Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jazzy July 2017 Hauls!

I haven't hosted one of these threads before, but since July is my birthday month, I figured I'd give it a go! I can't wait to see all of the amazing hauls this month will bring!

Image result for hello july fireworks

Tags:

Re: Jazzy July Hauls!

@Tamara76  I recently bought Mehr.  I really like it- I hope you do too!

Yay!   I love Mehr so far!   My daughter is not too sure about Evening Buzz, but wanted to try something less conventional since it was free.  😉

You snagged some great shades from MAC! 

Also those brushes are far too cute @Tamara76

Thanks, girl!   Of course, I had to go with the pinkest shade I could find in the box at the MAC counter... 😉

@ElleElleG

@Tamara76 So cute! How are you liking the brushes from KGBeauty? So happy to see you were successful in getting the Mac freebies! 🙃

@ClassicallyFab  Thank you!   We definitely had a little adventure this morning waiting for the lipsticks in the heat, but it was fun! 🙂

I haven't tried the brushes yet and probably won't for a while.  They are in a drawer with my other beautiful, but never used brushes for now.  I am scared to mess them up... 😞

Just a little haul -- but large for me because I usually only get one or two things at a time!

IMG_3454.JPG

• Fresh 500-point perk (Rose Face Mask, Soy Cleanser, Black Tea Mask)
  • Guerlain Lingerie de Peau (I've been hoarding samples of this for a year and a half while I made myself finish my other foundations before splurging on it)
  • IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream
  • Clinique All About Shadow palette in A Pink Honey Affair
  • Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquefied Lipstick in Puree

@TopazBeth how are you liking the CC cream? With the launch for Canadians being so soon, I'm getting so excited to finally be able to get my hands on the brand.

Nickelliebear1 wrote:
@TopazBeth how are you liking the CC cream? With the launch for Canadians being so soon, I'm getting so excited to finally be able to get my hands on the brand.

I'm a fan, @Nickelliebear1! It's a little scary fresh out of the tube because it looks really yellow, and I have neutral-pink undertones, but it blends out really nicely when applied and doesn't oxidize (on me, at least). It also has really good coverage without feeling heavy. I will say it's not the longest-wearing BB or CC cream I've tried, but I'm otherwise very pleased. I'd recommend getting a sample first before you commit to spending almost $40, because people seem to love it or hate it. But it's working great for me personally!

I have that Clinique pink honey eye palette and it is lovely! Hope you like it! @TopazBeth 

The Clinique palette is so pretty. Would love to hear your thoughts. I was eyeing it up

karap03 wrote:

The Clinique palette is so pretty. Would love to hear your thoughts. I was eyeing it up

I'm loving it, @karap03! It's so subtle and lovely and versatile. Honestly, it's what I was hoping Naked 3 would be (which is also a great palette, but bolder than I typically go for).

A few items i've collected this week.  The brush cleanser is HUGE!!!!  IMG_2186.JPG

@heartsmyface The bottle is huge and nice to see that you went ahead and purchased the big bottle.  It's such a good cleaner for eye brushes.

@heartsmyface  Nice haul! I was surprised by how much I liked the NYX Duochrome Highlighters - Can't wait to hear what you think! 🙂

My Cool tones palette came in!!My Cool tones palette came in!!

Beautiful haul!   Can't wait to hear what you think of your cool tones palette!   @liv545

@liv545 I would love to hear your thoughts on the Sephora pro palette. They quite spendy for the Sephora brand so I've held off on ordering. 

@StephaniLynn I got it late last night and had to rush to work so I only played with it a little so far. First impressions though are that I love it. The colors I used are holding strong and it's over 9 hours into my day. Everything swatched beautifully.  It is soft and definitely has kick up, but the pigment is so solid on the ones I tried. The formula reminds me very much of the ABH Modern Renaissance. The toppers are just that. Toppers. But I loooove the sparkle on them. There are two satins that are my absolute favorite. I'll swatch them when I get home. I got the palette with the $20 off promo so with the discount I basically got a set of brushes free so to me it was absolutely worth it.

July is my birthday month so...I went a bit overboard. I also got a new vanity since we moved late June and that had to be filled up! For my birthday, my friends gave me the Kat von D Glimmer palette and Natasha Denona Sunset Palette. August has some goodies coming in too like subculture and some concealers from ColourPop!

Pic spam ahead!

Nordstrom Anniversay Sale items: hourglass palette and NARS Multiple CoffetNordstrom Anniversay Sale items: hourglass palette and NARS Multiple CoffetNordstrom Anniversary Sale: simplehuman sensor pro mirrorNordstrom Anniversary Sale: simplehuman sensor pro mirrorColourPop Gimme More highlight palette, Yes, Please eyeshadow palette and Blotted Lips in Lolly and Bees KneesColourPop Gimme More highlight palette, Yes, Please eyeshadow palette and Blotted Lips in Lolly and Bees KneesColourPop FemRosa Collection. Eyeshadow palette, face palette and 4 lip itemsColourPop FemRosa Collection. Eyeshadow palette, face palette and 4 lip itemsKat von D Glimmer palette,  colourpop goal digger mini, Sephora retractable lip brush, NARS Let's Go Crazy 100pt PerkKat von D Glimmer palette, colourpop goal digger mini, Sephora retractable lip brush, NARS Let's Go Crazy 100pt PerkNatasha Denona Sunset PaletteNatasha Denona Sunset PaletteYSL Vinyl in Carmin Session (407), MILK Blur Liquid Matte Foundation, MILK Cooling StickYSL Vinyl in Carmin Session (407), MILK Blur Liquid Matte Foundation, MILK Cooling StickBuxom Mascara, NARS, Givenchy, Laura Mercier lipsticks 100pt Perk, sephora x tarte birthday giftBuxom Mascara, NARS, Givenchy, Laura Mercier lipsticks 100pt Perk, sephora x tarte birthday giftUlta Birthday Gift, NYX palette!Ulta Birthday Gift, NYX palette!

@flyte Happy birthday!! ♡ This is such an amazing well rounded haul.

576 Replies
testing