Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Happy June BIC! ๐ŸŒท

Let's jump with joy, Summer is almost here!  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐ŸŒž

giphy.gif

โ€ƒ

June brings the official start of Summer, โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Œ Father's Day ๐Ÿ’—, The end of school ๐Ÿซ , better weather *maybe ๐Ÿ˜Ž* , and sooo many excellent things to be jazzed about. 

Please share your jaunty June Hauls with us  ๐Ÿ›  What are you super jazzed about recieving this month? We just love to see it all! 

And, Of course a huge ๐Ÿฅณ Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿฐ to all the June babies! 

giphy-1.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: ๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

@Sunnysmom @Sun ripened raspberry is the first scent I ever got from BBW over 25 years ago so itโ€™s a classic. The vanilla mocha martini is a repurchase since I used up the one I got earlier this year and love the slight coffee scent. Golden mango lagoon and endless sea I tested in store and both smell just how they sound yummy mango and a lovely beach scent (like the scent at the beach but less coconut smell). 

I donโ€™t have a favorite from the bunch I like them all the same. My favorite all time scent from BBW that got discontinued was Blushing Cherry Blossom. 

Those sound good @SportyGirly125 . Iโ€™m now recalling some eucalyptus lotion I tried one time I think! Or sniffed it! 

This haul will have you smelling nice for along time @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ™‚

@CynthieLu Thank you 

Forgot about B&BW annual sales @SportyGirly125. Nice haul.

@Loretta55 @thank you. I think a lot of people did because I went in the afternoon today and it was not crowded. 

My attempts at being good over the holiday weekend were only partially successful. I did manage to skip a few sales, but perhaps not as many as I should have ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

IMG_20230603_151049304.jpg

What's Up Nails

IMG_20230602_161235580.jpg

Shleee Polish; the yellow one didn't come in a different bottle from the rest, but it cracked in transit, so I salvaged what I could and wound up getting about half a bottle or so (it was oos, so sadly they couldn't replace it...I did get a refund though, and their response was lightning fast. Excellent service!)

IMG_20230602_161428237.jpg

A couple from Amazon; they do nice coupons on Revlon fairly frequently, so I usually grab one when I see a good offer, and the Essie was inspired by @Mellmars1185's recent mani with it. It was an old discontinued shade that Essie brought back a year or two ago that I swear was advertised as LE and CVS exclusive, and while I tried to find it, I never got my hands on it. After she wore it, I poked around and found it on Amazon of all places, so I scooped it up without a second thought!

IMG_20230602_160947072.jpg

May PPU finally arrived as well! 

They are all gorgeous,,, but the last two ๐Ÿคฉ I mean Skittles?? Ummm yes!!! @RGbrown 

@lmaster 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

I like how bright the Cirque Colors polishes look, @RGbrown!

@curlychiquita 

Thank you! I've heard great things about their neons, but this'll be my first time trying some...I'm looking forward to them! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š

Nice polish haul @RGbrown

@faeriegirl 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’–

@RGbrown ,

Another vote for "Clam Bake!"  โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›

@tsavorite 

Thanks so much! Clam Bake is a beauty! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

@RGbrown ,

Do you have any ideas why a red shade would be called "Clam Bake?"  Intriguing...

@tsavorite 

๐Ÿฆž Lobster tails is my fave theory from this old Into The Gloss article about it!

"Everywhere you turn, there's Essie Clambake. Consider it the red-orange lacquered dawn of summertime, along with back sweat and actual clambakes, dotting the nails of every person you know. Your cashier at Walgreen's is wearing Clambake. The Senior Digital Marketing Manager at your burgeoning beauty startup is trimmed in Clambake. A jewelry designer you shot for the website you work for chose Clambake for her fingers, but something different for her toes, which she couldn't remember at the time, but promised to follow up on via email. Summer is here. Wake up and smell the clams baking.

"This is serious: Team ITG has encountered Essie's iconic red-orange no less than five times since Memorial Day, which, unofficially, makes it the color of the season. Blame that perfect hue; equal parts lobster tail and blood orange mimosa, with a dash of Clamato to taste. This is to say nothing of the formula, which is a classic for a reasonโ€”your summer manicure won't last all summer, but with a top coat (hello, Smith and Cult Above It All), you'll get much more than your money's worth.

"Per Essie.com: "Dig into perfect summer sizzle. This fire-bright creamy red-orange lacquer serves up fond memories of festive nights at the beach." Ah, you're thinking, remember that festive night at the beach? What fond memories. I only remember that it was festive, and also, I was wearing Essie Clambake. Lean in to your summer fantasy. Paint your nails the color of Clamato. Everybody else is doing it!"

intothegloss dot com/2017/09/essie-clambake-swatch/

@RGbrown ,

I was thinking about Lobster possibly being part of the Clam Bake festivities, and a source of inspiration for the polish's name, but I didn't consider Blood Orange Mimosas, or Clamato.  Essie doesn't say, do they?  We will leave it a glamorous mystery.

I can not pick a favorite @RGbrown ! Mermaid looks really fun tho! All of them! Have fun! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom 

Thanks so much! I don't think it shows well in the pic, but Mermaid Grotto has a gorgeous blue shimmer to it that gives it such an ethereal vibe. Can't wait to try it!

Oooh I see Clionadh in the mix @RGbrown I've been so curious about thier polishes and eyeshadows but I haven't bitten the bullet on a purchase yet. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€

19 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos286
  • giphy.gif
  • giphy-1.gif
  • Blueberry Gumdrops is magnetic; polish on the stick stem (instead of the nail) shows how it looks with no magnet used.
  • One of these kids is not like the others, one of these kids just doesn't belong...
  • I've never used a Dreamland polish, but I know and love the Phoenix polishes I've used so far.
  • IMG_1274.jpeg
  • IMG_6374.jpeg
  • PXL_20230601_210302573.jpg
  • IMG_9196.jpeg
  • IMG_9201.jpeg
  • IMG_9202.jpeg
  • IMG_9197.jpeg
  • IMG_1275.jpeg
  • riri-bye
  • MTXX_MH20230602_141644077.jpg
testing