Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

I just received the most wonderful Holiday SURPRISE!

Thank you soooo much Sephora, The BIC Team and @KatieBT, First aid Beauty Herbivore, Kate Somerville, NARS and from the bottom of my heart to my dear friend @tsavorite for nominating meโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธThat was so nice of you to think of me โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m in love with all these new launches of skincare and makeup that I received as gifts!  I canโ€™t wait to try them all out and report back on how wonderful they are.Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis boxSephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box

An amazing collection of new launches to tryAn amazing collection of new launches to try

Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!

First Aid Beauty berriAir Cream: A light moisturizer that provides adaptable hydration to normal, combination and dry skin

Herbivore Emerald Oil: This is a glow inducing blend of cannabis sativa hemp seed oil, squalane and adaptogens to calm and nourish the skin.

Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate: This nightly leave on peel resurfaces and renews while you sleep to reveal smoother and more radiant skin 

NARS Ignited Pallet: This is a limited edition Sephora exclusive eyeshadow palette featuring a lineup of 12 blazing eyeshadows in a versatile range of Matte, Shimmer and Glitter finishes 

Such an Amazing lineup of high quality products!!!

Iโ€™m so very grateful ๐Ÿ’ Many many Thanksโฃ๏ธ

Re: ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

@itsfi If ANYONE deserves this gratis itโ€™s you! Your reviews on the masking thread are always over the top spectacular! Very thoughtful of @Shosh85 to nominate you!!!!

Enjoy!!!! โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โœจ

@mermadelove, that is so sweet of you to say; thank you! ๐Ÿค— I completely agree - so thoughtful of @Shosh85; her kindness is very moving. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Yay! Congrats @itsfi!!!  So nice of @Shosh85 to have picked you!

Thank you @veronika23@Shosh85 is very kind and this beautiful gratis and gift took me by surprise! ๐Ÿ˜

I'm so glad @Shosh85 picked you for this gratis, @itsfi! This seems like the perfect gratis box for you since it's full of great looking skincare and you're so knowledgable when it comes to that ๐Ÿ™‚ can't wait for your reviews!! 

Thank you @SpaceLlama! ๐Ÿ’— Iโ€™m so excited to try everything! 

Congratulations @itsfi! That is so sweet of @Shosh85!

Thank you @faeriegirl! ๐Ÿ’• It was such a sweet gesture by @Shosh85! Sheโ€™s very thoughtful.

Itโ€™s so nice to hear of blooming friendships on here! ๐Ÿฅฐ Such a thoughtful note and fun surprise! Hope you enjoy @itsfi!

Thank you @Guessgal! Iโ€™m thankful for BIC and the many friendships formed here. 

@itsfi Yay!! I'm so happy you got it!! There is no one I can think of that deserves it more than you!! You are not just kind and generous to me, but to sooo many others as well! 

I hope you enjoy this gratis and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on everything!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Shosh85, youโ€™re so good to me. Thank you for your kind words! โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ This is such a lovely thing to do; Iโ€™m very touched by your thoughtfulness! ๐Ÿค—

Oh @itsfi, you are so deserving of this lovely gratis! @Shosh85 was so kind to nominate you, I hope you enjoy all your new beauty gifts ๐ŸŽ !!!

Awww, thank you @eshoe! ๐Ÿค— I agree, very kind and thoughtful of @Shosh85! ๐Ÿ’—

Congrats, @itsfi! I can't wait to see what you think of the products!

Thank you so much @quspork! โค๏ธ I'm excited to try everything! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@itsfi That is such a sweet note from @Shosh85 and she is so very right! Hope you enjoy your goodies, I'm excited to hear everyones thoughts on Herbivore Emerald! 

Oh, thank you @GG84 for your sweet words! @Shosh85's generosity and note left me without words. โค๏ธ

How wonderful! Enjoy! @itsfi @Shosh85 

Thank you @sister13! So thoughtful of @Shosh85!

Congrats @itsfi! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰

1,001 Replies
Photos56
  • Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!
  • An amazing collection of new launches to try
  • g1.PNG
  • g2.PNG
  • g0.PNG
  • 081B2F78-01D9-494D-A34D-3D07B9FF46F2.jpeg
  • DC1F505C-5D9C-4D0D-AB5F-227C0A104C0F.jpeg
  • Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box
  • IMG_3632.JPG
  • IMG_3640.JPG
  • Thank YOU Shosh85 for your kindness! This is such a beautiful surprise. I'm so appreciative of your thoughtfulness and thankful for your friendship!
  • C9BA1D0A-46CC-4CEA-B9BC-4EEB3ED08188.jpeg
  • CA0AF5A9-CD09-40CC-9666-7EDB39526732.jpeg
  • 9C52AD7E-82F1-4B38-8AE7-E30A5D7449AA.jpeg
  • NARS Ignited Palette mattes, shimmers & glitters
testing