Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jaw Dropping June Hauls 2022

Summer ☀️ is here and it’s time to soak up the sun and enjoy every precious moment.  Please share your jaw dropping June hauls for this month here.

Happy Birthday to all the June babies and Happy Father’s Day (June 19th). 

4E1F2DB9-F3BE-4B40-8E39-A643BD8BE244.jpeg

23F1D329-2826-4491-BF67-8E515D2CF743.jpeg

E167F4ED-6D04-4A35-8796-642A282DB18B.jpeg

Re: Jaw Dropping June Hauls 2022

Believe it or not I have never tried a waterproof version of mascara @itsfi.

@Loretta55, if your lashes love the regular versions, that's awesome. I've only been able to wear non-waterproof versions in some newer formulations, but I generally do better with the waterproof mascara regardless of whether it's a drugstore brand, an indie brand, a luxury house brand and everything in between. My eyelids are on the oilier side for the most part and get oilier the closer to the lash line, so that's not been a good fit with many non-waterproof mascaras, unless I'm aiming for that raccoon eyes look pretty much from the start. 😂🤣😂 Some of the newer formulations out there have been fine but like with anything, it is trial and error so I tend to stick with what I know, but, of course, the release of a new mascara always piques my interest and if they have a mini or travel size, all the better!

@itsfi awesome haul!! love the 💄 also, that candle must smell amazing!! 🍋😋

@Skunk12puzzola, thank you! Ohhh, the limoncello cupcake candle smells so good. The cupcake part brings a certain sweet, baked goods scent, but there's that fresh, crisp, tart lemony, citrusy scent from the limoncello that I love too. This is almost as good as eating a limoncello cupcake. 😉

1948D17D-3435-49D1-9431-3AB30BC222EC.jpeg

Three makeup beauties and some pretty barrettes arrived today.   I’ve been using a sample of Gucci L’obscur for around two months now and it’s empty so I caved and bought it even though it’s above my arbitrary price cap for mascara.  

@heartsmyface 

The barettes are too cute. Are they very heavy or light?

@heartsmyface love the haul!! Beautiful clips

That's good to hear about the Gucci mascara, @heartsmyface

Really a beautiful haul, @heartsmyface !  Your new barrettes are gorgeous!

Pretty haul @heartsmyface , the barrettes are especially beautiful! Curious your thoughts on YSL as I picked up as well. 

@heartsmyface Great haul. Love the barrettes. 

@SportyGirly125  Thanks:).  I was going to wear them today but forgot about them.  Hazards of too many things coming in at once.  

Awesome hauls @heartsmyface. Those barrettes are pretty.

@Loretta55  Thanks.  They were hard to resist.  I like dots😄

Beautiful haul @heartsmyface! That scent is a nice one; I've been pleased with the ones I've tried from their discovery set. I have a DS Gucci mascara I've been meaning to put to the test, your thoughts on it here are making me put that in the queue for the weekend. Interested to hear your take on the YSL tint. 

@itsfi   Oh I didn’t see the discovery kit!  this was a blind purchase based off the description and a couple reviews.   it’s not as sweet as I imagined but I really like it!  It will hold me over while I figure out a way to rationalize TF bitter peach😅

If brands would stop having crazy sales, I’d stop buying so much nail polish… it's all their fault. 

From the last LynBDesigns 50% off sale, plus a couple of Glossier pre-release items: 

You could say LynB is one of my new favorite polish brands.You could say LynB is one of my new favorite polish brands.
Details & swatches: 
Spoiler
LynBDesigns nail polish shades: 

• We All Scream For I Scream (thermal, purple to pink) 
  • One Ah Ha Ha (thermal, deep smoked purple to lavender) 
  • Monday Lisa 
  • I Only Gamble With My Life (thermal, bronze to gold) 
  • Tulips Are Better Than One 
  • Oil Be There For You 
See them all on my nails in the Show Me Your Nails 2.0 thread. 

Glossier: 

No. 1 Pencil shades Muse and Ochre - These are 2 shades of Glossier’s new gel eyeliners. Glossier emailed customers offering these for sale via links in some YouTube shorts. Not sure if they’re still available that way; they’re not on the brand’s site yet. Haven’t tested either shade yet, but they feel creamy smooth on my hand. EDIT: Glossier officially released these eyeliners on June 24. All shades are now available at their site. 

hauls2022-june-23-GlossierSwatches.jpeg
Zoya 70% off sale (still going on with code HEAT, btw, through Jun 24), order #1 (yeah, I have more coming): 

Shades L to R (starting at top): Oswin, Imogen, Polaris, Stassi, Muse, Midori, and Trixie. Also bought 7 Z-Wide brushes.Shades L to R (starting at top): Oswin, Imogen, Polaris, Stassi, Muse, Midori, and Trixie. Also bought 7 Z-Wide brushes.

Painted Polish and Polish Pickup orders: 

The ring magnet on my thumb is also part of this order.The ring magnet on my thumb is also part of this order.
Polish Pickup: 

• Twisting Nether Lacquer shade Shaved Ice - it came with extra star confetti/glitter! I’m ridiculously happy about that. 
  • Crystal Knockout shade Dance Electric - a thermal polish I can hardly wait to play with. 
  • Ring magnet (on my thumb in photo) - to hopefully simplify doing my magnetic polish manicures. 

Painted Polish shades Peridot Persuasion and Mermaid In Mauve. I also ordered Regal AF but it arrived in a broken bottle. 😭 Im super bummed because its a tri-thermal (3 thermal color shifts) that’s now sold out. Reaching out to the brand about it. 

@WinglessOne these shades are so unique!! I could see why it would be hard not to buy 😉

Thank you @lmaster ! 

All the pretty polishes, @WinglessOne !   I'm so sorry to hear about the broken bottle.  I hope they will replace that for you!  The ring magnet is a new concept for me.  Is that only useful for magnetic nail polishes?

Thanks @tsavorite ! Painted Polish is sending me a replacement, hooray! 

I suppose you could use the ring magnet for various other things. The black middle band is the magnet, and it's strong, so if your nail polish contains any metal particles that'll react to a magnet (whether or not the polish is labeled "magnetic"), this ring—or any magnet, really—should pull or push those particles around your nail to create a design. I usually use a bar magnet and/or a stick magnet thingy with a small rectangle at one end and a small dot at the other. The ring magnet might be easier for me to hold over each nail for several seconds. I'll have to play with it for a while. 🙂 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos231
  • E167F4ED-6D04-4A35-8796-642A282DB18B.jpeg
  • 4E1F2DB9-F3BE-4B40-8E39-A643BD8BE244.jpeg
  • 23F1D329-2826-4491-BF67-8E515D2CF743.jpeg
  • 91AACC18-393A-44D1-806D-2E882BAE5EE9.jpeg
  • Credit: nuxe website
  • EBE2A374-88B4-48AB-A943-0AC82C12BE56.gif
  • 0601221437.jpg
  • 0601221437a.jpg
  • 0601221438.jpg