Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Ipsy July 2014

I received the first sneak peek for Ipsy in my inbox this morning and figured I should share and get the July discussion going Smiley Happy

Sneak Peek #1

Everyone will be receiving 1 of these 2 items from bareMinerals

Sneak Peek #2

Everyone will be receiving 1 of these 2 items

Sneak Peek #3

Everyone will be receiving 2 of these items 

Sneak Peek #4

Everyone will be receiving 1 of these items

Re: Ipsy July 2014

Happy I did not get the tanning oil, but this is now my fourth bottle of Purlisse.  Two from Sample Society and two from Ipsy.  I think someone really wants me to try it.  At least this one has spf.

Someone wants you and me both to try Pur-lisse! Should we breakdown and try it? Haha

I just have too many to use a new one before the older ones.  Gotta use them in order so nothing gets too old.  I will probably start sticking some of the extras in TSBs.  I've heard it is actually decent, so I hope to try one before they expire.

If the eyeshadows are the same duo I already had from a BM trial set I'll end up putting them aside. Not sure about the BB cream because I'm picky about products that cover my whole face. But I'm excited to see the other products. I actually liked this bag better than my two first ones.

Highlighted

If you want to trade one of your eyeshadow duos let me know!

Emmy lives in Canada.  For the cost to ship from there to where you are now, it would probably be cheaper for you to buy it outright.

Below is what I'll be getting apparently. Not sure how excited I am or not, but it is my first bag so we'll see what I think once I get it: 

Just curious when you signed up if you were on the waiting list and if so how long did it take to get off it?

I was on the waitlist for about a month. Then I got an email about getting off the waitlist by posting to facebook and liking a bunch of youtubers. I posted to facebook and liked all the youtubers, then unliked all of them but still got off the waitlist! 

Thanks! It's been a few weeks for me and I was getting the emails as well. Facebook was step 1 of 3 to get off the wait list but I wasn't sure what the steps afterwards were so I held off.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • Ipsy1.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • Ipsy 5.png
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • Untitled.jpg
  • Untitled.png