Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Jazzy July Hauls!

I haven't hosted one of these threads before, but since July is my birthday month, I figured I'd give it a go! I can't wait to see all of the amazing hauls this month will bring!

Image result for hello july fireworks

Re: Jazzy July Hauls!

Those pouches!!! I need to check out this Skinny Dip thing. It's a frozen yogurt place around here so I was super confused for a sec, lol.

liv545 wrote:

Those pouches!!! I need to check out this Skinny Dip thing. It's a frozen yogurt place around here so I was super confused for a sec, lol.

LOL!   It's a really cute UK brand that sells adorable accessories!  You should definitely check them out!  <3  @liv545

Nice haul @Tamara76! I love the jewelry and the skinny dip goodies especially! I have several skinny dip phone cases and love them all❤️

Thanks!   Skinnydip is a really fun brand!   💗   @unfungirl

@Tamara76  Such a cute mermaid necklace!

Thank you!   🐳  @Ispend2much6

Highlighted

Chanel

Plisse Lumiere De Chanel Illuminating Powder, Rouge Allure Lip Colour 174 Rouge Angelique, Rouge Coco Gloss 714 Caresse

IMG_0173.JPG

Nice summer colors, @angel7594

@angel7594  Wow!   That Chanel haul is glorious!   I think I have Angelique and, if it is the one I am thinking of, it is gorgeous! ❤️

Thank you @Tamara76, @Ispend2much6! <3

@angel7594 What lovely products. The brush for the highlighter is so cute.

Thank you @darkiceis! <3

@angel7594 Great Chanel haul! I have the highlighter as well and I think I will get the lipstick as well it's gorgeous color❤️

@angel7594 Another great haul! So many lovely Chanel pretties. Smiley Happy

I see you got the new Coco Rouge Glossimer. I still can't bring myself to switch to the new glosses. I miss the old "Levres Scintillantes Glossimer" formula, even though people say it was too sticky. Maybe I'll give in once I run out of Mica. Smiley Happy

How are you liking the new coco rouge gloss formula?  

@trishavt

Thank you! Smiley Happy

I am loving them! The applicator is wider and makes application a dream. The formula is moisturizing, and smoother than the Glossimers in my opinion. I will still use the Glossimers I have though, since I like that formula and can't get a shade match in the Rouge Coco line.

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Haul #1

anni1.jpganni2.jpganni3.jpganni4.jpggwp1.jpg

Sephora

seph1.jpg

Kylie Cosmetics

ky1.jpg

@gonerogue OMG where did you get that little bowl? It looks like mermaid scales! 

@StephaniLynn It's from Marshalls!! I got it a few years back and I put a small candle inside whenever I have dinner outside in my balcony.

Oh wow!  What a beautiful haul!   That Guerlain Terracotta is to die for!!!! <3

@gonerogue

@Tamara76 Almost TOO pretty to play with, right? It's so sparkly!!

IMG_3247.JPG

@StephaniLynn I see someone took advantage of the ABH palette when it went on sale Smiley Wink Also, how do you keep scoring the good Formula X colors?! Every time I check, they only have like 2 colors in stock (that I already own) *sigh*

Did I miss an ABH sale?????  @gonerogue

@gonerogue I love it its so beautiful! 

Yes I couldn't resist the great deal on the palette! 

I stalk the formula x polishes, mostly late at night when I'm working the night shift and when I see them pop up I make a very quick order. 

Sephora

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light, Becca Light Chaser Highlighter in Champagne Dream Flashes Bellini, ABH Aurora Palette, KVD Lolita Blush and Eyeshadow, Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer Sugar Sugar 

IMG_0171.JPG

8 Replies