Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

I just received the most wonderful Holiday SURPRISE!

Thank you soooo much Sephora, The BIC Team and @KatieBT, First aid Beauty Herbivore, Kate Somerville, NARS and from the bottom of my heart to my dear friend @tsavorite for nominating meโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธThat was so nice of you to think of me โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m in love with all these new launches of skincare and makeup that I received as gifts!  I canโ€™t wait to try them all out and report back on how wonderful they are.Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis boxSephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box

An amazing collection of new launches to tryAn amazing collection of new launches to try

Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!

First Aid Beauty berriAir Cream: A light moisturizer that provides adaptable hydration to normal, combination and dry skin

Herbivore Emerald Oil: This is a glow inducing blend of cannabis sativa hemp seed oil, squalane and adaptogens to calm and nourish the skin.

Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate: This nightly leave on peel resurfaces and renews while you sleep to reveal smoother and more radiant skin 

NARS Ignited Pallet: This is a limited edition Sephora exclusive eyeshadow palette featuring a lineup of 12 blazing eyeshadows in a versatile range of Matte, Shimmer and Glitter finishes 

Such an Amazing lineup of high quality products!!!

Iโ€™m so very grateful ๐Ÿ’ Many many Thanksโฃ๏ธ

Re: ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

Congrats @PaletteAddict99! โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you so much!  @angel7594 good to see you all here โค๏ธ

All of those products look amazing, @PaletteAddict99!! Your skin will be glowing come New Year's! I recently tried the ignited palette in store and it is gorgeous. I'm sure you'll come up with some amazing looks to do with it! @tsavorite is such a sweetheart to have picked you! Enjoy all of your new goodies!

Thank you! @SpaceLlama I canโ€™t wait to be glowing ๐Ÿ˜‰ and Iโ€™m so glad to finally get my hands on the Nars Ignighted palette. I was busy buying gifts for others and kept putting the thought of buying it aside

@PaletteAddict99 Can't wait to hear all about these products!

Image result for congratulations gif

Thank you! @greeneyedgirl107 Iโ€™m so excited to try everything and report back. Itโ€™s all so amazing!

And a shout out to @tsavorite for being so thoughtful!  Love to see women supporting other women!  What a great community!

Image result for hearts gif

Thank you, @greeneyedgirl107!

Yay!!! Congrats @PaletteAddict99!!! That is such a nice gratis! Super sweet that @tsavorite thought of you! Enjoy!!!!

Thank you! @veronika23 โค๏ธ I miss you! @Tsavorite is a true Gem ๐Ÿ™‚

She is!!! Miss you too @PaletteAddict99!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค Can't wait to know what you think of the FAB and Herbivore!

Re: ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„โ˜ƒ๏ธ Holiday Mystery Friend Gratisโ›„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

@PaletteAddict99 What awesome goodies you received! I hope you enjoy them ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca 

Re: ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„โ˜ƒ๏ธ Holiday Mystery Friend Gratisโ›„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

Thank you so much! @RebeccaBT thank you and your team for putting together this wonderful Holiday surprise!!! It is such a thoughtful way to have the BIC show the love for each other during this time of yearโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

@PaletteAddict99 Wow... what a wonderful surprise.  You sure did get a lot of amazing goodies.

That was so sweet of @tsavorite to select you to receive this.

Thank you! @SportyGirly125 it is so much good stuff to try. Iโ€™m really excited and @tsavorite is a gem ๐Ÿ™‚

1,001 Replies
Photos56
  • Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!
  • An amazing collection of new launches to try
  • g1.PNG
  • g2.PNG
  • g0.PNG
  • 081B2F78-01D9-494D-A34D-3D07B9FF46F2.jpeg
  • DC1F505C-5D9C-4D0D-AB5F-227C0A104C0F.jpeg
  • Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box
  • IMG_3632.JPG
  • IMG_3640.JPG
  • Thank YOU Shosh85 for your kindness! This is such a beautiful surprise. I'm so appreciative of your thoughtfulness and thankful for your friendship!
  • C9BA1D0A-46CC-4CEA-B9BC-4EEB3ED08188.jpeg
  • CA0AF5A9-CD09-40CC-9666-7EDB39526732.jpeg
  • 9C52AD7E-82F1-4B38-8AE7-E30A5D7449AA.jpeg
  • NARS Ignited Palette mattes, shimmers & glitters
testing