Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

@CookieGirl1, I haven't put the Virtue serum to use just yet, but remembered when I picked it up that you mentioned being interested in it in another post. Will let you know initial impressions after I try it - probably sometime this week, though perhaps near the middle or end of it. Diptyque did a lovely job with this Parisian cafe collection. I wouldn't have thought of a couple of scents for a cafe collection but they've all been good, on their own and paired together.

@itsfi thank you for remembering that I was interested in an update!  And I'm sure that your home smells INCREDIBLE now.  You're right, I wouldn't have personally come up with some of the scents as being part of a cafe collection but if they smell great--who cares? 😉

@CookieGirl1, they work very well together and make me wonder if this group of food items are available and popular in many Parisian cafes or are signatures at the cafe that inspired this collection - Cafe Vert(?) Good to think about and put on the list of things to check out.

@itsfi  Wow! 🤩 great haul! Did I read this right the SC caffeine masks are discontinued?? Could it be a reformulation? Maybe making it a clean version? Should we be hoarding? What’s going on. Nooo they can’t discontinue this one!!! Ong those candles sound amazing! I don’t know what I love more candles or coffee. Please don’t make me choose! I can’t wait to hear what you think about the K18. I was thinking about picking it up during the sale but I have a few bottles open so I held back! And the Vegamour! Super interested! 

@ather, I'd love for it to be a reformulation - some castmembers have said they havnen't heard of it being discontinued - but with the brand having introduced two new eye masks recently and the caffeine one not being part of it (but the eye masks having caffeine in it), it seems unlikely (though not at all impossible) that it's undergoing a reformulation or repackaging as well. @danielledanielle mentioned the blueberry one seems like the replacement for the caffeine. I'll give it (and the cucumber) one a try at some point. 

@itsfi  Hmm that’s good to know. I’ll have to pick up those 2. I picked up the vitamin c one during the sale too! 

Thanks so much @ather! Oh, which dry shampoo's do you have open and in your current rotation? 😍 It should be a dry shampoo day tomorrow or Tuesday so I'll be back with a first impression after a full day wear.

lololol, same. When I first heard about the Diptyque cafe collection, my first thought was "oh, where's the nearest coffee shop? Maybe I should get some coffee." Hahaha! These candles are lovely; I know some didn't care for the aesthetics of the new collection, but I don't mind it at all; there's a whimsicalness about it. And the scents! The coffee one does smell like coffee - yay! They complement one another well, too!  I'll let you know about the Vegamour serum when I give it a try; may not be for a couple of weeks though. It definitely sounds interesting!

@itsfi  You definitely should have picked up a coffee. And lit a candle and sip your coffee. It would have been a whole vibe!! I think a great one!! Hmm I thought the packaging looked nice. 😊 right now I have 3 open. I know I have problems! I have amika Perk Up Talc-Free Dry Shampoo Bumble and bumble Mini Pret-a-Powder Post Workout Dry Shampoo Mist 1.5 oz/ 45 mL  and Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Biotin Dry Shampoo 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  I don’t use dry shampoo to often but when I do I like options!!! 

@itsfi  You have a terrific haul 🥰.  Your candles sound amazing

Thank you @Cissy63! I'm happy with how these candles smell. I had heard that the scent on the chantilly one was very, very light. It's definitely on the softer side but I can still pick up the scent; it works well with the other candles in the collection too.

Those candles @itsfi !

@Loretta55, thank you! These are fun; the Biscuit candle is a repromote of a popular scent they released during the holiday season - such a delicious scent! As are the others.

Great haul @itsfi. I was debating on the K18, but never got around to purchasing it. I'd love to hear your thoughts, though. 

Thank you @PrettyPaint! Will do. Tomorrow or the day after looks to be a dry shampoo day so I'll check back in with first impressions after.

Oh boy this candle haul @itsfi ! Looks delicious. I’d love to hear about the caffeine mask as I could never get my paws on one! Those BOPIS, they get it!! 😆

@Sunnysmom, Diptyque did a nice job with this cafe collection; no suprise there. The caffeine under eye mask is great for brightening the under eye area; a favorite, for sure. If you're really interested in trying it out, it looks like Sephora at Kohl's still has some stock of them, both for pick up in store, if there's a store close to you, and by delivery. ⬇️ You can check on the product page, below the "Add to Cart" button. Looks like they may be available at a warehouse and they'll ship them to you or to the store closest to you, depending on your preference.

Sephora at Kohls eye maks.png

Thanks @itsfi , yes I’ll check that out. I do have a Kohls pretty close and I just never got there. 😊 Good to hear it’s decent as my under eyes are really suffering right now! 

@Sunnysmom, it works well for me - more than decent, as I cleared out one of the Sephora at Kohl's of their inventory after I picked up what I could find at the Sephora stores near me. 🤣 It's a go to for me for looking awake and alert. If you decide to go for them, hope they work out for you. 🤞

Excellent haul @itsfi ! I would love to hear your thoughts on the K18.

Yes me too! @faeriegirl @itsfi ! I tried the tester it in store but I’m curious what you think! 

@faeriegirl, thank you. Will do; it should be a dry shampoo day in the next day or so. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing