Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

I just received the most wonderful Holiday SURPRISE!

Thank you soooo much Sephora, The BIC Team and @KatieBT, First aid Beauty Herbivore, Kate Somerville, NARS and from the bottom of my heart to my dear friend @tsavorite for nominating meโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธThat was so nice of you to think of me โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m in love with all these new launches of skincare and makeup that I received as gifts!  I canโ€™t wait to try them all out and report back on how wonderful they are.Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis boxSephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box

An amazing collection of new launches to tryAn amazing collection of new launches to try

Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!

First Aid Beauty berriAir Cream: A light moisturizer that provides adaptable hydration to normal, combination and dry skin

Herbivore Emerald Oil: This is a glow inducing blend of cannabis sativa hemp seed oil, squalane and adaptogens to calm and nourish the skin.

Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate: This nightly leave on peel resurfaces and renews while you sleep to reveal smoother and more radiant skin 

NARS Ignited Pallet: This is a limited edition Sephora exclusive eyeshadow palette featuring a lineup of 12 blazing eyeshadows in a versatile range of Matte, Shimmer and Glitter finishes 

Such an Amazing lineup of high quality products!!!

Iโ€™m so very grateful ๐Ÿ’ Many many Thanksโฃ๏ธ

Re: ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

Aw sorry to hear that. ๐Ÿ˜ž @GG84

I got goodies today! ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you @TeamBIC@KatieBT@firstaidbeauty@Herbivore@katesomerville, and NARS for these fabulous gifts, and the wonderful @RGbrown for choosing to share them with me! 

After unwrapping everything tonight, I couldnโ€™t resist playing a bit with the Ignited palette on one eye. I originally wanted to use every shade, no matter how the final look would turn out, just to see how well theyโ€™d play with my skin tone and one another. ๐Ÿ˜‚ But I wound up using only 7. Interestingly, my camera picked up almost none of the shimmers until I sat in front of a beauty light. The shimmer is very visible in real life. 

Interior lighting, fairly high res camera.Interior lighting, fairly high res camera.

Same look with beauty lighting: why hello there, pretty sparkles!Same look with beauty lighting: why hello there, pretty sparkles!

Spoiler
D68AD1AE-1934-4F4D-95EF-641677EF5694.jpeg

The mattes sit and blend well. So do the others when used dry. Even with eyeshadow primer (which I forgot to include in the photo, oops), it took a wet brush to make the metallics really pop on my lid. The shimmers are sheer enough to create a nice sparkly wash over everything, and theyโ€™re buildable to an extent. The shimmers performed better with a dry brush.

This month Iโ€™ll play more with the palette and try the other goodies. Iโ€™m excited to try everything! 

Congrats on the gratis! ๐Ÿ’— Love how your eye look came out @WinglessOne! Beautiful! Pairs perfectly with that lippie too! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@WinglessOne Enjoy these goodies! These tips on the nars palette are very helpful, thank you for sharing! 

Yay for your Gratis Surprise @WinglessOne!!! That sparkle looks great on your eyes. 

@WinglessOne,

Congratulations on  being included in this Gratis!  Thanks for your thoughts on the NARS Ignited Palette and your photos!  @RGbrown chose well!

@WinglessOne Congrats on the gratis! How nice of @RGbrown to nominate you!! I hope you're having fun playing with everything! The eyeshadow looks lovely on you! Love that shimmer! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ

Thanks everyone! โ˜บ๏ธ I never expect to receive gratis, so being chosen for this was such a nice surprise! Iโ€™m especially glad that several other folks received this gift! 

Congratulations @WinglessOne. The palette is lovely on you! 

These look gorgeous  on you! Congrats, so nice of @RGbrown@WinglessOne ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—

Congrats @WinglessOne! So nice of @RGbrown to have picked you! Great look!

Congrats, @WinglessOne

Congrats on receiving this amazing gratis, @WinglessOne!

@WinglessOne, the colors are gorgeous on you! Congratulations!

Congratulations @WinglessOne! That was so sweet of @RGbrown!

@WinglessOneUnidentified

Squeeeeee! I'm so happy it arrived! Sparkle sparkle sparkle ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@RGbrown You are awesome! ๐Ÿฅฐ The FAB cream is right on time: Iโ€™m trying various daytime moisturizers to replace or alternate with Dr. Jart Water Fuse (I love Water Fuse, but thereโ€™s not much product in the ridiculously oversized jar and my jarโ€™s almost empty already). I need something as lightweight as Water Fuse, otherwise Iโ€™d just use my nighttime YTTP cream. The FAB Barriair Cream might do the trick! Iโ€™ll patch test it for a few days before putting it to the full-face Chicago winter test. Thanks again! 

@WinglessOneUnidentified

Ooohhh, perfect timing! I hope the FAB works as a replacement for you!

A drop or two of the Emerald Oil with it may be beneficial as well. I'm finding it to be really lightweight but super moisturizing ๐Ÿ˜Š

What, more gratis! Hoooray and congrats @WinglessOne ! Love your shadow work and also your lippie ๐Ÿ™‚ And that @RGbrown, what a doll ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thanks so much, @MissPuff! The lipstick is the stain left by MAC Beetroot, after hours of wear without reapplication. ๐Ÿ˜„ It wears/stains down pretty well! 

Yay @WinglessOne so glad you got one of these! Thatโ€™s a fantastic eye look. Canโ€™t wait to see more!

Photos56
  • Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!
  • An amazing collection of new launches to try
  • g1.PNG
  • g2.PNG
  • g0.PNG
  • 081B2F78-01D9-494D-A34D-3D07B9FF46F2.jpeg
  • DC1F505C-5D9C-4D0D-AB5F-227C0A104C0F.jpeg
  • Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box
  • IMG_3632.JPG
  • IMG_3640.JPG
  • Thank YOU Shosh85 for your kindness! This is such a beautiful surprise. I'm so appreciative of your thoughtfulness and thankful for your friendship!
  • C9BA1D0A-46CC-4CEA-B9BC-4EEB3ED08188.jpeg
  • CA0AF5A9-CD09-40CC-9666-7EDB39526732.jpeg
  • 9C52AD7E-82F1-4B38-8AE7-E30A5D7449AA.jpeg
  • NARS Ignited Palette mattes, shimmers & glitters
testing