Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

@itsfi @Wow what an amazing haul 😍

@SportyGirly125, thank you. I haven’t tried everything yet, but have been happy with what I have. 

@itsfi I come right over to sniff the candles 🤣 🤣 I wish. I have a weakness for Diptyque 😘 Enjoy every thing 🌹

Come on over @blackkitty2014! 😆 No surprise, Diptyque did a wonderful job with this collection. The projection of the scents vary but I do pick them up when lit and on the cold throw. What Diptyque candle(s) have been your favorites? 

I haven’t hoarded any candle yet but I want too @itsfi . But every year I got my hubby a bottle of Oud Palao and I have couple Diptyque full-size perfumes. My favorite probably Do Son. I wonder if the Diptyque boutique still in SF. I remember it was just couple street down from Neiman Marcus but this was about 10 yrs back.That was a cute little store 😘

@blackkitty2014, the Diptyque in Union Square is still here; it got a makeover - the interior and exterior have a more contemporary retail look and feel with an open window and neon signage at street view and modern lighting indoors. The new indoor layout is fine; I do miss the look and feel of the original storefront. They also opened up a store on Fillmore Street in San Francisco and a store in Larkspur / Marin, both are lovely and have aesthetics on the inside and outside that fit in well with the area / neighborhood where they're located. 

Thx @itsfi @for letting me. Will check those stores out if I go back to SF/Marin for a visit. Gosh I haven’t been in Marin county for probably 10-15 yrs now. Lovely area for a nice sunny day

@itsfi enjoy all your goodies especially the candles.  I too live the Sephora mascara, glad to hear there is a waterproof version now.

@CorgiMommy, thank you. The Sephora Collection mascara really does lift the lashes, doesn’t it?! And for a food amount of time, too. Very impressed.

It sounds promising, @HeatherAriana!

@HeatherAriana, oh, and it looks like a good one too! I’m so glad to see someone picked up Iconic’s new primer. 😍 It sounds like a good one - the whipped consistency sounds like it will be great for the warmer weather.

What primer(s) are you currently using? Will be interested to hearing your thoughts on this one and how it stacks up against your current primers or current favorite primer.

@HeatherAriana how do you like it so far?

It's very nice. Very soft, plus smooth, feels comfortable on the skin. 

@HeatherAriana  Have you tried this before? 

First time buying it.

Awesome purchase 😍 Iconic London is such as fabulous brand. @HeatherAriana Have you tried this primer before?

First time buying it. 

@HeatherAriana  Hope this primer works for you!

Hope the primer works for you @HeatherAriana.

18 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing