Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jazzy July 2017 Hauls!

I haven't hosted one of these threads before, but since July is my birthday month, I figured I'd give it a go! I can't wait to see all of the amazing hauls this month will bring!

Image result for hello july fireworks

Tags:

Re: Jazzy July Hauls!

liv545 wrote:

Those pouches!!! I need to check out this Skinny Dip thing. It's a frozen yogurt place around here so I was super confused for a sec, lol.

LOL!   It's a really cute UK brand that sells adorable accessories!  You should definitely check them out!  ❤️  @liv545

Omg that Unicorn phone case looks exactly like mine, with the floating glitter and everything! I swear I got mine from F21 though.. 

The clear pouches are everything. The peach one is so cute @Tamara76

myumew wrote:

Omg that Unicorn phone case looks exactly like mine, with the floating glitter and everything! I swear I got mine from F21 though.. 

The clear pouches are everything. The peach one is so cute @Tamara76

Thanks!  @myumew

Anonymous Insider

I didn't get much this month. Mostly just restocking some...

I didn't get much this month. Mostly just restocking some skincare. Anyone else 💕 Origins?

Re: I didn't get much this month. Mostly just restocking some...

I live the drink up overnight mask! Works so well , looks like you got some good stuff! @Anonymous 
mbd17 wrote:
I didn't get much this month. Mostly just restocking some skincare. Anyone else 💕 Origins?

Nice haul! I love Origins!  @jen81 

I am so sad I missed out on the KVD Sinner and Saint samples!  I got a full sized bottle of Saint (love it!), but those tiny vials are just too cute!

Anonymous Insider

I love it so much! I use it a lot more than recommended but I can't help it! It smells soooo good and my skin is so soft in the morning!

I ❤️ Origins but for some reason my skin starts acting up when I use their products a lot. Their new sheet masks are super intriguing though!
Anonymous Insider

Oh no! Which products have you tried? I try to use only their hydrating products or my skin gets very dried out ( I have dry-combo skin). I haven't tried the sheet masks yet, but they are at the top of my list!

I am on a low buy, I was really disciplined today, and still need to figure out what I want to buy, so I am posting a sample haul from Nordstrom and Sephora today. The two little jars are the new Double Wear light or whatever it's called, I think I really love it on first application, but we will see how it wears. Edit: it's actually the Double Wear Nude water freshnmakeup, and I love it!!

Also obsessed with the the Tom Ford Sole de Positano. It starts off pretty fresh like the other green TF private collection, but warms up after a few minutes, with maybe a hint of coconut on me.  Love it. No samples but I tried the TF all over body sprays too and really like doing them.  I layered Sole de Positano over the Soleil Blanc dry oil body spray and almost died of the loveliness.  

Oh, the thing that looks like a lipstick is actually a little ink pen they were giving away at this event.

IMG_0511.JPG

What's the Killian scent, and did you like it?

@ister13, one step at a time! are you still loving the new EL foundation?

@Nickelliebear1 Yes!  I had I on today and ended up at the pool for three hours, came home and it was still on. I will test this week at work to see how it holds up, but I'm pretty sure I'll be buying it. Double Wear never worked all that well for me, and generally, very few foundations last on me, so I'm psyched about it and hope it'll last a whole work day.  Really nice natural radiant finish. I edited above, but be clear, it's the Double Wear Nude water fresh liquid makeup, I called it DW light the first time, but realized it's the Nude one. 

@sister13  Congratulations on being disciplined.  It only takes one day at a time (or so I tell myself.)

@jesscheems I can't say 100% yet. I love all the colors, the pigmentation on most are all great! My favorite color the tangerine shimmer in the second to bottom row is a bomb out and the bottom row left corner brown shimmer is shear and a little patchy but most of rest are pretty amazing. You only need to just touch your brush into the pan to pick up the product. If you rub the brush it will cause the fallout. No rubbing needed!!!

Most are buttery and blend well. 

The packaging is substantial. The whole presentation feels very pro. It's not a travel palette. I like it 🙂 If you don't have a ton of these colors already and you can afford the price I think it is worth getting. I need to use it more to comment on the wear longevity. Sorry I probable confused you more 😉 LOL

I have a new friend to play with.  The shadows themselves feel soft abeit a bit chalky and show up well upon initial swatching. They seem to blend out well.   Have I been missing out on Sephora brand eye shadows this whole time or is this different from their regular formula?  I may need to purchase some singles to see for myself.  IMG_1025.JPG

@heartsmyface I've been eyeballing these! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this palette. The few colors I tested swatched so pretty when I checked them out in store yesterday but the price point has me waffling. I have some of the Sephora palettes of the past as well as singles and it's so all over the map with quality that I'm unsure about taking the plunge. The neon is my favorite because it has the most colors that I do not already own a ton of. But then I keep thinking if I'm going to bother dropping this much on a palette should I just go ahead and get an ND?

heartsmyface wrote:

I have a new friend to play with.  The shadows themselves feel soft abeit a bit chalky and show up well upon initial swatching. They seem to blend out well.   Have I been missing out on Sephora brand eye shadows this whole time or is this different from their regular formula?  I may need to purchase some singles to see for myself.  IMG_1025.JPG

@heartsmyfaceI can't wait to hear what you think of the palette (and my apologies if you've already posted your thoughts and I just can't find them - lol!)!  It is really beautiful

This palette is so pretty to look at but I'm too much of a wuss to try it haha. I can't wait to see all the looks you come up with @heartsmyface 😄

That palette look so pretty @heartsmyface. I wanted the warm neutral one but then saw reviews and how powdery that palette was. Maybe it's fine and that person was just being picky? lol I'm not sure but you're making me want a Sephora palette now!

It's powdery:(. That doesn't mean it won't work well but yeah there's  A LOT of kickup when you put your brush in.  @jesscheems. I'' going to give it a fair chance though.  

576 Replies
testing