Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

JUICY JUNE HAULS!

I did not see a thread for June 2017 hauls so I'm hoping it's okay that I start one!

Since it's my birthday month and I'm saving up for a trip later this summer I am more than happy to live vicariously through the juicy hauls that I know this month will bring!

June Hauls Please

Re: JUICY JUNE HAULS!

@katgoulding @missjeanie I haven't gotten to try it much yet but it's so far so good! It fills in pores like nobody's business. It's slightly more emollient/fluid than other silicone primers I've tried (still dries matte) and it smells like floral lotion (not overwhelming). I can't speak for its longevity though.

@myumew I love a good pore filling primer! I'll have to put this on my to try list! 

@myumew I'm curious about the touch in sol primer as well.  Do you like it? 

Love your photos @myumew and nice haul!

Anonymous Insider

An Ulta haul to use the point multipliers: ABH Modern Renaissance Palette and Nars Velvet Lip Glide in Bound.

an.jpg

You guys, I didn't expect to like the palette as much as I like it. It replaced Lorac 3 as the current favorite. And I really like Lorac's palettes. The lip glide is awesome, I would like another shade -- any recommendations?

GWP: Nars deluxe pencil, BigSexyHair deluxe size.

The bag is so cute! Inside were Ulta brand lipsticks, mascara, lotion, body wash, palette, makeup remover wipes.

gwp-2.jpg

I'm glad you're loving the Modern Renaissance palette @Anonymous! I'm about to break down and get it too. FOMO has gotten to me. 😛

Anonymous Insider

@Asche, FOMO is a bad thing, lol. Hope you like it as much as I do, if you get it.

ABH Modern Ren is an awesome palette - Glad you love it! 💗   @Anonymous

Anonymous Insider

@Tamara76, I assume you like the ABH MR as well? It is so nice, and so versatile. And the shadows blend so well.

Yes!  Other than the Master Palette by Mario, MR is my favorite ABH palette!  I love the colors and the formula. ❤️

@Anonymous

I love the Nars lip glide, I have the shades unlaced and stripped! I would highly recommend those as everyday shades.

Anonymous Insider

@sydtomato, thank you! I will be checking out the swatches for those.

I'll post pictures once I finally get all of my packages...or maybe not, lol. Let's just say that I hope I'm not the only one who now has enough nail polish to last two lifetimes. Maybe it's the pretty colors, or the $2 sale, but man, this Formula X sale is getting the best of me!

Anonymous Insider

@lookupandsmilewould love to see your haul! Love nail polish.

FullSizeRender.jpg

A few recent purchases. 🙂

Spoiler
  • The recent Sephora "SUNDAY" promo
  • BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel palette
  • Pinch Provisions Festival Kit
  • Smashbox Full Exposure Waterproof mascara
  • Anastasia Lip Gloss in Toffee  

OMG that bag is too cute!  And I almost bought the new Carli Bybel palette - may pull the trigger soon!  Enjoy!  @Asche

I hope you love it if you end up getting it @Tamara76! The shadows are really nice! A little powdery, but very pigmented and they blend beautifully. 🙂

Also loving that bag @Asche !

Enjoy the Carli Bybel palette, I've heard nothing but good things!!

Thanks @ElleElleG! I'm loving it thus far. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

That bag looks so cute!

The Carli Bybel palette! I'm excited to get mine in the mail 🙂

testing