Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jaw Dropping June Hauls 2022

Summer ☀️ is here and it’s time to soak up the sun and enjoy every precious moment.  Please share your jaw dropping June hauls for this month here.

Happy Birthday to all the June babies and Happy Father’s Day (June 19th). 

4E1F2DB9-F3BE-4B40-8E39-A643BD8BE244.jpeg

23F1D329-2826-4491-BF67-8E515D2CF743.jpeg

E167F4ED-6D04-4A35-8796-642A282DB18B.jpeg

Re: Jaw Dropping June Hauls 2022

Thank you sweets!! @Skunk12puzzola 💕

@lmaster Lovely hauls!  Glad you picked up the SDJ mist.

@SportyGirly125 thank you!! 🥰❤️

I want to try that SDJ mist! Great haul, @lmaster !

@Tamara76 thank you doll!! 💗💗

I don't typically pay too much attention to the ads that pop up from time to time, but the Viori ad that appeared on my screen earlier this month caught my eye, so I moseyed my way over to the direct site and picked up a few treats, but I saw earlier this week that the brand is now available at Sephora!

6.27.2022 Haul - Viori 1.jpg

Everything is so beautifully presented. The bamboo holder for the shampoo reminds me of a dim sum steamer.Everything is so beautifully presented. The bamboo holder for the shampoo reminds me of a dim sum steamer.

The shampooThe shampoo

The set I picked up is a limited edition scent - and smells like a luxurious spa! 😍 These arrived after I had a clean head of hair but I've packed these beauties with me and am excited to give them a try later this week. 

Tags:

@itsfi  Oh my goodness!!   That’s gorgeous!  It’s been a long time since I used a shampoo bar and it was from Lush.  Have you tried it yet?  I am VERY interested in your review. 

I know! I thought the Lush ones were just okay so I hesitated at first to pick this Viori set but I’m so glad I picked it up @heartsmyface! I like it more than the Lush. I put an order in for another scent. 😃

@itsfi  I’m halfway through making an order.  The citrus is looking really good! 

@heartsmyface, just FYI, I read on the site that the citrus scent is geared more towards oilier hair / scalp. That said the others are intended for dry hair but my hair is more normal at the moment and I thought the shampoo and conditioner worked fine. Moisturized without feeling heavy or weighing it down; it felt light and I had movement to it. Soft, smooth hair. 

Wanted to do a quick update with my initial thoughts on the Viori products. 

To me, these items are not just beautiful to look at, but they're great to use. The shampoo lathers up slightly and cleans my hair without leaving it feeling overly dry or stripped of its oils. The scent is strongest in the shampoo. I barely picked up a scent from the conditioner bar, which did a great job at detangling and conditioning the hair. My hair felt soft and lightly moisturized. Interestingly, I felt like my hair dried faster too after I used these - not sure if that's just all in my head, but I'm going to keep an eye on that when I use these again later this week.

Most of the bars are targeted for those with dry hair, with the exception that the citrus/Yao scent is said to be for those with oilier hair or an oily scalp. I may pick that one up next; my hair gets oilier in the summer months so now would be a good time to put that one to a test. I wasn’t planning on making any more purchases this month but I might place one today to get the 4x multiplier. 🤔 

For those interested in picking up the bamboo holder (they look adorable!), I read that curing the holder before using it is a good idea so that it does not grow mold over time. If you type in "How to Cure Your Viori Bamboo Holders" on YT, you should find a good tutorial on how to best go about doing this. 

Tagging folks who expressed interest in hearing how the shampoo and conditioner performed; sorry if I missed someone.

Thanks so much for the update, @itsfi! It sounds like both the shampoo and conditioner are working out well for you so far. It's great to see more sustainable options coming out for haircare. 

@quspork, my hair has been responding well to these products. Yes to more sustainable hair care. I also like that for travel, these don’t count towards the liquids requirement. That frees up room in the bag. 😊 

@itsfi  Oh and there’s my answer!  

@heartsmyface, I was just about to post a reply with a quick summary of my thoughts and then it occurred to me that you might find this and you did! 

I really like it! 🥰 I can pick up a little of the scent from the products in my hair when I put my nose to my hair but otherwise I don’t smell it otherwise. That scent does make for some lovely aromatherapy when I’m washing my hair; and it makes the bathroom smell nice too! 

@itsfi ok you just convinced me with reminding us of the point multiplier!! 

I went for the floral version 😆

Hahaha @lmaster! I went ahead and picked up the citrus one, just to not miss out on the points multiplier. 😆 The things that motivate. Lol. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the shampoo and conditioner bar! 

You know I'm always excited to try new hair products!! @itsfi 

@itsfi  Wow. These sound impressive. And drying faster. Yes please. I love the bamboo holders they are adorable and make for a nice storage system also!! I am impressed!!! 

Me too, @ather! I read that they can be used for up to 60 washes! 😮 I’ll be tracking (or will try to remember to track that). Note to Self … 

@itsfi  Do you use a mesh lathering cloth?  I feel that would make it both easier to use and prevent  product waste.  

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos231
  • E167F4ED-6D04-4A35-8796-642A282DB18B.jpeg
  • 4E1F2DB9-F3BE-4B40-8E39-A643BD8BE244.jpeg
  • 23F1D329-2826-4491-BF67-8E515D2CF743.jpeg
  • 91AACC18-393A-44D1-806D-2E882BAE5EE9.jpeg
  • Credit: nuxe website
  • EBE2A374-88B4-48AB-A943-0AC82C12BE56.gif
  • 0601221437.jpg
  • 0601221437a.jpg
  • 0601221438.jpg