Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Happy June BIC! ๐ŸŒท

Let's jump with joy, Summer is almost here!  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐ŸŒž

giphy.gif

โ€ƒ

June brings the official start of Summer, โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Œ Father's Day ๐Ÿ’—, The end of school ๐Ÿซ , better weather *maybe ๐Ÿ˜Ž* , and sooo many excellent things to be jazzed about. 

Please share your jaunty June Hauls with us  ๐Ÿ›  What are you super jazzed about recieving this month? We just love to see it all! 

And, Of course a huge ๐Ÿฅณ Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿฐ to all the June babies! 

giphy-1.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: ๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Ooh good haul @bakeamuffin ! Glad you got the Tower you wanted! The Fenty is fun isnโ€™t it! Itโ€™s subtle! Hope you can get your paws on the popsicle soon! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom thank you! 
after I saw the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Color-Adaptive Cheek + Lip Stick Strawberry Pop I really wanted it, it is so fun! 
Keeping my fingers crossed on the poutsicle! 

Pat M direct.....๐Ÿ˜•as soon as I saw the POLY MAILER ๐Ÿ˜ž ughhhhh! Why? I have already emailed cs but I'm speechless . Honestly no words. The specks are pretty though cause they literally get everywhere when I have to open the palette. ๐Ÿ˜‚ SMH ๐Ÿ™„

0607232001.jpg

โ€ƒ

Unbelievable @sonnydee sorry it was broke

@sonnydee  Oh noooo!!!

@sonnydee I am sorry your purchase arrived damaged. My one question is do all of the broken shades make a nice shade?

๐Ÿคฃ @Mellmars1185  I think only the bottom one was broken ..must have been soft. It's pretty, I haven't cleared the palette yet to be sure though. It just makes me too sad. But I will sometime soon. They have already sent me out a replacement so hope that one is in a box. ๐Ÿค—

@sonnydee I am glad they sent you another one. Fingers crossed that it arrives intact ๐Ÿคž

Oh no! ๐Ÿ˜ž I hope you get  a replacement in proper packaging @sonnydee 

They are already shipping me out one @Buootiful โค๏ธ

Oooooh noooo @sonnydee will they replace it?

Yea they are @CynthieLu they are pretty good about replacing broken items. I  have actually had trouble only once with them being crabby about replacing. I bought something with my PayPal account & thats a different email than my account ( & it didn't show up on my history, guess I forgot to log in) but it all got straightened out with email copies. Now I make sure I log in to my account first thing ๐Ÿ™„

Iโ€™m sorry that you have to endure that disappointment @sonnydee. The colors are gorgeous though.

This was the must have for me out of the collection so I was attracted to the shades but have yet to swatch @Loretta55 ๐Ÿฅบ

@sonnydee  *a moment of silence for that quad

Sometimes I wonder if bubble mailers are really cheaper overall to ship than small boxes. I mean, when a product doesn't survive shipping in an envelope, the retailer has to reship a replacement, and that's gotta cost more than it would've to just send the product padded in a box from the start. ๐Ÿ™„ PMG has sent me a few things in envelopes and they've arrived intact, but none of those things has ever been an eyeshadow palette. I didn't think they'd ship palettes in bubble mailers. Sheesh... I hope you get a replacement (in one piece) soon! 

Yea they use them for lippies but never for a eye palette at least for me  @WinglessOne  Ulta has though. That poor Too faced palette looked like it got ran over even.๐Ÿ˜ฌ Maybe someone didn't want to take the time to grab a box & just crossed their fingers.  It was a waste of time & money for them. Hope they sent out a reminder email to their shipping dept at least. 

@sonnydee  To be fair, Ulta's bad at packaging things in general, whether in boxes or bubble mailers. I'm still surprised all the eyeshadow palettes they sent me last fall (when they kept shipping me the wrong palette) arrived intact. ๐Ÿ˜‚ In fact, I think Ulta-bought products are more likely to survive in bubble mailers than boxes since the envelopes are at least decently padded. Every damaged product I've ever received from Ulta was shipped in a box. Ulta needs to wrap some kind of padding around palettes when they pack 'em in boxes and envelopesโ€”maybe use Natasha Denona's cardboard padding method if they don't wanna use lots of bubblewrapโ€”instead of relying on just the envelope padding or that ineffective airbag padding they use in boxes. 

I'm also still surprised PMG thought a quad would survive in a bubble mailer, considering how fragile some of Pat's shadows areโ€”and not just her baked formulas. May this be a lesson learned for their warehouse. 

Oh no! I hope they replace your palette soon @sonnydee . So heartbreaking โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน 

They answered my email last night & I already got a shipping notice today for the new one. Kudos for them for cs. Thumbs down for it happening in the first place though @blackkitty2014 

That is terrible @sonnydee! I hope you get a replacement soon!

Their CS is really good at sending a replacement when stuff like this happens. It hasn't happened in a while so guess it was my turn ๐Ÿ˜”. Just wish they thought it out more before they sent it, this could have been prevented. @faeriegirl 

22 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos286
  • giphy.gif
  • giphy-1.gif
  • Blueberry Gumdrops is magnetic; polish on the stick stem (instead of the nail) shows how it looks with no magnet used.
  • One of these kids is not like the others, one of these kids just doesn't belong...
  • I've never used a Dreamland polish, but I know and love the Phoenix polishes I've used so far.
  • IMG_1274.jpeg
  • IMG_6374.jpeg
  • PXL_20230601_210302573.jpg
  • IMG_9196.jpeg
  • IMG_9201.jpeg
  • IMG_9202.jpeg
  • IMG_9197.jpeg
  • IMG_1275.jpeg
  • riri-bye
  • MTXX_MH20230602_141644077.jpg
testing