Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jaw Dropping June Hauls 2022

Summer ☀️ is here and it’s time to soak up the sun and enjoy every precious moment.  Please share your jaw dropping June hauls for this month here.

Happy Birthday to all the June babies and Happy Father’s Day (June 19th). 

4E1F2DB9-F3BE-4B40-8E39-A643BD8BE244.jpeg

23F1D329-2826-4491-BF67-8E515D2CF743.jpeg

E167F4ED-6D04-4A35-8796-642A282DB18B.jpeg

Re: Jaw Dropping June Hauls 2022

@Sunnysmom great haul!! 💞

Thanks so much @Skunk12puzzola ! 💞

@Sunnysmom ,

Beautiful photos and inspiring hauls!  Thank you again for the lovely swatches!  You are introducing me to items and brands that are all new to me.  What is the multi-shade eyeshadow compact that is not the one from from PMG? (I'm guessing that it's eyeshadows.)

Aww thank you so much @tsavorite , so kind of you to say. That’s what I love about seeing everybody’s hauls too! So many new things to see and try! Also, eeeks. Lol. Yes it’s the Victoria Beckham Beauty Signature eye brick it’s officially called, beautiful neutrals . There’s some other VBB goodies on a thread here by lots of folks, can’t find link. Nicely edited line that is really growing. Eye pencils my fav, lots more too. 🥰

@Sunnysmom Thanks for the swatches!  I was super-curious about the RMS blushes but they're currently sold out at Sephora and I'd prefer to buy them there.  I actually had my eye on French Rose and Mai Tai so your swatch was helpful :).

Thanks @CookieGirl1 , know we discussed these earlier and they’re worth it. Once they launched on S I grabbed! Lol Any thoughts on a fav brush for them? 

@Sunnysmom I'm glad to know that you think they're worth it.  Now I have to wait impatiently for them to come back into stock!  As for the brush, do you you find that the one you have is very pigmented?  So far do you find that it's more appropriate to use a fluffier brush or one that has more densely packed bristles?

I really do like it @CookieGirl1.  I think it may depend on which shade we get but that’s just a guess. I have only used my Chantecaille and Chanel blush brushes and Chantecaille is a little lighter/fluffier so I think that may be the best kind imo. It works nicely to build up or be more subtle. I was eyeing Pomegranate and if I try it I think a fluffier one would def be correct. Chanel is too heavy dense for those shades I’m guessing. Good excuse to buy another ?! 🤣 I like look of SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #96 or maybe a powder brush ? Love any suggestions . 😊

So funny that you should mention that specific SC brush, @Sunnysmom, because I actually had that same one in mind!  I own it and I tend to use it for slightly stiffer formulas or ones that generally have a little less pigment because I find that the bristles are a little firmer than some of my other fluffier blush brushes and therefore it picks up and deposits pigment nicely.  That's one of my go-to brushes for cream blushes as well as baked gelees like the Clinique Cheek Pops.

Ha great minds … @CookieGirl1 ?! Interesting, I wonder if it is too firm then. I’ll have to check it out in person soon. I could use it for cream blush etc for sure as I don’t think I have the correct one for those either. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Brush challenged over here! Thank you! 🥰

Gorgeous haul @Sunnysmom!

Thank you @faeriegirl ! 💞

Okie I’m coming over and play @Sunnysmom 🥰😘 So many fun things

Well come on @blackkitty2014 , your pal Buddy is waiting for you with a mirror! 😘🥰

@Sunnysmom This statement deserves thousands of oooh and ahhh 😀😃👏 Hi Sunny hi Buddy 😉

@Sunnysmom Ouhhh Nu chills is very berry!!!  i have any flush and am loving it so far but boy a little goes a long way!   I like that it gives you time to blend and doesn’t stain the spot you first apply it darker.  

They are so pretty @heartsmyface ! I couldn’t decide. Love the red on you and agree on blending factor! What you make of the scent? 

@Sunnysmom  Does yours have a scent?  I just sniffed mine cause I didn’t notice a scent and I smell nothing.  

Truly @heartsmyface ? Oh man maybe mine is off then. It’s very strong and chemical like. I wondered if that was right! Berry more so. I’ll have to see if red is as much because I wasn’t sure I could handle it and I’m seldom this sensitive! 

@Sunnysmom Something is definitely wrong cause it shouldn’t have a scent at all.   I can’t even detect the scent of unscented product, if that makes sense.  I tried so hard to smell something and I think I can get the scent of the tube when the blush is sealed but there’s nothing even with a pea sized amount on the back of my hand.  
I think you should exchange it just to be safe. 

Yup I think so too @heartsmyface , thank you ! It’s all I smell! Ugh. 

1,393 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos231
  • E167F4ED-6D04-4A35-8796-642A282DB18B.jpeg
  • 4E1F2DB9-F3BE-4B40-8E39-A643BD8BE244.jpeg
  • 23F1D329-2826-4491-BF67-8E515D2CF743.jpeg
  • 91AACC18-393A-44D1-806D-2E882BAE5EE9.jpeg
  • Credit: nuxe website
  • EBE2A374-88B4-48AB-A943-0AC82C12BE56.gif
  • 0601221437.jpg
  • 0601221437a.jpg
  • 0601221438.jpg