Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Happy June BIC! ๐ŸŒท

Let's jump with joy, Summer is almost here!  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐ŸŒž

giphy.gif

โ€ƒ

June brings the official start of Summer, โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Œ Father's Day ๐Ÿ’—, The end of school ๐Ÿซ , better weather *maybe ๐Ÿ˜Ž* , and sooo many excellent things to be jazzed about. 

Please share your jaunty June Hauls with us  ๐Ÿ›  What are you super jazzed about recieving this month? We just love to see it all! 

And, Of course a huge ๐Ÿฅณ Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿฐ to all the June babies! 

giphy-1.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: ๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

They are @lmaster ! I need more hands to be able to try everything that is accumulating ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ˆ

Oooooh that blue shift in the green polish, @Saradestin โญ

When I first saw your photo, I thought the top one was a bath bomb haul. What fun shade of polish, enjoy!

Thank you so much @eshoe !! Yes, those polishes are so fun, they will look so gorgeous on the nails! And that green oneโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š It will probable become my favorite polish! 

Oh my gosh are these ever fun @Saradestin !! ๐Ÿคฉ I just love your finds, these will be so joyful to use all summer long! 

Thank you so much @bakeamuffin ! Yes, they are so summery and fun. I love them! 

@Saradestin the Dreamland Lacquer was SUPER popular!  I've seen so many people posting their manis with it and it looks awesome.

I can understand the rave @CookieGirl1 ! It is spectacular!  I am anxious to try it!! 

These colors all make smile @Saradestin !! Love em! ๐Ÿ˜ Have you used the ridge filler before? Curious about it. 

@Sunnysmom 

I've got that ridge filler, currently using it now! It's one of the best ones I've tried, hiding most of my ridges by itself. I've got a giant speed bump ridge on one nail that next to nothing will hide, but this will take care of about 80-90% of everything else, and by the time I've added polish on top, my nails are totally smooth. Love it! 

@Saradestin 

Ahhhhhh, a fluid art polish! Gorgeous! I need to pull mine out again (it's an older Baroness X ppu selection that looks strikingly similar to this one lol). Also drawn to the G&G white crelly with purple and orange glitter, pure fun!!! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ

Thank you @RGbrown , I need to try this. I have issues. Lol 

I have not @Sunnysmom . I will use it on my next manicure. I purchased another one (from Butter London, for my sister, both recommended by @RGbrown so they have the โ€œquality testedโ€ stamp)

I imagine they will work like a pore primer, helping minimize the appearance of the ridges but not covering them fully) 

Oooh you got your โ˜˜๏ธ shamrock polish in, it is a stunning fun green! @Saradestin 

Doughnut Holes thou, she looks sparkly! ๐Ÿ˜  I can't wait to see them! ๐Ÿ˜„

(I'm so happy to make a cute post for everyone, if that cartwheeling lady makes anyone smile I'm thrilled ๐Ÿ˜‰)

You did make me smile and it keeps making me smile every time I see it ๐Ÿฅฐ 
Thank you so much! Yes, I got it! I am so excited!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And Donut Holes is a special polish to create some sort of art with it. I will need to learn how to work with it, because it looks complicated and challenging, but if I end up making it work, it will be gorgeous! 

What a fun haul @Saradestin.

Indeed @Loretta55 !! Thank you!! 

Fun nail polish colors, @Saradestin!

Thank you @curlychiquita !! They are so pretty! 

Your thread is too cute, @CynthieLu ! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Awww you so sweet. @Titian06 Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ˜˜ 

PXL_20230601_210302573.jpg

Ulta + Fenty direct

Wasn't in love with the Fenty Summer release, except for THIS WATER BOTTLE, yeah, I got suckered in, but it's pretty

Ulta is the mermaid hair turban and Lola ponytail

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Powder Puff Setting Brush 170 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'R Face + Eye Bronzer & Highlighter Palette 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Fenty Icon The Case Semi-Matte Refillable Lipstick 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Fenty Icon The Fill Semi-Matte Refillable Lipstick Grill Mast'r 

Nice haul @danielledanielle! Enjoy all your goodies!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos286
  • giphy.gif
  • giphy-1.gif
  • Blueberry Gumdrops is magnetic; polish on the stick stem (instead of the nail) shows how it looks with no magnet used.
  • One of these kids is not like the others, one of these kids just doesn't belong...
  • I've never used a Dreamland polish, but I know and love the Phoenix polishes I've used so far.
  • IMG_1274.jpeg
  • IMG_6374.jpeg
  • PXL_20230601_210302573.jpg
  • IMG_9196.jpeg
  • IMG_9201.jpeg
  • IMG_9202.jpeg
  • IMG_9197.jpeg
  • IMG_1275.jpeg
  • riri-bye
  • MTXX_MH20230602_141644077.jpg
testing