Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

JUICY JUNE HAULS!

I did not see a thread for June 2017 hauls so I'm hoping it's okay that I start one!

Since it's my birthday month and I'm saving up for a trip later this summer I am more than happy to live vicariously through the juicy hauls that I know this month will bring!

June Hauls Please

Re: JUICY JUNE HAULS!

Happy Birthday to both @ElleElleG and @Tamara76. Are you ladies Gemini too 😉

@blackkitty2014  I am right on the Gemini/Cancer cusp. 😊

Oh noooooooooo @blackkitty2014 I was born in the better half of the month 😜

But since nearly every day of June is a family member or close friend's birthday I can't disown you Geminis too much, LOL ♥️♥️

Ah that explains so much 😄 I'm a Sagittarius with Gemini rising so now I know why we get on so well! ❤️

Yay!   @ElleElleG  It's my birthday month, too!!! ❤️

Here are a few orders to start the month off right!

MAC:

IMG_0854.JPG

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Fruity Juicy Oh My Banana Palette
2.  Prep + Prime Fix + - I have never tried this and wish I had picked up the coconut scented version, but thought I'd finally give it a try

GWP:
1.  Candy Yum Yum fragrance vial sample
2.  Strobe Cream DS

Sephora/CVS/Walgreens:

sephora060217.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Taste Beauty Felicia Flamingo Lip Balm (Sephora) - Couldn't resist!
2.  beautyblender Summer Fling Set (Sephora)
3.  Pretty Vulgar Shimmering Swan Highlighter (Sephora) - Wow!  Super impressed by this!!!!
4.  2X Wonder Woman Nail Decals (Walgreens) - Totally missed out on the brush set, but these were cute!
5.  Almay Smart Shade Blush in Coral (CVS) - So cute!

GWP:
1.  Samples
2.  2X Aerin Perfume Minis
3.  2X Buxom Mini Lippies
4.  2X SR CEO DS

Closeups:
IMG_0853.JPG

IMG_0851.JPG

Ulta:

ulta060217.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  PM Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment
2.  Tarte Shape Tape
3.  2x Neutrogena SPF Lip Gloss

GWP:
1.  Samples
2.  Mystery Sample Pack

Happy Birthday @Tamara76 What a fun Haul!

Thank you! @fatimamummy 💗

Happy birthday! Haha it really is too cute - nice haul @Tamara76! Who will get felicia the flamingo though - you or your daughter?  I've been eyeing that but I have SO many lip balms, I'm a sucker for anything scented but my problem is that I find that while most lip glosses are scented it's hard to find one that also TASTES good, like edible at any rate.  What do you think of the gloss? I think it's strawberry scented right?

That pink flamingo is just too cute 😄

@RoseCharlie@Mcakes  Thanks!

This flamingo was for me, but I bought a couple for my daughter and her 2 friends who accompanied us to the Rouge event yesterday, too! ❤️

The flamingo balm looks pink and sparkly, but I don't really think it smells or tastes like anything.

The girls had fun walking around the mall window shopping after the event and posting pics of their flamingos - Here is one:

IMG_0868.JPG

@Tamara76Oooh thank you for the feedback Tamara that's super helpful to me because I really am looking for something super tasty and scented.  They are super cute though and it is really so sweet - I would have felt so cool going to those events when I was a teen! That is a super cute pic! 💕

😘😘😘  @RoseCharlie

I'd like to hear your thought on Oh My Banana. It looks so pretty!

@blackkitty2014   I swatched it and tried on the gold shade last night, but haven't tried a full look yet - I'll keep you posted! 😊

@Tamara76 June babies are THE BEST 🥂; Happy Birthday 🎊🎉

FLAMINGO!!!!

That's a great color combo in the MAC palette.  I need to check my local Walgreens for those nail decals, too cute!  (Random, do you have/have you seen the WW Forever Stamps?  I've received a number of compliments on my mail for using those stamps 😊)

😉   Thanks!  @ElleElleG

Yes - I tried to buy the WW stamps at my post office a few weeks ago, but they were sold out. They definitely looked cute!

That MAC palette is gorgeous! Happy birthday month! 😄 

Thank you!  @myumew 😘

Oooo so many good GWP 🙂

i love my tarte shape tape, I don't know where I'd be today without it 😄 and I'm so glad to see someone got the fruity juicy oh my banana palette! I have my eye on it. Hoping it'll end up in the goodbyes so I can get it and not feel so awful lol

Thanks!  I love the Fruity Juicy packaging and the colors in the banana palette are awesome!  For some reason, I thought it would smell like bananas, but then I remembered this is MAC and not Too Faced... 😆   @katgoulding

That would be fantastic if it did smell like that 🙈 @Tamara76

16 Replies
testing