Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

🎊🎄Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis🎄🎊

I just received the most wonderful Holiday SURPRISE!

Thank you soooo much Sephora, The BIC Team and @KatieBT, First aid Beauty Herbivore, Kate Somerville, NARS and from the bottom of my heart to my dear friend @tsavorite for nominating me❣️❣️❣️That was so nice of you to think of me <3

I’m in love with all these new launches of skincare and makeup that I received as gifts!  I can’t wait to try them all out and report back on how wonderful they are.F472985E-EFAC-45F4-AE3C-0037F70CB6F4.jpegSephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box

41D19363-3276-4B15-8634-A3A99DFBDDC6.jpegAn amazing collection of new launches to try

B61C990F-FB48-46BC-B6C9-826ECE852A1E.jpegIt’s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!

First Aid Beauty berriAir Cream: A light moisturizer that provides adaptable hydration to normal, combination and dry skin

Herbivore Emerald Oil: This is a glow inducing blend of cannabis sativa hemp seed oil, squalane and adaptogens to calm and nourish the skin.

Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate: This nightly leave on peel resurfaces and renews while you sleep to reveal smoother and more radiant skin 

NARS Ignited Pallet: This is a limited edition Sephora exclusive eyeshadow palette featuring a lineup of 12 blazing eyeshadows in a versatile range of Matte, Shimmer and Glitter finishes 

Such an Amazing lineup of high quality products!!!

I’m so very grateful 💝 Many many Thanks❣️

Re: 🎊🎄Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis🎄🎊

thanks @veronika23! i love herbivore so much! i hope it becomes available there soon!

Thanks! Me too! Smiley Happy @unfungirl

@PaletteAddict99 WOOHOOO!!! What a beautiful gratis, what an amazing way to start the new year Smiley Happy  That is so sweet of @tsavorite to think of you Smiley Happy Enjoy and can't wait to hear about the skincare, the FAB and Herbivore sound spectacular! 

Thank you! @MissPuff I’m so excited about the new skincare too!!! I’ll Definitely let you know more soon. 

Congratulations, @PaletteAddict99! This looks like an amazing group of products to try out. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Nars and the Herbivore... And on the Exfolikate... And... Well all of it! 😂

Thank you! @quspork I agree they are all standout products!!! I can’t wait to try them all <3

Aww that's really sweet. I'm VERY curious about the Herbivore Emerald Oil. I can't wait to hear your (and the other lucky members') thoughts on it. Hope you enjoy it all, @PaletteAddict99.

Thank you! @snoflakefaerie I’m very Intrigued by the Herbivore Emerald Oil as well. I’ll definately give my thoughts.

Awesome @PaletteAddict99!!! Enjoy all your goodies!!

Thank you so much! @Kim888 Smiley Happy 

Congratulations @PaletteAddict99. So sweet of @tsavorite to select you! That palette looks amazing. Enjoy!

Thank you! @PrettyPaint yes @tsavorite is a true gem Smiley Happy I’m so grateful for meeting her back on BT

I’m looking so forward to trying the NARS Ignighted palette!

Congratulations @PaletteAddict99! What a super surprise! I’m curious about the Herbivore oil; lots of products seem to be including cannabis these days. Let us know how you like it Smiley Happy and happy holidays! ❄️ 

Thank you! @Guessgal I’m excited to try the Herbivore Emerald oil as I have tried to find products with hemp seed oil because I read a long time ago that hemp seed oul is the closest oil Composition to our natural skin oil 

@PaletteAddict99 Congratulations! How wonderful of @tsavorite to have picked you to receive this ❤🖤 I also had a mystery friend pick me! I can't wait to find out who you are to thank you 💕💕

Congrats, @GG84! What a great holiday surprise!

Thank you @GG84 and congrats to you as well!

How exciting! Congrats @GG84!!!

Congratulations @PaletteAddict99 I am so excited to hear your thoughts on these new products ☺️💜 

Thank you! @melissapurple22 I’ll report back soon Smiley Happy

Congrats @PaletteAddict99! ❤️🎉

937 Replies