Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jazzy July 2017 Hauls!

I haven't hosted one of these threads before, but since July is my birthday month, I figured I'd give it a go! I can't wait to see all of the amazing hauls this month will bring!

Image result for hello july fireworks

Tags:

Re: Jazzy July Hauls!

I seriously would LOVE to see your eyeshadow collection @StephaniLynn 😄 You must be living in shadow heaven! 

@Mcakes I'm purging those palettes and singles I don't love and replacing them with formulas I do love(sephora, CP, ect ect.) I'll have to post when my purging is done!

@StephaniLynn I hope you have fun with all your goodies 🙂 Please update us on how you like the tony moly foot peel mask. I'm really interested to know how well it works. My feet need some tlc in the summer with sandal season and I'd be interested to try it if you like the results 😄

@Glitternoodle I am tracking my foot peel journey on the Exfoliating Foot mask thread if you want I can tag you as I go along:)

@StephaniLynn yes please!! Thank you so much 😄

Really fun haul!

IMG_7589.JPG

Colourpop Super Shock Shadow Collection - Mile High, Colourpop Super Shock Shadows - Banana Daiquiri, Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip - Friday, Colourpop lil lippie - Trust Me, Mac Lipglass - Ruby Woo, Mac Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick - Fashion Legacy, Mac Satin Lipstick - Cyber

Swatches!

IMG_7590.JPG

Colourpop - Truth, Nillionare, So Quiche, Lala, Cricket, Mittens, Banana Daiquiri

IMG_7591.JPG

Colourpop Banana Daiquiri next to Tarte fairytale liquid lipstick (I was hoping for a match and they are pretty close)

IMG_7592.JPG

Colourpop Friday, Colourpop Trust Me, Mac RubyWoo (lipglass), Mac Fashion Legacy (retro matte), Mac Cyber (satin)

I probably need a red lipstick intervention.

You can never have too many reds, @purly! 😉

Banna Daiquiri is beautiful! Perfect summer blue. 🙂

Wow that Ruby Woo lip glass is seriously gorgeous. I've been itching to try the lipstick but the gloss looks so pretty too!

The lipstick version of Ruby Woo makes my lips uncomfortably dry, so I ordered the lipglass. I switched to it mid-day today and while it's beautiful, you really just can't kiss anyone while wearing it.

Those Colourpop shadows are so pretty! I'm pretty much a magpie when it comes to shimmery shadows 😄 I would never guess Banana Daiquiri was a gorgeous teal!

Definitely reminds me of a tropical drink with blue curacao in it.

@purly That Banana Daiquiri color 💙

Happy Birthday month @lmi82 🙂

tenor.gif

Thank you @veronika23! I love that Pusheen gif! 😄

Hi @lmi82,

I wish you a happy b-day month!

July is my favourite month, I'll be heading home in few days (and I haven't packed yet), like every year, to stay with my family in south of Italy, enjoy the sun and celebrate my parents' anniversary.. 

This haul is all about tanning.. Having an intense, golden tan in summer is mandatory in the mediterranean area, if you don't wanna end up receiving weird looks in the streets... Ahahah, I love my people! Btw, I do that too, when I'm there 😉

20170623_153525.jpg

Nuxe Sun Delicious Creme High Protection SPF 30

Nuxe Sun Melting Creme High Protection SPF 50

Too Cool For School Pumpkin 24K Gold Mask

Bioderma Photoderm Invisible Mist SPF 50+

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or Multi-purpose Dry Oil

Klorane Shampoo With Desert Date

Hope you all have a wonderful summer to remember..

Eleonora

This is monochromatic amazing-ness.

Thank you for the birthday wishes! Your annual trip sounds amazing @eleonorarosa! I've always dreamed of going to Italy. Also, the pumpkin mask is too cute. Definitely, let us know how it works for you!

Thanx @lmi82,

hope you will get the chance to visit soon 👩‍✈️ ..

Will def let you know about the mask..

😉

Ohhh that sounds so wonderful... it was like I was transported for a second! Enjoy yourself 🙂

So sweet.. thank you and I'm sure you will enjoy this summer as well 🙂

testing