 

I hope we see alot of fun things come to the Canadian site ๐Ÿ˜‰ but I'll cross my fingers for you ๐Ÿคž and hope Fenty brings the lippie here.

@CynthieLu thank you! I was really excited for these ones to come ๐Ÿ˜ 

As per the Fenty social Media, itโ€™s supposed to be available now but the Canadian sight is glitching again, I wonder how many other products were missing that we donโ€™t even know about? 
I know of two that I keep harassing about because I want them ๐Ÿคฃ Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain Fuchsia Wife and the Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Party Hour and also the Sunny Days tinted spf by Tower 28 has been off the site for some one now and I wonder if itโ€™s a glitch or if the entire line has just been oos ๐Ÿ™ƒ 

@bakeamuffin  ๐Ÿ™ I actually asked Tower 28 about sunny days coming back to Canada and they just gave me ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿปso fingers crossed! Hopefully your shades will come to Canada! I want the Party hour also!! 

I have actually thought similarly @bakeamuffin when it comes to site glitches, and ones that operate 2 or more for other countries.  What if we can't see what's truly available lol. It's a real feeling. We don't want to miss out ๐Ÿ˜‰ lol

What a colorful haul @bakeamuffin !

Just in time for summer @Loretta55 ! 

@bakeamuffin @Such an amazing haul. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 , I was excited for these products, just in time for some fun summer looks โ˜บ๏ธ

Nice haul @bakeamuffin! Strawberry pop looks so pretty!

Thank you @faeriegirl! Such a cute colour and great packaging colours, the shade is gorgeous and Iโ€™m really excited to use it this week for some looks 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos286
  • giphy.gif
  • giphy-1.gif
  • Blueberry Gumdrops is magnetic; polish on the stick stem (instead of the nail) shows how it looks with no magnet used.
  • One of these kids is not like the others, one of these kids just doesn't belong...
  • I've never used a Dreamland polish, but I know and love the Phoenix polishes I've used so far.
  • IMG_1274.jpeg
  • IMG_6374.jpeg
  • PXL_20230601_210302573.jpg
  • IMG_9196.jpeg
  • IMG_9201.jpeg
  • IMG_9202.jpeg
  • IMG_9197.jpeg
  • IMG_1275.jpeg
  • riri-bye
  • MTXX_MH20230602_141644077.jpg
testing