Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Happy June BIC! ๐ŸŒท

Let's jump with joy, Summer is almost here!  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐ŸŒž

giphy.gif

โ€ƒ

June brings the official start of Summer, โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Œ Father's Day ๐Ÿ’—, The end of school ๐Ÿซ , better weather *maybe ๐Ÿ˜Ž* , and sooo many excellent things to be jazzed about. 

Please share your jaunty June Hauls with us  ๐Ÿ›  What are you super jazzed about recieving this month? We just love to see it all! 

And, Of course a huge ๐Ÿฅณ Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿฐ to all the June babies! 

giphy-1.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: ๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Thank you @curlychiquita @faeriegirl ๐Ÿ˜Š

Beautiful lippie @sonnydee!

You got sooo many pretty things @sonnydee ! ๐Ÿ˜ Love Dior lips so much! I just picked up one of the mini Givenchy powders as well, so soft and flattering. Enjoy it all! 

I wish they would do more of the darker shades in the mini version cause I think I might need the medium. I think this one is more for me during the summer @Sunnysmom but I'm glad they DID a mini version 

Very nice, @sonnydee ! Pretty Dior shade.  Rose Nude.  I think that this is going on my list.

I love checking to see if they release new shades & they did- I picked up the 2. Got so many now I need to adjust my storage container situation ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’‹ @tsavorite 

@sonnydee @Lovely haul 

@sonnydee Nice haul! The Dior Glow must be so beautiful!

0524231124.jpg

โ€ƒ

0524231125_HDR.jpg

โ€ƒ

0524231126.jpg

And a reward point redemption for the mascara. Couldn't help it I loooooovvvve me some mascara! ๐Ÿ–ค Sorry I didn't swatch the Dior but it didn't show up on my tan

How do you like the Patrick Starr mascara @sonnydee? I see you got another pretty lippie.

I tried it out & was pretty impressed so far. I have a problem with mascara not giving me racoon eyes in Florida humidity. It makes me disappointed to find marks under my eyes after justinh wearing mascara for a few hours (like 2). It's not like I was hanging out in the sun just walking back & forth from a restaurant looking at you ILIA Fullest Volumizing Mascara Classic Black โ˜น๏ธ but yes, @Loretta55 I picked up Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow 39 Warm Beige also

Sephora small hauls..I'm a bit behind posting but will be happy to share my haulin' y'all! And  Happy June birthday babies! ๐Ÿ’™

0524231316.jpg

โ€ƒ

0524231316a.jpg

โ€ƒ

Givenchy Mini Prisme Libre Loose Setting and Finishing Powder 5 Popeline Mimosa 

0524231316b.jpg

Is it bad I'm was super happy they included the puff? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅฐ Jumped on it as soon as I saw it. And forgot the promo I picked up with it..

0524231317_HDR.jpg

โ€ƒ

@sonnydee lovely haul! I bet the powder is great 

Givenchy powder is gorgeous @sonnydee.

Popeline Mimosa looks like it has good colors in it, @sonnydee!

Nice haul @sonnydee! I love the Givenchy powder!

I think the puff is worth getting excited about ๐Ÿ˜„ it's looks so soft and cute. @sonnydee Enjoy it and your entire haul! And an Orbie gwp too? Sweet! ๐Ÿคฉ

I plan my purchases around good/interesting promos @CynthieLu happy it all lined up ๐Ÿค—

@sonnydee ,

I hope that you enjoy the Givenchy Prisme Libre!  I'm about to make a jump in that direction, myself. 

I hope I like it too @tsavorite I'm all for the your face but a tiny bit better look myself ( I rarely wear foundation but if I do I go sheer as possible)

Conversation Stats
Photos286
  • giphy.gif
  • giphy-1.gif
  • Blueberry Gumdrops is magnetic; polish on the stick stem (instead of the nail) shows how it looks with no magnet used.
  • One of these kids is not like the others, one of these kids just doesn't belong...
  • I've never used a Dreamland polish, but I know and love the Phoenix polishes I've used so far.
  • IMG_1274.jpeg
  • IMG_6374.jpeg
  • PXL_20230601_210302573.jpg
  • IMG_9196.jpeg
  • IMG_9201.jpeg
  • IMG_9202.jpeg
  • IMG_9197.jpeg
  • IMG_1275.jpeg
  • riri-bye
  • MTXX_MH20230602_141644077.jpg
testing