Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jam packed June hauls 2020

Because retail therapy is the best therapy!! Bring on summer and post your Jovial June hauls to get your minds off the stress for even just a few minutes. Happy birthday to all those June babies!! Stay positive and strong, have faith in all that's good 

Re: Jam packed June hauls 2020

@NinaNee Wow what a great husband

Thanks @SportyGirly125 he really is. I'm truly happy to have him.

You have an awesome husband, @NinaNee! Freckle Fiesta is a beautiful color!

Thanks @curlychiquita he truly is awesome! He never just buys me anything if it's not for a special occasion so I was quiet surprised. He tells me I have too much makeup but he enables me at the same time lol. He may not buy me much but he always lets me buy whatever I want.

RE: Jam packed June hauls 2020

Hi guys!! I haven’t been on here in forever and have really lacked on posting hauls. It was a crazy school year but one of my students gave me a Sephora gift card and I treated myself to the new Natasha Denona Bronze palette. I also picked up one of the new fenty lipsticks. Also pictures, a well.ca order and nudestix order. First impressions on ND: the quality is great and comparable to the sunset and love palette. I do like it but I must admit there could be a little more variation in the shimmers. First impressions on the Flower Beauty Jungle Lights palette: Honestly if you love metallic/foil shades you must get this palette. These pans are huge as you can see in the photo and the quality is insane. These are so insanely pigmented and foiled I am extremely impressed. Swatches below are one swipe, they are pretty creamy, almost like colourpop super shocks but are still powders.

Re: RE: Jam packed June hauls 2020

@sydtomato, I've only tried the lipsticks from Flower Beauty but those shadows are stunning - the pigment is so rich! That green especially!! Wow!

@sydtomato ,

Whoa!  Thank you for those gorgeous Flower Beauty swatches!

Omg those swatches 😍 @sydtomato 

Amazing haul, @sydtomato!! Those Flower Beauty shadows 🤩 Enjoy your goodies!!

@sydtomato Welcome back!! Those foils are so pretty!

@sydtomato I keep coming back to look at your swatches of the Flower Beauty Jungle Lights Palette and man I'm in awe. Honestly I've never even given her makeup line a chance. You've got me thinking I shouldn't sleep on her makeup line. I'm so intrigued by this palette and want to pick it up but right now I'm trying not to spend anymore as I've been buying way too much lately. 

Honestly I haven't tried much from them either. I only have this palette and the blush drops and they are both fantastic and honestly comparable to high end. I understand the struggle to stick to a low buy it's so hard @NinaNee 

@sydtomato I will have to make a to buy list and add this one there once I settle down my spending. Thanks for sharing!

The Flower Beauty colors look fantastic, @sydtomato!

Oh nice @sydtomato you've got a great haul there! the swa...

Oh nice @sydtomato you've got a great haul there! the swatches looks so good!

@sydtomato 

Where do we get Flower Beauty in Canada? Im

assuming your Canadian bc of the well . Ca order? That palette is calling my name! 

They carry Flower Beauty at well .ca! @GG84 

Nice haul @sydtomato! Those swatches are beautiful!

Those swatches @sydtomato ! I just added that Flower Beauty palette to my Ulta cart. I also like the rest your haul.

@sydtomato @Great haul

Amazing haul and love your swatches @sydtomato ❤️

testing