Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Happy June BIC! ๐ŸŒท

Let's jump with joy, Summer is almost here!  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐ŸŒž

giphy.gif

โ€ƒ

June brings the official start of Summer, โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Œ Father's Day ๐Ÿ’—, The end of school ๐Ÿซ , better weather *maybe ๐Ÿ˜Ž* , and sooo many excellent things to be jazzed about. 

Please share your jaunty June Hauls with us  ๐Ÿ›  What are you super jazzed about recieving this month? We just love to see it all! 

And, Of course a huge ๐Ÿฅณ Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿฐ to all the June babies! 

giphy-1.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: ๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Catching up on some recent finds. Wow there were a lot of new releases this past week especially,  oof! ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™m not complaining except for my wallet! ๐Ÿ˜ญ How cute is the little mini face steamer point reward?! 

IMG_9038.jpegIMG_9017.jpegIMG_8959.jpegIMG_8937.jpeg

Spoiler
IMG_8782.jpegIMG_8917.jpegIMG_9061.jpegIMG_8934.jpeg

Look at the stain the popsicle lip left! Wow.Look at the stain the popsicle lip left! Wow.
IMG_8930.jpeg

MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Pop Plumping Blush Veil Berry Punch and Perfect Pink- these are terrific, not sticky, leaves good color. I like them under other powder blush

Saie Glow Sculpt Multi-Use Cream Highlighting Blush Pinkglow and Mauveglow- crazy about these! I layered pink over the mauve. I want to check out the bronze! Remind me of WA super loaded highlighter 

Saie The Double-Ended Sculpting Brush 

Givenchy Mini Prisme Libre Loose Setting and Finishing Powder 3 Voile Rosรฉ 

Dior Rosy Glow Blush 012 Rosewood - softest , most flattering of the shades for me 

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Check My Glow Multi-dimensional Illuminating Talc-Free Highlighter Platinum Cow... - very flattering, no glitter, just truly soft pretty shimmer and  illumination, does not settle into my pores

Kosas Weightless Lip Color Nourishing Satin Lipstick Star Power - very similar to originals , all the shades look thoughtful and easy. Love wearing this shade for itโ€™s translucent stain 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Color-Adaptive Cheek + Lip Stick Strawberry Pop - liking this! Similar to look of Youthforia, smooth

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain Fuchsia Wife - wow the stain! 

NARS Afterglow Liquid Blush Insatiable - decent but not super long-lasting on me. I layered over it for best result 

Supergoop! Lipshade 100% Mineral SPF 30 Hydrating Lipstick Obsessed and Love You More- these are wonderful with the best pigment! So good. 

ROSE INC Lip Cream Longwearing Matte Liquid Lipstick with Squalane Love Beckons - love this wine shade and it seems to apply more evenly than the generous summer gratis shade Mortal Flame. So comfy 

@Sunnysmom  Great haul! Mini steamer how did I miss that!! How do you like Saie The Double-Ended Sculpting Brush  I picked up Saie Glow Sculpt Multi-Use Cream Highlighting Blush in pink glow and itโ€™s so pretty! That Gxve is gorgeous also!! 

Itโ€™s so cute @ather ! Have to try it soon. I do like the brush so far. Both ends deposit the color nicely. I donโ€™t usually buy the double ended because of storing them but I figured it was just too perfect for this product! Ooh I just love the pink! Bet itโ€™s so pretty on you! I grabbed the Bronze too which surprised me as it looks so dark but when itโ€™s on it takes on this reddish cast that looks like a nice little sunburned flush! Iโ€™m so bad with powder bronzer but this creamy highlighting kind I can handle I think plus the added bonus of also being a blush! Love! ๐Ÿ˜

Saie Glow Sculpt Multi-Use Cream Highlighting Blush Bronzeglow 

@Sunnysmom  Oh good point! Iโ€™m not a fan of double ended brushes either! I tried it out today and I love the pink glow. It did irritate my eyes but thatโ€™s nothing new. Almost everything does lately. I think the bronze would look so pretty on you. Iโ€™ve been into terracotta blushes lately. I bet it will be perfect for fall! 

I forgot to try it on my eyes @ather ! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Sorry it irritated you. I bet it could mine too. Ugh. I used the small side for highlighter idea. Why didnโ€™t I think of eyes! ๐Ÿ™ƒ Great thought for fall blush ideas! 

