Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jazzy July 2017 Hauls!

I haven't hosted one of these threads before, but since July is my birthday month, I figured I'd give it a go! I can't wait to see all of the amazing hauls this month will bring!

Image result for hello july fireworks

Tags:

Re: Jazzy July Hauls!

@Ispend2much6 So pretty. I love, love, love Armani lipsticks! Congrats on the car pay off!

@starsandbucks  Thank you!!  We're excited!  About the car, that is.  I'm the only one in my house excited by Armani.  🙂

Beautiful haul!   Sounds financially responsible to me! 😉 @Ispend2much6

@Tamara76  Thank you; I knew you'd have my back. 🙂

Happy Birthday Month!  Hope all your wishes come true!!!! @lmi82

I am seriously trying to slow down on my hauls now that my birthday month is over. Here are the latest...

Tarte Sale Haul:

tarte.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Benefit Boi-Ing Airbrush Concealer - Not actually from Tarte - LOL!   I pre-ordered from Birchbox and it came in at the same time as my Tarte order so I threw it in the pic. 😉
2.  Bronzer Blush in Park Ave Princess Peach Bronze - This is super pretty!
3.  Make Believe in Yourself Palette - I've been on the fence about this one, but finally took the plunge since it was on sale - So far, I 'm impressed with the pigmentation
4.  2X Don't Quit Your Daydream Palettes
5.  Graveyard Girl Swamp Queen Palette - I got mine exactly a year ago at Ulta and I love it so much!!!!   This one is for the kiddo. 🙂
6.  2X Bronzer/Highlight Duos (Bronzer Shade is Hotel Heiress and Highlight is Exposed)
7.  Eyeshadow Single in Dame
8.  Eyeshadow Single in Scarlet
9.  Tarteguard 30 Foil Sample

Kylie Cosmetics:

kylievacation2.jpg

kylievacation.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Take Me on Vacation Palette - This is for my daughter and she loves it so far!
2.  Skinny Dip Face Palette - Also for the kiddo
3.  Send Me More Nudes Lip Set in the Velvet formula for me - I love this new formula! ❤️

Ulta (20% off order):

ulta070317.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Samples
2.  Colorscience Brush On Sunscreen GWP
3.  Strivectin Neck Cream GWP
4.  Benefit Boi Ing DS
5.  Buxom Shadow DS
6.  Carli Bybel 21 Color Palette - I love the formula, but think I like the colors in her first palette better
7.  Strivectin SD
8. LORAC Beauty and the Beast Blush Palette - LOVE!
9.  2X Tarte Shape Tape

Urban Decay:

UD.jpg

Spoiler
1.  All Nighter Sample Card
2.  Full Sized Sin Highlighter BDay Gift!
3.  Perversion Mascara Mini GWP
4.  Lip Love
5.  Heat Vice Lippie in Fuel - Love!

Sephora ($15 off order):

sephora 070317.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Samples
2.  Dior Creme Abricot Cuticle Cream
3.  UD Heat Eyeliner in Alkaline - LOVE!
4.  Sephora Eyeliner - White

@Tamara76 what do you think of the UD Heat Vice Lipstick?  I still need to place an order to receive my UD Bday gift but no clue what to get.

@ElleElleG  I love it!  Fuel is a super creamy nude.

All these are so great. So exciting. Where do you store all your makeup? 🤔😀

@veensLol!  I actually don't have enough space for everything right now, so I have some of it packed in boxes.  I hope to set up a makeup room sometime in the next few months, though!

Feeling the regret of not getting that Lorac blush palette during the sale! Your hauls are so satisfying 😇😇😇 @Tamara76

Awww - Thank you!  I bet it will go on sale again!  @myumew

so many gorgeous goodies @Tamara76! i really love the naked heat lippies too- fuel looks like a lovely nude!

Thank you!   I love the formula on this lippie, too!  Super moisturizing! ❤️   @unfungirl

A happy birthday indeed! @Tamara76  I was tempted by that Lorac Beauty and the Beast blush palette, but I resisted because of my other purchases.

@Ispend2much6  I almost passed on the Beauty and the Beast blush palette since I already splurged on the Pirates palettes, but I am glad I got both blush palettes!   They are both lovely, but different enough to enjoy both! 🙂

A mini haul thanks to the $15 off from Sephora!! 

Decided to start this month by popping Champagne and maybe becoming more translucent? lol

IMG_8475.JPG

I'm going to have to post my haul tomorrow- and later this week, just to publicly shame me into stopping the madness.

I hope that works for you, @starletta8.  It just makes me more excited. 😞

Bumping this so people don't post in the wrong July haul thread. 

This is also my birthday month! I hope to not spend like crazy lol- going to try my best. I do have something on the way for my birthday and I'll post it when I receive it. I shall leave you in suspense haha 😛

@jesscheems  Happy Birthday!

10 Replies
testing