Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

That's so neato! These are great finds @SportyGirly125 I appreciate you sharing these pics.❣️ 

I also would be curious too know the history on them too, it's like a mystery. 🖤🤍

@CynthieLu @I’m guessing corporate gave them to their employees and they don’t want or need them so they are selling them. I just bought a Sephora Prefessional belt bag today, bigger size than the other one I got. 

Oooh that's cool! @SportyGirly125 😀

@CorgiMommy @It’s from the early 2000s from what the Ebayer wrote in the description. They said they only used it once and there was an old VS coupon from 2019 I found in it. 

Oh this is a nice one 😍.  Lots of pockets and hand plus shoulder straps! Excellent choice @SportyGirly125 !

@Cissy63 Thank you 

My no/low-buy went out the window this month apparently lol Half of my stuff isn't even here yet! Oops! So far, everything is awesome so it's hard to feel bad....

IMG_3472.jpeg

Two random picks from Costco and Target. So far the body wash is a nice, light scrub. It's way bigger than I realized it was going to be! I got the puffs to put in my travel powder compact. They're perfect for undereye setting and touchups!

20240411_084304.jpg

Ulta 5x BOPIS. The Dior is a complete win. I love it. The Pillowtalk Fair is a little bit more light and pink than I usually go for but it's nice to have. The Cerave was a gift but I already know I love it, and the puffs are perfect for on the go touch ups.

20240411_084206.jpg

The bulk of my Sephora haul that I picked up in store. The Laneige, Merit, Haus Labs, and Danessa Myricks were a kind of "in the moment" purchase. I've had my eye on everything else for a bit. I'm really happy with everything I've tried so far.

Spoiler
The YTTP hurt a little since it's an expensive body cream and I usually don't go for that but it smells SO. GOOD.
Both perfumes are delicious, especially the LES.
The Sephora powder was a steal at $4 something. It's on clearance since it's getting repackaged. I've wanted to try it for ages and I'm glad I finally did, it's great. 
The Glossier eye cream is quite rich. I needed something like it. I've only tried it once and really enjoy it so far. We'll see how makeup wears over it but if not it'll be a good one for night time. 
The Merit is nice but not mindblowing. It does blend very, very easily, though. It looks seamless. 
The DM blush is super pigmented so I have to be extra careful considering the color but I don't have anything else quite like that bright orange. 
The Haus Labs blush is a little meh. I feel like it picks up my foundation or looks patchy if I don't set my face first. I tend to use more moisturizing/glowy bases and don't always set my face, but it's a little disappointing that it does that for the price. The lip oil is nice but not a wow.
I need the PT to complete my trio of the new shades. I haven't worn it just yet, but I know I love the formula. 
From the kit- I didn't realize that the Tower 28 mascara was brown but it's a cool toned brown and looks very natural. I'd forgotten how truly amazing this mascara is. I need to buy another one when this one runs out. The Kulfi liner is a warm brown which isn't an immediate favority but it's super creamy, which is a definite plus. I have to test it to see how long it wears. I already knew that I love the Lawless lip plumper and this shade is a perfect nude. The Saie gives a nice glow. I prefer the Dior but it's pretty nonetheless. I haven't tried the YTTP cream or the Amika.

Welcome to the darkside with me @makeitup305 awesome haul!

lol! @jaaayp where are my cookies? 😉

My cookies for you @makeitup305 will need to come from @JoSometimes because she has my backlog of 🍪 🥠 🍪 🥠 

@jaaayp @makeitup305 

Uhhh… Something happened to all the cookies…

JoSometimes_0-1713498493352.gif

I literally made a trip to Target earlier today (does Canada have Target?) and went down the cookie aisle and thought of you @JoSometimes 

I pretended I used your credit card 💳 🤣 

@jaaayp Not anymore… When the Canadian equivalent went bankrupt, Target took over. And then they went bankrupt too… 😭

@JoSometimes BLASPHEMY. TARGET WENT BANKRUPT?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!

@JoSometimes lol ! love it!

Amazing hauls! I have my eye on the Danessa Myricks blushes but I am over blushed at the moment! I got the YTTP pump hand wash and lotion. They are so good. Enjoy all your stuff! @makeitup305 

@sister13 I feel you on being overblushed! I've picked up so many recently! The formulas have all been so good, though! The Danessa Myricks and the Haus Labs were actually both impulse purchases. The Patrick Ta was the only one I'd had my eye on. The Basma got me out of curiosity. 

This is a everything-looks-good haul. Have a blast using it all🥰 @makeitup305 

thanks so much @Buootiful !

I’m glad you got everything you love, @makeitup305!

thanks @curlychiquita !

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing