Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

@Sunnysmom  I really like the Pink Marshmallow we got from a gratis awhile back for a lipstick primer.  Watermelon always looks like a strong, pretty pink on everyone, which gives me hope it won't turn orange on me.

Yes me too @Ispend2much6 , love Pink Marshmallow, it’s why I wanted another one! Watermelon is still very light on me even tho I swatched it pretty heavily here. I’m sure it’ll be darker on you, hope it works out well! 

@Sunnysmom oh the sparkly swatches 😍 great haul

There are some sparkles @lmaster ! 🤩 You’d love! 

@Sunnysmom @Amazing haul and auto replenish choice. Your pictures are so pretty. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 , I’m excited to try the auto-replenish! 

Your skin is going to be so happy having  Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Mini Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Pads 5 Treatments on auto-replenish.  I've only tried these once and having sensitive skin I was so pleased (and pleasantly surprised) that they didn't irritate me. They seem like a fantastic product.👌👌

Aah such lovely swatches. Thank you for those! ND's highlighter has a beautiful shine to it. 🤩

@Sunnysmom so much fun stuff, enjoy 

Thanks so much @CorgiMommy ! April was such a fun beauty/skincare month for us all! 

@Sunnysmom  great hauls, and awesome pics & swatches as always! Glossier Strawberry Balm Dotcom Lip Balm and Skin Salve Strawberry  is actually quite red-tinted, isn't it? I am a bit of a balm dotcom addict so I will definitely be picking up one (or a few 😅) ASAP!

Hope you enjoy all your goodies!

You’re so kind @caitbird , thank you!! 🤗 That’s so fun you’re a balm lover! Yes, it has a lot of red pigment to it and tastes delicious! 😋 You probably need it! 😍

Hope all of you had fun hauling this month!  I went for a well-rounded assortment of haulage:

20240430_224430.jpg

20240430_224509.jpg20240430_224628.jpg20240430_225407.jpg20240430_225713.jpg20240430_225747.jpg20240430_225910.jpg

A very well-rounded selection indeed @CookieGirl1 ! Fabulous haul!

Lovely hauls @CookieGirl1 

Love it @CookieGirl1 , what's that second Sigma brush (on the left)?

@danielledanielle It's part of their newest brush collection and this one is the F72 Soft Angled Concealer Brush.  I'd seen some of my fav YouTubers using it after they got the collection in PR and reminded me of the BK Beauty A506 and the Rare Beauty concealer brushes so I thought I'd grab it and the brush next to it for funsies (and I got them on a good sale so I could justify it better 😁).

You got some lovely items this month @CookieGirl1 And oooh beautiful brushes too! 🤩 Have you used Clarins Body Fit Active Contouring & Smoothing Gel-Cream 6.7 oz / 200 ml before?

@CynthieLu I haven't used it prior to this and honestly--I'm not a fan.  It's kind of odd, really.  Because it has a gel consistency it's very thin and really doesn't provide much moisture but it also has menthol in it so not only does it have that classic menthol scent but I was a little taken aback the first couple of times that I used it on my legs because it has a cooling effect!  In theory it sounds nice, I guess, but I really didn't like it.  

Ooh I know what you mean, I think it's supposed to have  caffeine in its as well. I like they idea of it but that does not sound very pleasant, especially at that price tag. @CookieGirl1 

@CynthieLu I'm guessing that some people will love it but I'll be honest--it kinda weirds me out 😅

Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing