Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

I just received the most wonderful Holiday SURPRISE!

Thank you soooo much Sephora, The BIC Team and @KatieBT, First aid Beauty Herbivore, Kate Somerville, NARS and from the bottom of my heart to my dear friend @tsavorite for nominating meโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธThat was so nice of you to think of me โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m in love with all these new launches of skincare and makeup that I received as gifts!  I canโ€™t wait to try them all out and report back on how wonderful they are.Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis boxSephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box

An amazing collection of new launches to tryAn amazing collection of new launches to try

Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!

First Aid Beauty berriAir Cream: A light moisturizer that provides adaptable hydration to normal, combination and dry skin

Herbivore Emerald Oil: This is a glow inducing blend of cannabis sativa hemp seed oil, squalane and adaptogens to calm and nourish the skin.

Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate: This nightly leave on peel resurfaces and renews while you sleep to reveal smoother and more radiant skin 

NARS Ignited Pallet: This is a limited edition Sephora exclusive eyeshadow palette featuring a lineup of 12 blazing eyeshadows in a versatile range of Matte, Shimmer and Glitter finishes 

Such an Amazing lineup of high quality products!!!

Iโ€™m so very grateful ๐Ÿ’ Many many Thanksโฃ๏ธ

Re: ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

It's taken me a while to finally post this, but wanted to give a big "Thank You!" to @TeamBIC, @KatieBT@Herbivore@firstaidbeauty@katesomerville, and NARS!

I am so grateful to be chosen for this gratis but even more grateful that I was able to pick another deserving person (@itsfi๐Ÿ˜‰)to receive it as well! Such a wonderful and thoughtful idea to spread the love!
I haven't used these products enough to give any detailed reviews yet, but I can say that all of these (even the ExfoliKate!) are gentle enough for my dry and sometimes dehydrated and sensitive skin. I actually really loved using all three together! Definitely a great trio for super soft and hydrated skin!๐Ÿ™Œ โ€“ and they all do great under makeup!๐Ÿ‘Œ
I was able to use the NARS palette a little and thought all the shades were so pretty! Without using a primer they had great pigment, smooth blendability and very minimal fallout. Next time I'll see how they perform with a primer and/or a wetted/damp brush.๐Ÿ‘
Can't wait to use these more and I look forward to reading everyone else's thoughts/reviews on these!
690DBAAB-BFF6-42EB-964B-692A4EA06950.jpeg

Yay! Congratulations @Shosh85

Thank you so much, @PrettyPaint!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

Lovely! I felt that barriair cream in the store today and it felt SO unique and so nice and creamy! Really excited for you to try them all! @Shosh85 ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—

Thank you, @sister13! The FAB Cream does feel pretty unique, light and airy in the jar but rich and creamy on the face! Definitely great for dry skin! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™Œ

Awesome! Congrats on getting to try out all these goodies, @Shosh85!

@quspork Thank you so much! The best part was being able to choose someone else to receive it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Congrats @Shosh85 ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy your goodies, nice to hear your initial thoughts on the skincare, super cold winter is finally hitting new england and i'm keen to hear more about the oil and cream. Have fun! 

@MissPuff It does seem to be getting colder and colder and the cream and oil have felt so good on my dry skin! So far, I think I've really loved using the oil the most! It has been so effective in soothing my skin and even got rid of some dry patches I had going on! โ€“ and it really does give a nice glow! I've already decided I'm buying this one again when I'm out! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

yay, congrats @Shosh85!! can't wait to hear your thoughts!!

Thank you, @unfungirl!! Can't wait to try them out more! Hope you're having fun using yours as well! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

Congrats!!

@Samtian Thank you!! ๐Ÿค—

Yay! Congratulations @Shosh85! ๐Ÿ’—

Thank you, @bakeamuffin!! So happy you received this gratis as well! ๐Ÿค—

@Shosh85 So glad you received these great products to try!! That palette looks so pretty!! Look forward to your reviews and have fun playing!!๐Ÿ˜Š

@yankeefaithful Thank you so much!! Excited to use them some more! ๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations, @Shosh85! It's really great to hear that...

Congratulations, @Shosh85! It's really great to hear that so many people with sensitive skin can use these products!

Re: Congratulations, @Shosh85! It's really great to hear that...

Thank you, @curlychiquita! I was mostly surprised about the ExfoliKate! It's nice that it's gentle yet effective! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Yasss!!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ I am soooooo happy you received this, @Shosh85! Thank you for sharing this amazing gratis with me - so extremely generous and thoughtful of you! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— 

So nice! @itsfi ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—

1,001 Replies
Photos56
  • Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!
  • An amazing collection of new launches to try
  • g1.PNG
  • g2.PNG
  • g0.PNG
  • 081B2F78-01D9-494D-A34D-3D07B9FF46F2.jpeg
  • DC1F505C-5D9C-4D0D-AB5F-227C0A104C0F.jpeg
  • Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box
  • IMG_3632.JPG
  • IMG_3640.JPG
  • Thank YOU Shosh85 for your kindness! This is such a beautiful surprise. I'm so appreciative of your thoughtfulness and thankful for your friendship!
  • C9BA1D0A-46CC-4CEA-B9BC-4EEB3ED08188.jpeg
  • CA0AF5A9-CD09-40CC-9666-7EDB39526732.jpeg
  • 9C52AD7E-82F1-4B38-8AE7-E30A5D7449AA.jpeg
  • NARS Ignited Palette mattes, shimmers & glitters
testing