Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jazzy July 2017 Hauls!

I haven't hosted one of these threads before, but since July is my birthday month, I figured I'd give it a go! I can't wait to see all of the amazing hauls this month will bring!

Image result for hello july fireworks

Tags:

Re: Jazzy July Hauls!

Omg.. dying from cuteness @willa25!

I have the same Pusheen pencil pouch and I use it everyday 😄 It fits all of my highlighters, gel pens, normal pens and pencils!

Spoiler
image1.JPG

ColourPop Last Call on the phase 1, 2, and 3 lip sets and Gemini by Night palette. I couldn't not get the Fem Rosa and iluvsarahII lip sets as well. They're gorgeous!!IMG_3308.JPG

Your Colourpop hauls are always on point @StephaniLynn! I would love to see your CP collection one day 😄

@myumew I think I'll lay it all out today and take pictures and post them in the CP thread lol. Prepared to be shocked!!

A small little order just came in - I couldn't resist perchasing extras of these nail polishes to give as gifts and since I love FRESH and I'm a sucker for anything that smells or tastes like candy I had to have this new caramel lip balm.  It's great - I find their lip products are of excellent quality.  The only thing is that for my own personal preference I think they could have added a bit more caramel flavour - the scent is yummy pure caramel but there flavour is soooo subtle that it's hard to discern.  I know that not everyone would like that though so if you don't want anything that packs too much of a flavour punch but you want it to smell like yummy caramel and be a great balm this is for you.  I also wanted to show that the Boscia mask promo is a really nice size! : )

New Sugar Lip Caramel Balm, Re-ordered some extra polishes in my fave colours and a super nicely-sized boscia mask promoNew Sugar Lip Caramel Balm, Re-ordered some extra polishes in my fave colours and a super nicely-sized boscia mask promoThese two colours are really pretty and there are still some left on sale - they both have a duochrome effect that is subtle but really pretty when on the nail - it's "knockout" which is a bright magenta with microfine blue glitter that really makes it pop and "Ladylove" which is a beautiful baby pink with microfine light lavender glitter.  I had already ordered a couple and decided to get some extra to use as gifts! : )These two colours are really pretty and there are still some left on sale - they both have a duochrome effect that is subtle but really pretty when on the nail - it's "knockout" which is a bright magenta with microfine blue glitter that really makes it pop and "Ladylove" which is a beautiful baby pink with microfine light lavender glitter. I had already ordered a couple and decided to get some extra to use as gifts! : )

Here we go! I am excited about trying out this new foundation. This compared to the kvd concealer samples is a joke, i am sorry. But excited to try either way.This compared to the kvd concealer samples is a joke, i am sorry. But excited to try either way.

I bought two of the wipes, they are my favorite and have been for years. Also excited to try out this mascara from essence. I am a mascara junkie.I bought two of the wipes, they are my favorite and have been for years. Also excited to try out this mascara from essence. I am a mascara junkie.

This is the foundation brand spanking new. So excited to try it out!!! As well as the shiseido kit. Yay! Funny how shiseido is the parent company of bareminerals.This is the foundation brand spanking new. So excited to try it out!!! As well as the shiseido kit. Yay! Funny how shiseido is the parent company of bareminerals.

RE: Re: Jazzy July Hauls!

@Blackwhiskey Great haul!did you get the Shiseido kit in Bareminerals store? I really want to try the WASO products - I'm hoping Sephora will have them as promos or rewards soon...🤞🏻

Re: RE: Re: Jazzy July Hauls!

I got the shiseido kit here on sephora, the lotion is pretty nice, i'm sure it's gonna last me a couple of months, the cleanser maybe a month, depending how much i use it, and the little tub , you dont even need that much so i know its gonna last a while too. 

katkapivarci wrote:
@Blackwhiskey Great haul!did you get the Shiseido kit in Bareminerals store? I really want to try the WASO products - I'm hoping Sephora will have them as promos or rewards soon...🤞🏻

Anonymous Insider

July Haul

Part 1

2017.07 July Beauty, Part 1.jpgFrom CVS, an Aveda salon, and Clinique direct. 

Heres what i got for the 20 dollars off. I went to sephora today, luckily they had what i wanted to get online. New smoky brush setNew smoky brush set

I felt the brushes and they are so soft but sturdy. I cant wait to use.I felt the brushes and they are so soft but sturdy. I cant wait to use.

IMG_1620.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

Fabulous haul!  @Blackwhiskey 💜💜💜

@BlackwhiskeyOooh awesome! A girl can never have too many brushes! Also would love to know what you think about the naked perfume oil!

oh i've been debating on this one for a while, i love the scent, you know before bed a few hours earlier i put some on and there's still a very faint scent, very faint but i can still smell it and its almost noon. it has a zesty smell to it, i love it, it reminds me of the tom ford neroli portofino parfum.

RoseCharlie wrote:

@BlackwhiskeyOooh awesome! A girl can never have too many brushes! Also would love to know what you think about the naked perfume oil!

That brush set looks really nice. I would love to hear what you think once you try them!

So far ive tried the smudge and the two crease brushes, pretty impressed!!!

PrettyPaint wrote:

That brush set looks really nice. I would love to hear what you think once you try them!

It's the end of the month so I thought I would post my hauls for the months as well as all my related samples. I know I said I was going on a "shopping sabbatical" due to not working as much in the summer but I figured since I teach a summer camp.. well, that was reason enough to shop! **wink wink**

My "mini" purchases.. from the Sephora sale page or various odds and ends:

IMG_1575.JPGIMG_6460.JPGIMG_8642.JPG 

My big purchase for the month and my new obsession, SUNDAY RILEY:

IMG_4108.JPG

And my ridiculous amount of samples for the month.. it's a little overwhelming:

IMG_4387.JPG

Great haul!   I ❤️ Sunday Riley, too!   And I, too, am overwhelmed with an abundance of samples - Luckily, I have lots of friends/fam who enjoy sharing them!   @willa25

@willa25Oh lovely! : ) I've been eyeing those Sunday Reiley products but they are on the pricier side so I would love to hear what you think! Yay samples! : ) Yay Sephora sales section! : )

@willa25 

That adorable sleeping mask! It went OOS when I tried to order, I'm glad you managed to snag one 😄 

And those samples are to die for.

@willa25  Those pomegranate wipes are the best wipes that Sephora carries.That Sunday Riley set is tempting.. 

@willa25 Great haul! That Sunday Riley duo lasted me awhile. Congrats on re-rouging! ♡ 

testing