Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

I just received the most wonderful Holiday SURPRISE!

Thank you soooo much Sephora, The BIC Team and @KatieBT, First aid Beauty Herbivore, Kate Somerville, NARS and from the bottom of my heart to my dear friend @tsavorite for nominating meโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธThat was so nice of you to think of me โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m in love with all these new launches of skincare and makeup that I received as gifts!  I canโ€™t wait to try them all out and report back on how wonderful they are.Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis boxSephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box

An amazing collection of new launches to tryAn amazing collection of new launches to try

Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!

First Aid Beauty berriAir Cream: A light moisturizer that provides adaptable hydration to normal, combination and dry skin

Herbivore Emerald Oil: This is a glow inducing blend of cannabis sativa hemp seed oil, squalane and adaptogens to calm and nourish the skin.

Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate: This nightly leave on peel resurfaces and renews while you sleep to reveal smoother and more radiant skin 

NARS Ignited Pallet: This is a limited edition Sephora exclusive eyeshadow palette featuring a lineup of 12 blazing eyeshadows in a versatile range of Matte, Shimmer and Glitter finishes 

Such an Amazing lineup of high quality products!!!

Iโ€™m so very grateful ๐Ÿ’ Many many Thanksโฃ๏ธ

Re: ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

Are you supposed to wear it as an overnight mask?  I am so very intrigued! @ZombieMetroAnt

The description reads: "nightly leave-on peel resurfaces and renews while you sleep to reveal smoother and more radiant skin"  (sounds good to me! All in the name of "radiant skin" @heartsmyface )

Huge Congrats @ZombieMetroAnt!! I can't wait for everyones review on Herbivore Emerald!!! It's not a available here in Canada which makes it all the more intriguing!! ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‰

Thanks so much @GG84!  I'm stoked & can't wait to try it out Smiley LOL 

YAY!!!!!  Congrats @ZombieMetroAnt!!!!  Love your pics!!! The gifs are super funny! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks @veronika23! Pups in costume are my kryptonite Smiley LOL

I mean, come on...they are so stinking cute! Heart 

Spoiler
Image result for dogs in costumes gifImage result for dogs in costumes gif
Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL 

@ZombieMetroAnt   ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Spoiler
Image result for puppies costume gifRelated imageImage result for puppies costume gif

Omg the panda costume cracked me up! @veronika23

And congrats on getting these goodies @ZombieMetroAnt! Can't wait to hear what you think! The Nars palette is super pretty too! โค๏ธ

YES @Guessgal Smiley LOL that Panda pup is awesome Heart  hadn't seen that....love it @veronika23 Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt  I want one! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Couldn't stop looking at it and laughing @Guessgal ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

@PaletteAddict99 congrats!! Thatโ€™s such a beautiful palette and Iโ€™m loving all the skincare goodies!

Thank you! @CakesCakes The NARS palette is really beautiful in person and Iโ€™m always up for trying new promising skin care.

@PaletteAddict99Holy moly wow congrats!!!! So sweet of @tsavorite !

Thank you! @Samtian That was so sweet of her โค๏ธ

@PaletteAddict99  Congratulations!  That's wonderful!  I can't wait to hear what you think of the Emerald Oil!  Please tag me when you post about it- thanks!

Thank you! @Ispend2much6 Iโ€™m very interested in the Herbivore oil. Iโ€™ve been wanting to find a product with hemp seed oil because I read that itโ€™s the closest oil composition to the human skin oil.

I just used it tonight and it feels great so far. Not oily at all. Iโ€™ll let you know more as time progresses.

Awwwww this gave me waterfalls!  ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ@PaletteAddict99

Awe @heartsmyface Iโ€™m always giving you waterfalls. Next time iโ€™ll be sending you some waterproof mascara ๐Ÿ˜‰

Congratulations @PaletteAddict99! Such a sweet surprise from @tsavorite to have picked you! The nars palette looks so beautiful. 

Thank you! @darkiceis Iโ€™m excited to finally own the NARS Ignited palette. I canโ€™t wait to dip into it.

1,001 Replies
Photos56
  • Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!
  • An amazing collection of new launches to try
  • g1.PNG
  • g2.PNG
  • g0.PNG
  • 081B2F78-01D9-494D-A34D-3D07B9FF46F2.jpeg
  • DC1F505C-5D9C-4D0D-AB5F-227C0A104C0F.jpeg
  • Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box
  • IMG_3632.JPG
  • IMG_3640.JPG
  • Thank YOU Shosh85 for your kindness! This is such a beautiful surprise. I'm so appreciative of your thoughtfulness and thankful for your friendship!
  • C9BA1D0A-46CC-4CEA-B9BC-4EEB3ED08188.jpeg
  • CA0AF5A9-CD09-40CC-9666-7EDB39526732.jpeg
  • 9C52AD7E-82F1-4B38-8AE7-E30A5D7449AA.jpeg
  • NARS Ignited Palette mattes, shimmers & glitters
testing