Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jazzy July 2017 Hauls!

I haven't hosted one of these threads before, but since July is my birthday month, I figured I'd give it a go! I can't wait to see all of the amazing hauls this month will bring!

Image result for hello july fireworks

Tags:

Re: Jazzy July Hauls!

Fabulous haul!   Now I don't feel so bad for stacking the promos on my last few Ulta orders!  🙂    @HookedOnBeauty2

@Tamara76 Never feel bad for getting a great deal 🙂 We like to maximize the freebies!

The second half of our Kylie bogo haul just arrived:

kylie072017.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Chocolate Cherry Kylighter - It applies much lighter than it looks and is super pretty (free)
2.  Chameleon Kyliner - Waaaayyyyy lighter than it looks
3.  Leo Matte Lip Kit (free)
4.  Dolce K Lip Kit

Kylie BoGo sale😊

The few things I could snag from the Amanda Steele collection while it was in last call + more  pressed shadows! Tiny Tangerines is summer goals!!

IMG_3256.JPG

RE: Jazzy July Hauls!

I'm so done with summer and this little Rituel de Fille haul shows it. Inner glow creme in Eclipse - Ghost Light Luminizer - Shadow Self lipstick - teeny little sample of something labeled Seven Sisters. Come on fall!

Re: RE: Jazzy July Hauls!

Oh the packaging is so nice!  I am so wanting to try this brand! @fairlywell What would you say is their winning product? 

@heartsmyface  I noticed that Ritual de Fille has a make-your-own sampler so people can sample 5 products at a time!  I love it when companies do that.

@heartsmyface This is the first I've bought from them, so I don't know yet. I think there was a brand thread floating around the old place though?  I do love the witchy vibe, and their promo art is gorgeous. 

@fairlywell  I feel the same way.  Did you notice my avatar?  😉  I think I would really like that Inner Glow Cream.  Thanks for sharing!

@Ispend2much6 Love the icy pic! I love winter, tolerate summer for the roses. It may take me some time to figure out the Eclipse, but if/when I do I'll post it!

Spoiler
Amuse Bouche liquid lipstick in chutney

Sephora-Sephora-

Spoiler

Laura MercierLaura Mercier

Baby haul:) IMG_1758.JPG

Ohhhhh!  Those Nearly Neon lipsticks are lovely!  Can't wait to see you rock them!   @heartsmyface  ❤️

@heartsmyface I can't wait to see you wear these! I'm so tempted by the peach and the orange!

all of these are gonna look sooooo amazing with your purple hair @heartsmyface !!

A few Sephora and Ulta orders arrived over the last few days.  🙂

Ulta Purchases:

ulta071817.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Ulta Acetone Nail Polish Remover (for gel nails when I don't have time to get to the salon)
2.  Strivectin SD
3. UD B6 Priming Spray - I LOVE this stuff - this is like my 4th or 5th restock
4.  Maybelline Lipliners (2 in Dusty Rose and 1 in Totally Toffee) - I think they were buy 2 get 1 free (?)
5.  Essie Gel Couture Polishes in Signature Smile, Dress Call and First View
6.  China Glaze x My Little Pony nail polishes in Hay Girl Hay (I may or may not have purchased this one just for the name...) and Too Busy Being Awesome
7.  Benefit Porefessional Agent Zero Shine Powder - This is becoming my HG powder, I just hate how small the bottles are 😞

Closeup of the China Glaze x MLP nail polishes:

Hay Girl Hay :)  and Too Busy Being AwesomeHay Girl Hay 🙂 and Too Busy Being Awesome

Ulta GWP:

ultagwp2.jpg

ultagwp1.jpg

Spoiler
O.k. I know this looks super excessive all laid out, but this was from 3 different orders between me and my daughter.  It includes the Ulta GWP bags from last weekend, 2 Missy Lynn GWP bags, a Benefit GWP (bag and Porefessional), Eyeko eyeliner GWPs and samples.

Sephora:

sephora071817.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  2x Porefessional Agent Zero Shine Powder
2.  3x Formula X Prime Strength Ceramic Base Coat

GWP:
1.  Tatcha Violet-C Promo
2.  Caudalie Promo
3.  Samples

More Sephora:

sephora071917.JPG

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  The Cool Fix
2.  3X 4 Way Nail Buffers

GWP:
1.  Samples
*This was my daughter's order and we added the Benefit Promo, but received an oos notification.  I called Sephora today, though, and they said it is back in stock and they'll send her one! 🙂

@Tamara76  I am so glad you got those Ulta GWP bags; they are incredible!  I am really loving their customer perks.  Right now I have $50 in rewards waiting for me just from ordering our shampoo and conditioner.

Ispend2much6 wrote:

@Tamara76  I am so glad you got those Ulta GWP bags; they are incredible!  I am really loving their customer perks.  Right now I have $50 in rewards waiting for me just from ordering our shampoo and conditioner.

Thanks!  They've had some awesome point multipliers lately!   I am saving up to make a big purchase when some more of the fall stuff releases.  🙂  @Ispend2much6

@Tamara76 Haha, omg look at all those samples!  I don't know why I'm super jealous when I've been working so hard to rid myself of samples, but I am 😄

heartsmyface wrote:

@Tamara76 Haha, omg look at all those samples!  I don't know why I'm super jealous when I've been working so hard to rid myself of samples, but I am 😄

@heartsmyface  OMG - I am the same way!  I get total fomo when I miss out on a good gwp or see other people post awesome deals, yet I absolutely don't need anymore stuff.  My daughter kept most of her GWP bags and I'm splitting mine between 4 different people.  🙂

Great haul! I made 2 orders, the GWP were just too hard to resist!

5 Replies
testing