Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Ipsy August 2014

The first Sneak Peek has been released!

I think this is a great start!

Re: Ipsy August 2014

Looking good but I wish I could get these emails and offers. I'm still having problems with it.

I have missed two opportunities to score a Perversion mascara sample, so I will laugh if I receive the Urban Decay pencil.  First, someone mentioned Urban Decay was giving free samples, but it was only for people with Twitter accounts.  While I contemplated opening a Twitter account to get one, I figured I had enough mascara.

Then, I got an email from Ulta offering me a free one.  I was busy, so it took me a few days to get in there.  Sticking to my no buy, I got in the long line and waited just to find they had none when I got to the front.  I tried to call before arriving, but I did not get an answer.

Hopefully, the third chance will be the one that hits!

If I don't get the pencil and get the mascara sample I will give it to you @notcreative. I got one of the Perversion samples from Twitter, and I love their pencils so I would rather have that

Woohoo.  Thanks.

Woohoo!  

I better not get that pencil, lol

Last time I really wanted the Bare Minerals 2.0 but got the 5-in-1 instead. I actually really liked it. This time I'm hoping for the mascara but with my luck I'll probably get the eyeliner.

Is the pencil purple or black?

It looks purple. Maybe it's Plushie?

I REALLY want to try the mascara this month because of all of the hype. The only UD liner that I can wear without problems is Zero. Other colors have irritated my eyes really bad.

Hoping for the liner, I have a full sized Perversion already haha.

So tempted to resubscribe for this and then ditch it again...  

I have yet to try Perversion - I hope it makes it into my glam bag! I already received the pencil in a previous sample, so unless they do a repeat, it is looking pretty good that I'll be trying it! 

I'm hoping that too. The UD pencils are only okay for me but I'd love to try that mascara!

Nice, Ipsy. Smiley Very Happy I think I prefer the eye pencil, but don't think I'd be disappointed either way!

NICE! Smiley Happy

This fabulous Sneak Peek was brought to you by me and Murphy's Law, since I decided to cancel last month :/  Expect a dream vacation, new car and dazzling jewelry to follow. 

I think I'm on the waiting list for Ipsy. How long does it take to get a notification that you're in the club?

Share it on your Facebook and you'll be off the waitlist within 24 hours Smiley Happy 

I saw that when I signed up, but I don't have a facebook Smiley Sad

Make a fake one and share it on there. You've got to follow people on Youtube which is nbd.

lol just resubscribed but am thinking of unsubscribing again haha. Since I'm not gonna get August's bag anyways

I am glad I unsubscribed! I've tried both the Velvet pencils (hard, dry) and and Perversion mascara (nothing special in terms of volumizing or curling or lengthening for me) and am unimpressed. I've heard the mascara works wonders for some people though! Maybe it's just my lashes haha

Cool.  Im on the waitlist

145 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • Sample Society Aug.PNG
  • augglam.PNG
  • Untitled.png
  • Ipsy Aug.PNG