Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jazzy July 2017 Hauls!

I haven't hosted one of these threads before, but since July is my birthday month, I figured I'd give it a go! I can't wait to see all of the amazing hauls this month will bring!

Image result for hello july fireworks

Tags:

Re: Jazzy July Hauls!

I'm a couple days late to the game, but wanted to share what I got in July! First time posting a haul. Happy to share swatches if anyone wants - let me know. 

Spoiler
  • NARS Velvet Lip Glide Set
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Crème Brulée 
  • NARS Soft Matte Concealer in Crème Brulée 
  • NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Let's Go Crazy (100 pt reward)
  • Givenchy Rouge Interdit Lipstick (100 or Reward)
  • Pixi Beauty Strobe + Sculpt Brush
  • Sephora Collection Charcoal Exfoliating Wipes
  • Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub
  • Fresh Soy Face Cleanser (promo code)
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 
  • Ole Henriksen Find Your Balance Oil Control Cleanser 
  • Coulourpop Fem Rosa Palette
  • Colourpop Super Shock Shadows in Sundance + 3
  • Colourpop Lippie Stix in Lumiere
  • Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Mrs. 

IMG_7899.jpg

I can't find an August hauls thread if there is one so posting here.
IMG_4898.JPG

@Seymore3

Type Alluring August Beauty Hauls, you can post it there as well 😉

@Seymore3 

I love it. 

These took a looong time to get here!  I kinda forgot I ordered them!  Happy surprise!  IMG_2284.JPG

It came in!!!!! I'm so excited. I love the rose gold color.IMG_5170.JPG

They come in rose gold now?  Jealous! 

RE: Jazzy July Hauls!

I couldn't resist this Skin Super Foods set 😍

Re: RE: Jazzy July Hauls!

This is such a great set! Enjoy it!!

Re: RE: Jazzy July Hauls!

@246Lucinda This set has some variety and who doesn't love minis.  

FullSizeRender-13.jpg

This is a cumulative July haul...

Serge Lutens Sidi Bel Abbes

Diptyque Tokyo Candle

Tom Ford Young Adonis

Tom Ford Sheer Highlighting Duo

Acqua di Parma Mirra sample (sent to me with the SL)

NARS blush in Blissfuly

NARS DI eye shadow in Hydra

Givenchy 100-pt perk

I've been kind of avoiding beauty/makeup since February (other priorities), so I guess I've more than made up for it O.O

So many beautiful items!! I'm trying to resist the TF Highlighting Duo but it's calling my name🙈 And the Diptique candle is so pretty!! Great haul 👏🏻

What a very well curated haul for someone who's been out of the hauling game for a bit!   I haven't seen you in a while so HEEEELLLLLOOOO!!!!  @Libellules

Helloooooo @heartsmyface ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So many great items in this photo, but that Diptyque Tokyo candle is everything!  I love it when they go a bit OTT for their LE releases, and we are treated to some great graphics and jar designs.  Enjoy @Libellules!  🙂

That Diptyque candle is beautiful! 

Kind of on a low-buy. Got the Huda minis (red edition) and Anastasia concealer on sale. I may also pick up the Huda mini set of pinks. I love minis and I love this formula over almost all other liquid lips.  Most don't work on me, too dry!  The NARS I accidentally ordered twice, due to LONG order shipping delays (the first delays I've had like that in 3 years). Got none of the samples requested and one package only had 1 of 3 samples. Can't wait to try the Tatcha mask.

IMG_0560.JPGIMG_0562.JPG

Then, also picked up the mask set from Perricone direct, on a great sale for $60 or something like that. I had tried a sample of the shower mask, which I loved because it's easy, fast and seemed to have a good, glowy benefit.  Have tried the Chloro Plasma once, but I'm terrible with detailed reviews. My skin seemed glowy and radiant after using it, and it seemed to clear up some dry patches from over-aciding last week, so Pretty good overall. Will try the Cocoa soon.

Hi, all!  As usual, I unpacked the box and put everything away before I thought to take a picture.  The spoiler shows what I hauled.

Spoiler
Pinrose Rollerball Wardrobe
Sephora Summer Hair Saviors
Sephora Textured Waves
DevaCurl Believe-In Miracle Curl Plumper

Givinchy Rouge Interdict Satin 100 pt perk in Fuchsia in the Know (full size shown)
Laura Mercier Velour Lip Lovers 100 pt perk in Dusty Rose (full size shown)
Tocca in Stella 100 pt perk (full size shown)
Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation Deluxe Sample in N20 (deluxe sample shown)

I wasn't able to make it to a MAC counter for the free lipstick promotion, so I consoled myself with not one but four (!) discounted Bite Luminous Creme lipsticks at Marshall's.  As happy as I am to add to my Bite collection, I think I could have done a better job in shortlisting my purchase...

Spoiler
L-R:  Musk, Vento, Vidal, Bellini

Musk:  Seems to be a popular shade based on the availability of reviews and swatches online, but I'm not optimistic about the color payoff...
Vento:  I didn't even remember this shade from the original Luminous Creme line-up, and I think I know why.  This shade is painfully sheer -- would not even qualify as a tinted lip balm!
Vidal:  I'm most excited about owning this, and seems to be pigmented!  Looks awfully similar next to Bellini though, but I'm hoping that's not actually the case.
Bellini:  If I were really honest with myself, I really don't need this.  I redeemed for two of the 250-point sets just to ensure that I have a back-up, and I'm no where near finishing them all.  The FOMO got to me here -- it's LE, I liked the idea of owning both the mini and the full-size, and I really do reach for this shade most frequently out of all the lipsticks that I own.

Bite Marshalls 2.jpg

Bite Marshalls 1.jpg

I was successful in slowing down on the shopping during the month of July - This will probably be my last haul for the month. 🙂

KG Beauty:

Call Me On My Shell PhoneCall Me On My Shell Phone

Spoiler
1.  Call Me On My Shell Phone Bag and Mermaid Brushes from KG Beauty

*I ordered the Unicorn Leggings in the background from Walmart on my quest for fall sueded leggings - These are more stretchy and lycra-like, but so cute!

MAC

Happy National Lipstick Day!Happy National Lipstick Day!

Spoiler
We got our free lipsticks from MAC this morning - only had to wait in line for two hours! 🙂
1.  Mehr Lipstick (for me)
2.  Evening Buzz Lipstick (for my daughter)

Little Surprises (local shop)

So Kawaii!So Kawaii!

Spoiler
I'm not even going to try to list everything because I'm not sure what some of it is, but it is all super cute!   I was able to justify this purchase because some of it counts as school supplies for my daughter. 😉

testing