Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jam packed June hauls 2020

Because retail therapy is the best therapy!! Bring on summer and post your Jovial June hauls to get your minds off the stress for even just a few minutes. Happy birthday to all those June babies!! Stay positive and strong, have faith in all that's good 

those are pretty! 🤗@sydtomato what fenty lippie did you...

those are pretty! 🤗@sydtomato what fenty lippie did you get?

RE: those are pretty! 🤗@sydtomato what fenty lippie did you...

I got the shade ‘makeout break’ its really sheer so it is almost clear on me

Re: RE: those are pretty! 🤗@sydtomato what fenty lippie did you...

Yes, that one is pretty sheer. That is one of 4 I picked up. Love them! @sydtomato thank you for replying😘

Jam packed June hauls 2020

Small haul for Monday. PM is Beautiful Creature, one of several I was eyeing during sales. And Amazon, ordered another set of the Hanalei masks. Cant be without! 🤗

Re: Jam packed June hauls 2020

And now I know what other sheet masks will be responsible for the next time I break my sheet mask no-buy, @sonnydee! 🙂  I'm pretending not to see the PMG lippie in your haul because I've lost count of how many times I've said "no more lippies" only to haul .. wait for it ... more lippies. hahaha! 

They are $30 with free shipping instead of $40 on Amazon. @itsfi you may want to keep your eyes closed for my next few hauls then👄...im finally giving in & buying all the PMs ive been resisting...

Hahahahaha @sonnydee! Thanks for the warning! 🙂 It'll be hard not to look at your haul - they are always so good! <333

lalalala gif.gif

😂😂😂😂😂 im trying to think what i have coming..🤔....i only have 2 more coming the lip balm sale caught me by surprise. I think you're safe 😉@itsfi

It’s all good @sonnydee! It just means that my list gets longer and longer; which is not at all unusual. Hahaha! 😂 I’m just going to have to rank the Fenty lip balms and get one at a time. 😆 

The lippie swatches beautifully @sonnydee 

Great haul @sonnydee!! That lippie is gorgeous 🤩. Enjoy!!

Beautiful Creature is a gorgeous color, @sonnydee!

Thanks @curlychiquita it sold out so fast during the black Friday sale😳 @angel7594 

Great haul @sonnydee.

Thanks @Loretta55 💋

Great haul and the lipstick swatch is beautiful @sonnydee ❤️

A small last haul for June, courtesy of Trader Joe’s, Sephora, a local boutique, and The Lip Bar 6.28.2020 Hauls.jpeg

DRUNK ELEPHANT - D-Bronzi™ Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops has been an annual repurchase. ♥️ This particular candle is new to me; I’ve liked the other two from the line that I previously picked up and decided to go for this floral scented one this go round. 🌺 I’ve wanted to give The Lip Bar a try for a while and decided to start with this lip gloss; this will not be the last purchase I make from the brand. 😍 Thank you @SportyGirly125 for letting me know about the hand cream. 😃

@itsfi 

That hand cream sounds like it would smell just so refreshing! 

@GG84, the hand cream smells really good. ♥️ Refreshing is a great way to describe it. 

Nice haul @itsfi. I always see The Lip Bar featured on GMA Deals. I guess that I will pay more attention next time that they are featured.

@Loretta55, this gloss is wonderful!! 😍 It glides on so smoothly. The texture feels like a mix of a matte lipstick and a gloss, but it doesn’t feel particularly drying or goopy. This shade is named First Lady. The packaging is very pretty too. I’m interested in picking up another color and possibly trying a lipstick. 

The Lip Bar First Lady.jpeg

testing