Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

I just received the most wonderful Holiday SURPRISE!

Thank you soooo much Sephora, The BIC Team and @KatieBT, First aid Beauty Herbivore, Kate Somerville, NARS and from the bottom of my heart to my dear friend @tsavorite for nominating meโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธThat was so nice of you to think of me โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m in love with all these new launches of skincare and makeup that I received as gifts!  I canโ€™t wait to try them all out and report back on how wonderful they are.Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis boxSephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box

An amazing collection of new launches to tryAn amazing collection of new launches to try

Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!

First Aid Beauty berriAir Cream: A light moisturizer that provides adaptable hydration to normal, combination and dry skin

Herbivore Emerald Oil: This is a glow inducing blend of cannabis sativa hemp seed oil, squalane and adaptogens to calm and nourish the skin.

Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate: This nightly leave on peel resurfaces and renews while you sleep to reveal smoother and more radiant skin 

NARS Ignited Pallet: This is a limited edition Sephora exclusive eyeshadow palette featuring a lineup of 12 blazing eyeshadows in a versatile range of Matte, Shimmer and Glitter finishes 

Such an Amazing lineup of high quality products!!!

Iโ€™m so very grateful ๐Ÿ’ Many many Thanksโฃ๏ธ

Re: ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

Oh, lovely, @prettyinpa

Happy Birthday week!  (There is something funny about these Gratis Boxes coming in time to celebrate our birthdays.  Mine too! )

Congratulations on receiving this wonderful gratis package!  I'm looking forward to your thoughtful reviews.   ๐Ÿ™‚

@prettyinpa  Excellent!  Have a wonderful birthday dinner!  Have you chosen a restaurant yet?

@Ispend2much6 asks all the important questions ๐Ÿ˜„

YAY!!! So glad you got it! ๐Ÿ™‚ What a nice birthday surprise!!! Can't wait to find out your thoughts on these products @prettyinpa!  Thank you Sephora and @KatieBT for the opportunity to gift this. It's definitely the best part!

Happy Birthday @prettyinpa! Hope you have a fabulous day!!!!

Image result for happy birthday dog gif

Congrat @prettyinpa! Enjoy and please report back ๐Ÿ˜ once you get to play with everything of course! And @veronika23 is a sweetheart no doubt ๐Ÿ’‹

Yay!  Congratulations on your gratis box @prettyinpa!  Thatโ€™s awesome!  Also Happy Birthday!  Another Capricorn!  Mine is coming up too! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅณ So sweet of @veronika23 to choose you. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks @jozkid-  Happy early birthday to you! We sure know how to start the year right, bring on the birthday presents. I'm completely enjoying this gratis, I've been using that First Aid Beauty Barriaire moisturizer, it goes on like air and sinks right in, I have trouble with moisturizers, they tend to sit on my skin and not do anything except smear on the necks of my shirts and jackets.

I canโ€™t wait to try out the skincare. Iโ€™m absolutely salivating!  I couldnโ€™t wait to try out that palette though!  Lol!

Wooohoo, congrats @prettyinpa and also @veronika23 ! Enjoy all your goodies and happy birthday! 

@prettyinpa Congratulations and Happy Birthday!! How great to get so many nice products to try and from @veronika23!! Enjoy all your goodies!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ‚

YAY!!!! So excited for you! @prettyinpa enjoy everything is awesome! @veronika23 is the BEST!! you both enjoy! I love seeing all the BIC love โค๏ธ xoxo 

PS forgot to write in my post Happy Birthday ๐ŸŽŠ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿฆ„โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜ @prettyinpa

How exciting! Congrats! And how incredibly kind of @veronika23 ! Ladies on here are truly so generous and kind, I am in awe! 

And - have a very happy birthday, @prettyinpa ! Heart

Congratulations @prettyinpa enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Congrats @prettyinpa!! โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you, @angel7594

Congratulations @prettyinpa!

Aw, thanks @faeriegirl!

RE: ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

Oh my gosh you guys, I got my gratis today! Everything was so adorably wrapped! Iโ€™ve been loving the Emerald oil, so Iโ€™m very happy for a backup! I canโ€™t wait to try everything else out! Thank you so much @Tamara76 for choosing me as your mystery friend, your kindness issoooooo appreciated, and Iโ€™m so lucky to have you as a friend! And thank you @KatieBT, Herbivore, FAB, NARS, Kate Somerville and @sephora for gifting us these beautiful products to try!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

Yay! Congratulations @unfungirl

Re: RE: ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

Thank you @PrettyPaint @itsfi!!

1,001 Replies
Photos56
  • Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!
  • An amazing collection of new launches to try
  • g1.PNG
  • g2.PNG
  • g0.PNG
  • 081B2F78-01D9-494D-A34D-3D07B9FF46F2.jpeg
  • DC1F505C-5D9C-4D0D-AB5F-227C0A104C0F.jpeg
  • Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box
  • IMG_3632.JPG
  • IMG_3640.JPG
  • Thank YOU Shosh85 for your kindness! This is such a beautiful surprise. I'm so appreciative of your thoughtfulness and thankful for your friendship!
  • C9BA1D0A-46CC-4CEA-B9BC-4EEB3ED08188.jpeg
  • CA0AF5A9-CD09-40CC-9666-7EDB39526732.jpeg
  • 9C52AD7E-82F1-4B38-8AE7-E30A5D7449AA.jpeg
  • NARS Ignited Palette mattes, shimmers & glitters
testing