Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jaw Dropping June Hauls 2022

Summer ☀️ is here and it’s time to soak up the sun and enjoy every precious moment.  Please share your jaw dropping June hauls for this month here.

Happy Birthday to all the June babies and Happy Father’s Day (June 19th). 

4E1F2DB9-F3BE-4B40-8E39-A643BD8BE244.jpeg

23F1D329-2826-4491-BF67-8E515D2CF743.jpeg

E167F4ED-6D04-4A35-8796-642A282DB18B.jpeg

Re: Jaw Dropping June Hauls 2022

@Loretta55 pretty shades of 💄💗!!

Thank you very much @Skunk12puzzola. I am also a lip product junkie.

@Loretta55 yay!! 💪💄💪💞 I am into lip balms since I was a child. My mom and nonna used to put huge amounts of lip balms on me every morning before school. I started to associate lip products with a comfy/cuddly feeling since my early age. They are my weakness!!

I always wore bolder lip colors prior to the pandemic @Skunk12puzzola. After wearing face masks for about 2 years I am noticing that I am wearing more subtle shades or toning down the bolder shades. I also like lip balms as you can see.

Me too @Loretta55 !! I used to wear plums, and dark mauves. Mask are still mandatory here, and I find myself using only lip balms for now. I actually decluttered so many of my "heavy" colors, because they were all expired after 2 years of using a face mask. If I want to have a little color on my lips but with a balmy feeling I use this Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow 12 Rosewood or if I want a bolder color but I want to make sure that it will not smudge under the face mask, I use this SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 13 Marvelous Mauve 

I forgot to tell you that if you would like a balmy lip product with a light tint try Too Faced Hangover Pillow Balm Ultra-Hydrating Lip Balm Watermelon Kiss . It has a light pink tint.

@Loretta55 we only have the original one in the store were I go, sadly. Thank you anyways 😊

Hopefully one day a store in Italy will carry different scents @Skunk12puzzola

@Loretta55 there are some stores that actually carry all the shades, but not near me. I can't drive for hours just for a lip balm. I live in Mantova (Mantua in english) and we don't have a sephora store here. So I always have to go to the next city, Verona, where we actually have family members there. But even there, not all the stores have what I want.

Sorry to hear about that @Skunk12puzzola. I am lucky to live in the NYC metropolitan area with many stores and other types of entertainment. I realized that when I traveled away from here.

I still use the sniff test for lip products @Skunk12puzzola. Even though it may be expired, if there is no bad odor I will continue to use it.

@Loretta55 they were all smelly, actually!! and kind of melted in their own cases 🤣🤢 so I decluttered them haha I don't miss any of them, tbh.

I have been lucky @Skunk12puzzola that none of my lip products have a bad odor.

Catching up with a few hauls from earlier this month.

Beautyhabit - the combination of a mask set + sale + gift card made this too hard to pass upBeautyhabit - the combination of a mask set + sale + gift card made this too hard to pass up

I kept an eye out for the limoncello cupcake candle after seeing it in one of @sonnydee's fabulous hauls and there was a sale if I picked up 2 candles so... 😉 I've been meaning to try Pacifica nail polishes; when I spied the set in the clearance bin of all places, for $5, it was an easy decision. My lashes like Lancome mascaras and even though its not a waterproof formula, I was intrigued by the Lancôme Le 8 Hypnôse Serum-Infused Volumizing Mascara 00 Black.

Ulta, SephoraUlta, Sephora

Lip and Nail swatches

Spoiler
These swatch much more cool and pink/red than they appear on my lips.These swatch much more cool and pink/red than they appear on my lips.

Pacifica Nail Polish.jpg

@itsfi  

Love that the mask set included a brush; it looks nice. Have you used any of the masks yet?

@missy94612, including the brush was a nice touch. 👍🏼 I’m trialing some skincare products at the moment but will get to the masks soon. I’ll post to the mask thread when I get a chance to try them. 

The polish shades are gorgeous!!! Those lippies are beautiful too!! Fabulous haul @itsfi 

@lmaster, the Pacifica polishes are fun! I'm sorta kicking myself for waiting until now to give them a try. Though as I think about it, that would mean that my collection would be much larger than it is now. 💅 Hahaha! The lippies are a nice nod to Girl Scouts Cookies. I think these would be fabulous on you coupled with a fun gloss - you would make them look amazing!

Ok, I like the girl scout cookie colors. Very cute, @itsfi

@curlychiquita, very cute. I wouldn’t have minded a corresponding scent to them but these will fare better for more people if unscented. They’re certainly a less caloric and sugar filled treat than actual though delicious Girl Scout Cookies. 😆 

@itsfi ,

Enticing hauls!  I appreciated the discussions about mascaras and eye makeup removers!  Great information.

Unfortunately, I find myself craving lemon cupcakes 💛 🍋  now!  That candle sounds wonderful!

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos231
  • E167F4ED-6D04-4A35-8796-642A282DB18B.jpeg
  • 4E1F2DB9-F3BE-4B40-8E39-A643BD8BE244.jpeg
  • 23F1D329-2826-4491-BF67-8E515D2CF743.jpeg
  • 91AACC18-393A-44D1-806D-2E882BAE5EE9.jpeg
  • Credit: nuxe website
  • EBE2A374-88B4-48AB-A943-0AC82C12BE56.gif
  • 0601221437.jpg
  • 0601221437a.jpg
  • 0601221438.jpg