Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

JUICY JUNE HAULS!

I did not see a thread for June 2017 hauls so I'm hoping it's okay that I start one!

Since it's my birthday month and I'm saving up for a trip later this summer I am more than happy to live vicariously through the juicy hauls that I know this month will bring!

June Hauls Please

Re: JUICY JUNE HAULS!

Yay!! I hope you like it. 😄 I used it yesterday for the first time. This was my first purchase from BH and I'm pretty impressed!

@Asche Love this haul!

@Asche Bought the Pinch Provisions Kit for my bestfriend's wedding ❤️ she loved it

Really glad to hear that @eleonorarosa! 🙂 I got it for an upcoming rock music festival. It seems like it'll have everything I could possibly need.

@Asche Yes..and, omg, it fits! 

That promo bag is so cute! How are you liking that Smashbox mascara?

@Mcakes I really love it. It is seriously waterproof and makes my lashes look long and voluminous.The only thing that was a bit of a surprise was how different the brush is from the regular Full Exposure mascara. I was expecting them to be the same. Not a big deal though. 🙂

This is a lovely haul @Asche! The promo bag is so cute! ❤️

It's really cute, and a really decent size too! 

I was planning on making a big Ulta purchase today for the Platinum bag but held off because I don't really need anything in my cart. Little did I know that my bf actually ordered some gifts for me last week and they were waiting for me when I got home from work today! Best bf ever! Anyway, here's what he got me...pretty random stuff but it's the thought that counts 😉

Gifts.jpg

Anastasia BH Liquid Lipstick in Soft Lilac (already own)

Tarte Tartless Faves (already own everything in the box)

Tarte Color Your World Color Correcting Palette 

DS Tarte Ready, Set, Radiant Setting Spray

Anastasia BH Glow Kit in Sun Dipped 

Ofra Beverly Hills Highlight (this was actually in my favorites list)

Impressive, he picked some awesome stuff 🙂 

@pinyo Could be that he's seen how much I love highlight? lol 🙂

Aww that's so cute and thoughtful of him! I giggled at "pretty random stuff" LOL that's so adorable though, he tried! 

@myumew The color correcting palette really threw me off! lol I have the MUF one and I rarely touch it so I guess I have to start working on covering those dark circles!

Aww he's a keeper. What a sweetheart. 

so sweet @gonerogue and he did a great job!

@gonerogueWow, your boyfriend did an excellent job!  Enjoy your gifts!

@AMK721 Thanks! I think he did a fabulous job and he didn't ask for any help from anyone either lol

Oh my goodness!  What a sweet and thoughtful boyfriend!  Sounds like a keeper!  Enjoy your goodies!   @gonerogue

@Tamara76 He's definitely the best! Nothing beats coming home to new goodies handpicked by your SO ❤🙈

A few things I got recently.
IMG_3749[1].JPG

testing