Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jazzy July 2017 Hauls!

I haven't hosted one of these threads before, but since July is my birthday month, I figured I'd give it a go! I can't wait to see all of the amazing hauls this month will bring!

Image result for hello july fireworks

Tags:

Re: Jazzy July Hauls!

@NotCrocker 

I got 504 Nuda 🙂 Mine's still shipping, but I really liked the formula when I swatched it before. I'm only sad that the new shade "303 - Flame Coral" is only being released in Korea 😞

I'm into tinted balms, so a slight lack of opacity don't turn me off. Tell me how it holds up! 

@MSena Flame Coral sounds like a colour I'd love! Darn those limited releases!

@NotCrocker

Which Armani color did you buy?

So glad to see this because I also caved and grabbed a lip magnet 😄 

I've been wanting one for ages. 

@MSena I snagged 302! It's a really lovely red that's bright but also muted on me... if that makes sense! How are you liking the formula? I felt like the opacity needed a couple swipes to build up in this colour, but it wore really well and felt nice! I haven't worn it a ton, but will be giving it a workout tomorrow night at an event I am going to.

RE: Jazzy July Hauls!

This is my first time posting a haul - overall July was a very good month beauty wise😊 I think I'll be participating in No buy/low buy tread for next 2 months😂

Sephora in JCP - everything on the right is GWP, Boscia mask was a 100points perkSephora in JCP - everything on the right is GWP, Boscia mask was a 100points perk

Re: RE: Jazzy July Hauls!

@katkapivarci  Thank you for sharing your haul with us!  It is enviable!  I especially love your Charlotte Tilbury and the KVD Saint! Cheers! ❤️

@katkapivarciOoooh nice hauls! you're giving me Charlotte Tillbury lust!

That palette is on sale right now for $45 (reg. $75) on her website. It's great quality, good size, practical and great everyday colors! Love it❤️

katkapivarci wrote:

This is my first time posting a haul - overall July was a very good month beauty wise😊 I think I'll be participating in No buy/low buy tread for next 2 months😂

Sephora in JCP - everything on the right is GWP, Boscia mask was a 100points perkSephora in JCP - everything on the right is GWP, Boscia mask was a 100points perk

Nice Benefit kit! The contour stick is super! 👍🏻😀

@ClassicallyFab Lots of goodies and some good gwps too 🙂

Thanks! I'm looking forward to try the benefit set especially the contour stick - it's my first countour stick so let's see how it goes😂

@katkapivarci Love your haul!  Enjoy that Sephora inside JCP Favorites complexion set.  It looks like a good one.

Thank you☺️ They had 2 sets specifically for SiJCP - I love these sets - you can try so many different products without breaking the bank👍🏻

I haven't posted here in such a long time.  I was inspired by the new BT.  Small purchases from Illamasqua and SpaceNK during sale promotions.  Both ordered in the beginning of the month and took their good old time to get to my house

Skinbase foundation, lipstick in bare, Dual Action serum, cleansing foam

haul.jpg

Bag is from Amazon Prime Day. Box is from Ross. Pink makeup organizer is also from Ross. 

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.JPG5.JPG

@darkiceisIt's a box that I found at Ross. It was on sale for $7, and I thought it looked neat.

@meecheroo What is the dice block?

it's been an insane lip month. i was feeling a bit guilty and gluttonous, but i'm honestly just so thrilled with these things. i love the new NARS powermattes. i'd been longing for a bright pinky shade range for their velvet lip glides, too, and then *poof* there they were ! but seriously--seriously. i think i'm good for a while. i don't have a choice, i GOTTA be good for a while !!

• lipstasticlipstasticPTR rose stem cell bio repair cream (repurchased essential)
  • NARS narsissist velvet lip glide set (LE ulta exclusive)
  • NARS audacious vivien (i got this to wear in my best friend's wedding in september)
  • BITE lipgloss, peacock pearl
  • URBAN DECAY single eyeshadow, lounge
  • NARS powermatte lip pigments: get it on, warm leatherette, under my thumb
  • 3 pinky 100pt perks

swatches in spoiler

Spoiler
limited edition lip glide setlimited edition lip glide set
powermattes; not dried downpowermattes; not dried down
miscswatches.jpg
100ptperkspinks.jpg

@jemly Don't feel guilty, there are a lot of lip lovers here so you're doing us a solid by posting a haul with many lippies. 😄

thanks for the swatches, some of those shades look gorgeous. 

@jemly Sooooo you have a type.... I love all of it. 

@fairlywell i definitely go through my phases, but the past couple of months i've been super into the pink-through-burgundy spectrum !! and this spectrum is prob the most inherently 'me' 🙂

2 Replies
testing