Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Ipsy? Birchbox? Glossybox?

I'm thinking of subscribing to at least Ipsy and possibly Birchbox.

Anybody have any preferences, likes/dislikes, recommendations?

Are there others?

Thanks. Smiley Happy

Re: Ipsy? Birchbox? Glossybox?

That's how I feel. You get larger products, but that's because they're cheap... while Birchbox you might get smaller ones, but they're higher quality brands.

I have both Ipsy and Birchbox and definitely feel like I get more of my money's worth with Ipsy. Not only do you get bigger samples of things (some even full size), you get a cute little reusable bag every month!

Anybody done Julep?

Highlighted

I get julep I like it lately I have been upgrading lol 

I received my first Julep box today. I'm really happy with it. They give you the option to add on some extra items at 50% off each month and I did that. 

I got my first Sample Society box last week and I'm also happy with that. Still on the waitlist for Ipsy and it won't let me connect with my Facebook to skip the waitlist for some reason. I'm also on the waitlist for Birchbox for men for my husband. 

Aww that's no fun! Hope you get off the waitlist soon!

oh, you MUST post what you think of Birchbox Men! I've been thinking of getting that for my boyfriend. He seems to have really enjoyed the samples I've found for him so far.

I just got off the waitlist yesterday and signed him up so hopefully should be receiving it soon. He's kind of a soap and water guy but I think he would use more products if he knew what to do with them so it will be fun going through the box with him. Once we get the first one I'll snap a pick and post it. Smiley Happy

Awesome! Smiley Happy

I always do "unboxing" videos on YouTube of my Ipsy bag, so you can  see what I got every month. I actually REALLY like Ipsy! And it is only $10 a month! I also just started getting the wantable box, so there is a video on that for November as well. My youtube name is txmommyofboys Smiley Very Happy

Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • box.jpg
  • boxInside.jpg
  • boxCloseup.jpg
  • OutsideBox.jpg
  • Closeup.jpg
  • Inside.jpg
  • Products.jpg
  • CardDetail.jpg