Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jazzy July 2017 Hauls!

I haven't hosted one of these threads before, but since July is my birthday month, I figured I'd give it a go! I can't wait to see all of the amazing hauls this month will bring!

Image result for hello july fireworks

Tags:

Re: Jazzy July Hauls!

Thanks, @myumew!!!! Isn't it funny how we congratulate each other for spending heap loads of money?!?!? Haha! I don't know, I think of re-rouging as an accomplishment as well as silly as that might sound.

And as for the Sunday Riley, I am really excited to try the regimen. I actually even ordered the Foreo Luna Mini from the Nordstrom Anniversary Pre-Sale and am just waiting for it to be delivered! 🙂

@willa25 Looks like you got some really great sizes of samples there at least! I've stopped picking samples for the most part on my Sephora orders. I am pretty buried in unused foils that I want to work though. I hope this great haul has made your still-kinda-working summer a little easier!

Willa25 wrote:

Kitty Cuddles

@willa25 THANK YOU for this very important addition to my day. Now if only this forum were a cuddle-transmitter, my day would be perfect. Warning to all animals I encounter in downtown Vancouver this evening, cuddles are imminent! 

Kitty Cuddles

Spoiler
IMG_6448.JPG

@willa25 Ah, kitty cuddles to kick off the summer sounds just about perfect! 

Yeah my bin has been overflowing for some time. I managed to fob off a bunch on some good friends of mine who were happy to try some new things. I too get serious FOMO but am working to manage it! Deluxe samples do draw me in too though!

@NotCrocker, thanks for the comment about my summer. Yes, I did "two and done." Basically, I taught two STEM summer camps for two weeks. (one in the morning and one in the afternoon) Now I am officially done and finally/truly enjoying my summer vacay!!!! In total relaxation mode with a kitty on my lap right now to be exact. 🙂

I think I might have to take your approach to samples as my samples "bin" is now overflowing. I usually pass on foils but as you can see from the pic I got a lot of deluxe size samples this month.. which I never know how to say no to them. I definitely have a bad case of FOMO when it comes to deluxe size samples. LOL!

A small haul arrived yesterday, hopefully the last for this month. 😉

jaclynhill.jpg

Spoiler
1.  2x Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palettes:  I was not at all interested, but my daughter saw a bunch of reviews and tutorials and was dying to snag one.  She had some $ saved up, so I agreed and we scored during the restock and I am actually quite happy.  This palette reminds me of opening a fresh box of crayons - I really love it - it's not quite as pigmented as I normally like, but for the price, it's excellent.
2. Box of Clarins Double Serum foil packets: They sent them to me with a poster of the product (?), so I'll give them a try. 🙂
3.  Benefit Dandelion Promo from Sephora:  My daughter placed a recent order with this, but it was removed from the order AFTER the order was shipped because it was oos (?).  We called the Rouge line and they sent us one of the promos - I was seriously impressed by the service!   I think this is the first time they've sent us a missing sample or promo. 🙂
4.  Pink pencil holder from Amazon - I'm using it for my KVD ELL collection right now. 🙂

@Tamara76Ohhhh niiiiice! I was wondering about this Palette! That pencil holder is ridiculously cute as well and it was really nice to get to hear about the rouge line sending the promo that is really good to know! : ) Beautiful pic as well!

Such a soft-looking but still colourful haul @Tamara76. That blanket is making the whole thing look super luxe! I am not really into Jaclyn Hill or Morphe (is it hard to get in Canada, maybe that's why I've not given it a chance), but the general look of this palette is nice. I know people were balking at the price, but for the number of shades it seems super reasonable! I hope your daughter loves it, and it's so great that she saved up some dough to get it! 

nice haul @Tamara76! i'm really loving the JH palette- i was pleasantly surprised!

@Tamara76 So glad you guys were able to snag the Jaclyn palette! I really like mine, very worth it!

@Tamara76  Glad to hear you liked the Jaclyn Hill palette. I wasn't going to get it either then I caved on the second release and then I accidentally ordered two thinking the first order wasn't processing so I will give the 2nd one to my daughter as well. Uggggh so many palettes and only two eyes LOL 😂

Colourpop 'She' Palettes, ABH Empty Quad, The Saem Mousse Candy Tint in YogurtberryColourpop 'She' Palettes, ABH Empty Quad, The Saem Mousse Candy Tint in Yogurtberry

220E9C7E-6542-4D37-BF32-1052CA3DB7ED.jpg

I just filled the empty ABH palette with singles from MAC, Colourpop and Ofra. It's really, really nice quality and I love that it only holds four shadows 😄

My new favorite lip tint is by The Saem. I got it in the shade Yogurtberry and it's this unique shade that's fuschia with a tinge of purple and it looks flattering on both warm and cool skin tones ♡ 

@myumewOhhhh that lip tint is sooo adorable! Beautiful photos! : )

@myumew  Beautiful haul!   I was super tempted by that Colourpop collab - So glad to see you snagged it! ❤️

@myumew nice Haul! I need that CUTE lip tint! 

@myumew The packaging on that lip tint is adorable! I may have to go look for that.

Sephora: ABH concealers in .5, .75, and 1. 

Ulta: Redken Extreme shampoo and conditioner

Matrix So Long Damage shampoo and conditioner

Joico purple toning shampoo

Healthy Sexy Hair Tri-Wheat Soy leave in x3

+GWP & birthday gift

TjMaxx: BareMinerals Invisible Light powder duo.

IMG_3264.JPG

IMG_3278.JPG

IMG_3280.JPG

@StephaniLynn Great haul!!! Especially those ABH concealers - I wanted to buy one but all the light colors were sold out already🙁

@katkapivarci Oh bummer:/

I placed that order in the middle of the night as soon as someone posted they were in the sale section. I work nights a few nights a week and this when I snag some of my best deals lol. 

OMG @StephaniLynn  you got your Ulta box !!! 

5 Replies
testing