@Sunnysmom oh you will be an enabling butterfly sweet beauty!! Great haul

Thanks sweet @lmaster ! What new things are you thinking these days?! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Well... @Sunnysmom I did order the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Color-Adaptive Cheek + Lip Stick Strawberry Pop and the water bottle direct I had to have the water bottle @danielledanielle ๐Ÿ˜œ now the Mario and saie have captured my attention!! 

Love these @lmaster . Wish Iโ€™d done the water bottle, looks fun! Def try the Mario and Saie sometime. Recommend. ๐Ÿ’ž

Woo, goodies galore! @Sunnysmom Thanks for the swatches. I just threw out some Pacifica SPF lip balms and will definitely check out the mineral spf Supergoop! Lipshade 100% Mineral SPF 30 Hydrating Lipstick Obsessed ๐Ÿ˜

Theyโ€™re sooo nice @Buootiful plus great color! 

@Sunnysmom Have you worn the new Makeup by Mario blush?  I got to swatch almost all of them in store and a couple of the shades look so nice!

Yes I have @CookieGirl1 and I like them. I worried they would be too sheer or emphasize pores but nope. I have used them every day on their own and with the new Saie or other powder blush over them and they still performed so well. Arenโ€™t they pretty shades? What ones caught your eye do you think? 

@Sunnysmom do they last relatively well on you?  I was a little worried about that AND that they might be a little sheer (because I'm someone who doesn't mind being slightly overly blushed, lol) but the MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Pop Plumping Blush Veil Rose Crush and MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Pop Plumping Blush Veil Just Peachy both look so pretty to me.

I think โ€œrelatively wellโ€ is the key here @CookieGirl1 . They actually did as they have pretty good opacity. I was shocked. Of course they do much better with multiple applications plus some more powder blush over them which I like too. I donโ€™t mind being overly blushed either, I love this. ๐Ÿ˜Š Good description! I donโ€™t think Iโ€™m the master of the too subtle blush over here. ๐Ÿ˜†I ended up with Rose as well and itโ€™s maybe even a little more pigmented than the others I think. Did you see in person? I was gonna swatch in a second so Iโ€™ll add it here. Itโ€™s still super gloomy but this is very true to it. I usually am careful with true rose blush shades as they can get too warm on me but this one seems to be a beautiful pinky rose. Sheโ€™s so pretty! 

IMG_9119.jpegRoseRose

@Sunnysmom I did get to see that one in person and that's what got me more interested in it.  Initially when I saw it online I didn't give it a second glance but I thought it looked much prettier in person.

@Sunnysmom ,

Makeup by Mario "Rose" is a beautiful shade! 

All of these are so so pretty and very wearable @tsavorite ! Will you be trying one?! 

@Sunnysmom ,

If you are asking about Makeup by Mario, at this moment, I am more likely to try the powder blush than the cream.

I haven't even tried the powder blushes in Mario's line, yet

@Sunnysmom ,

These are such beautiful photos!  Thank you again for the great swatches in the Spoiler!  I'm staring at the Dior Rosewood.... 

The Saie brush has my attention.

Aw thanks @tsavorite ! ๐Ÿค— The Dior is a lovely subtle rose at least thatโ€™s how it reacts on my skin. The Saie brush works nicely with the new highlighter blushes but Iโ€™m sure will be terrific with other cream products! 

Dior Rosy Glow Blush 012 Rosewood 

Saie The Double-Ended Sculpting Brush 

Saie Glow Sculpt Multi-Use Cream Highlighting Blush Pinkglow 

Conversation Stats
Photos286
  • giphy.gif
  • giphy-1.gif
  • Blueberry Gumdrops is magnetic; polish on the stick stem (instead of the nail) shows how it looks with no magnet used.
  • One of these kids is not like the others, one of these kids just doesn't belong...
  • I've never used a Dreamland polish, but I know and love the Phoenix polishes I've used so far.
  • IMG_1274.jpeg
  • IMG_6374.jpeg
  • PXL_20230601_210302573.jpg
  • IMG_9196.jpeg
  • IMG_9201.jpeg
  • IMG_9202.jpeg
  • IMG_9197.jpeg
  • IMG_1275.jpeg
  • riri-bye
  • MTXX_MH20230602_141644077.jpg
testing