Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jazzy July 2017 Hauls!

I haven't hosted one of these threads before, but since July is my birthday month, I figured I'd give it a go! I can't wait to see all of the amazing hauls this month will bring!

Image result for hello july fireworks

Tags:

Re: Jazzy July Hauls!

What a glorious haul😵🙌🏻🙌🏻

Marc Jacobs Mystery Bag - Silver

I've actually never been compelled to try any Marc Jacobs products, but I've got a thing for surprises. Three full-sized items for $49, not bad 🙂 Love me some cool tones!

DSC_3534.JPG

Gel Highliner - (Stone)Fox - Metallic Silver

Enamored Lip Lacquer - Boom - Plum, leaves a nice stain, very similar to Nars Lip Tint - Promise

Style Eye-Con No. 7 -The Parisienne - After waffling for months, I finally picked up the ABH Modern Renaissance palette during Ulta's 20% off sale and was lamenting the fact that all the shades were warm. It's like the universe heard me and sent me this 🙂 Love the colors, and the packaging itself is heavy and luxurious, really gorgeous to hold.

@MissPuff This three items where $49. That is a steal. 

Very nice @MissPuff I have yet to hear any disappointment from ordering the MJ mystery bags. 

I've been on a no-buy since I recently moved and most of my disposable income went towards decorating my new place. But, now that the move is finished, I finally broke down and got that Birchbox x Vogue collaboration box, which includes most of the items pictured. But, from Sephora, I recently got Urban Decay lipstick in Tryst and Nars Charlotte Gainsbourg lip tint in Ephelide. Also, peonies are $6.99 a bunch at Trader Joe's, and you can't beat that!

IMG_6202.JPG

Welcome back @txcatx! Nice to hear the move is complete and the hauling can start again 😉

Gorgeous photo! @txcatx I really like the Aerin lip balm ♡ 

@sister13,

I love your photo of your July Haul!   It's beautiful.  ❤️

Beautiful haul!   So happy to hear you've settled into your new place and can splurge again (a little)!   @txcatx

RE: Jazzy July Hauls!

Macy's order - ABH Ultimate Glow kit.

Edit to add: Thank you for filling me in on this deal 

@gonerogue and @StephaniLynn

Re: RE: Jazzy July Hauls!

Glad to see you got it! 🙂

@HookedOnBeauty2 so glad you were able to take advantage of the Macy's sale!

Thank you! I had to edit my post because apparently you can't tag people using the app on my phone so I had to add from my computer. @StephaniLynn

I finally got my Watermelon mask in!!! Also my July Play! which I'm really happy with. This is one of my favorite boxes I've gotten besides the Rouge one. I also got the Sephora vacationer in frosted light. I have it in the Still Life Alchemy pattern and I use it all the time. Now I can split up current staple products between base(foundation, primers, blush,setting spray/powder)and color(eyes, brows, lashes)I ordered the UD Vvelvetizer and JUST ordered the simplehuman mirror from the Nordies Anniversary sale. I can't wait to get it in!!! IMG_4902.JPG

Nice Play box!   I'm super interested in that Watermelon Mask, too!  Enjoy! 🙂   @liv545

@Tamara76 it is seriously so good. The watermelon mask really does freshen up my skin and smells delicious! Best part is it doesn't break me out and my skin gets angry with new products so easily.

@liv545 I have the Watermelon mask on my loves list. Just waiting for a good promo with a $35 buy in.

@HookedOnBeauty2 It is so worth it. I have a couple things I'm waiting on a good code for myself, totally understand the struggle. I've had it so many times that I buy a needed item and right afterwards an awesome code is released.

July haul!

20257574_10211697544011468_1196028761_o.jpg

Spoiler
-Alterna Haircare Sunshine Spray
-Huda Beauty x Tweezerman minis
-Sephora Collection Golden Hour highlight in Dawn (beautiful but looks very similar to Champagne Pop, may return for this reason only)
-Shiseido Lash Curler
-Formula X ($3 each!!!!!)
-Laura Mercier and Too Faced foundation promos
-Stila 100 pt eyeliner perk
-Benefit Dandelion promo

My purchases from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale (in-store) today.

thumbnail_20170721_215615.jpg

2 orders from Ulta arrived. I bought the UD Naked Heat palette,  repurchased the Origins Checks and Balances cleanser as well as the Marc Jacobs perfume. 

Everything else was free thanks to all the great promo stacking. 😀

image.jpg

3 Replies
testing