Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jazzy July 2017 Hauls!

I haven't hosted one of these threads before, but since July is my birthday month, I figured I'd give it a go! I can't wait to see all of the amazing hauls this month will bring!

Image result for hello july fireworks

Tags:

Re: Jazzy July Hauls!

meecheroo wrote:

The Tommy Hilfiger and Betsy Johnson bags are from the Amazon Prime sale. The marble table tray is from Ross. Jewelry set also from Amazon.

4.jpg

@meecheroo this tray is SO beautiful! 

I want that beautiful tray.  Where do you get it @meecheroo

@blackkitty2014 I got it from Ross Dress For Less. They had different colors too.

@HookedOnBeauty2 Macy's has the palette on sale for $22.50! In store and online:)

@StephaniLynn Off to Macys online I go 🙂  Funny thing is I saw a post the other day with their "Black Friday deals" and I said to myself isn't it kind of early to know what BF deals will be this year. I feel silly now 🙂

Sephora

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light, Becca Light Chaser Highlighter in Champagne Dream Flashes Bellini, ABH Aurora Palette, KVD Lolita Blush and Eyeshadow, Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer Sugar Sugar 

IMG_0171.JPG

You got the KVD Lolita 😍😍😍 @angel7594

@angel7594 ahh you're so lucky to have snagged a lolita!

angel7594 wrote:

Sephora

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light, Becca Light Chaser Highlighter in Champagne Dream Flashes Bellini, ABH Aurora Palette, KVD Lolita Blush and Eyeshadow, Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer Sugar Sugar 

IMG_0171.JPG

You just reminded me I need to reorder my HG Dim Light lol 😄 Also, how in the world were you able to snag a Lolita Blush and Eyeshadow @angel7594?! 😮 

@Mcakes,

I got super lucky that there were two Lolita left at my local store, up by the registers. I was honestly surprised to see them, lol! 

Congrats on re-Rouge! @angel7594 😉

All great choices @angel7594 Hope to see a pic of you wearing the new MJ gloss 🙂

I brought my Marc Jacobs Sugar Sugar lip gloss with me on vacation this past week. The first time I wore it was when we went to dinner and a girl came over to me and said she loved it. She said she noticed it across the room and had to come over. I wore it again the next night 🙂 It really is a nice nude color. I will definitely be purchasing the full size!

Woohoo!  Nice haul - LOVE the Aurora palette! And congrats on re-Rouging, girl! 😉

@angel7594

@angel7594 Another haul post already 😄 

I love it all, the Lolita is a must have piece.

@darkiceis, yeah it's been a busy day lol. 😆

I got really lucky with the Lolita blush, there were two left by the register, kind of hidden out of sight. 

Happy Rouge, @angel7594! My last order put me over that edge (again) too. 

@angel7594 so jealous of your KVD lolita blush/shadow! I wasn't able to get it while it was available:/ 

IMG_3247.JPG

@StephaniLynn I see someone took advantage of the ABH palette when it went on sale 😉 Also, how do you keep scoring the good Formula X colors?! Every time I check, they only have like 2 colors in stock (that I already own) *sigh*

@gonerogue I love it its so beautiful! 

Yes I couldn't resist the great deal on the palette! 

I stalk the formula x polishes, mostly late at night when I'm working the night shift and when I see them pop up I make a very quick order. 

2 Replies
testing