Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

I just received the most wonderful Holiday SURPRISE!

Thank you soooo much Sephora, The BIC Team and @KatieBT, First aid Beauty Herbivore, Kate Somerville, NARS and from the bottom of my heart to my dear friend @tsavorite for nominating meโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธThat was so nice of you to think of me โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m in love with all these new launches of skincare and makeup that I received as gifts!  I canโ€™t wait to try them all out and report back on how wonderful they are.Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis boxSephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box

An amazing collection of new launches to tryAn amazing collection of new launches to try

Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!

First Aid Beauty berriAir Cream: A light moisturizer that provides adaptable hydration to normal, combination and dry skin

Herbivore Emerald Oil: This is a glow inducing blend of cannabis sativa hemp seed oil, squalane and adaptogens to calm and nourish the skin.

Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate: This nightly leave on peel resurfaces and renews while you sleep to reveal smoother and more radiant skin 

NARS Ignited Pallet: This is a limited edition Sephora exclusive eyeshadow palette featuring a lineup of 12 blazing eyeshadows in a versatile range of Matte, Shimmer and Glitter finishes 

Such an Amazing lineup of high quality products!!!

Iโ€™m so very grateful ๐Ÿ’ Many many Thanksโฃ๏ธ

Re: ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

I find the FAB too light for my dry skin too and it is disintegrating! ๐Ÿ˜ž Thanks for your review @lyravega

@lyravega  Thanks for the great reviews!! I'm definitely going to check out the KS liquid exfoliKate because this sounds great!! The Herbivore Emerald oil may be something that would work for me since it's a lighter oil. I would have to think about the FAB cream since their products haven't ever worked for me.

Thanks again for the info!!๐Ÿ˜Š

@yankeefaithful You are welcome!

If you do try it, I hope it will work for you, too! Let us know how you like it!

I've been using these products for a week now and I love every single one of them!

I already shared my thoughts on the first time I wore the shadows (some glitter fall out, but still happy overall), and my experience has been similar, with slightly less fall out, when I used my setting spray.

Here are my thoughts on the skincare:

1. Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate

011219exfolikate.jpg

I was a little nervous about this because regular Exfolikate tends to irritate my skin a little, but I have used this every other night with zero irritation. I haven't noticed a super dramatic difference in my skin, but it definitely leaves it smooth and soft.

2. Herbivore Emerald:

011219herbivore.jpg

OMG this stuff is amazing!  It made such a huge difference on any little dry or red patches on my skin!  I love, love, love it and will probably purchase when it runs out!

3. First Aid Beauty Ultra BarriAIR Cream:

011219fabcream.jpg

If I had to describe this moisturizer in one word, it would be delightful! The texture of this cream is super fun because it feels really spongy, like mousse, but then when you rub it into your skin, it is actually quite rich and luxurious.  It leaves my skin feeling sooooo soft and moisturized - It is amazing!!!!

Overall, I really love all four of these products!  Thank you again to Sephora, @KatieBT , @TeamBIC and the brands!!!!!

Beautiful photos @Tamara76! Loved reading your thoughts on these goodies! So happy the Herbivore Emerald oil is working out so well for you - I just started using it this week!

@itsfi Thank you so much!  โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 wow so glad to hear these all worked out for you! It can take a lot of time to see a difference with resurfacing products like theKate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKateยฎ Triple Acid Resurfacing Treatment 4 oz/ 120 mL so keep us in the loop if you notice any visible changers. 

Thank you, @KatieBT !  I have been using the Kate Somerville for almost a month now (every other night) and I am starting to notice that my skin looks more smooth!  I definitely plan to continue! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76,

Thank you for your photos and thoughts on these products!

You are very welcome, @tsavorite ! โค๏ธ

WOW! Great pics T!!! Thanks for your thoughts!  Just started to use the FAB and hopefully the oil this week! @Tamara76

Thank you, @veronika23 !  I am still loving it all! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 Yay! So happy you were chosen for this as well! Glad to hear you've had fun trying out the new goodies!! Thanks so much for such great reviews! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

Thank you, @Shosh85!

This is such a detailed review, thanks @Tamara76! Also these pics look like ads, especially the emerald oil. someone at herbivore marketing needs to hit you up!!

Awww you are so sweet, @cianni!  Thank you! โค๏ธ

Update on NARS - Ignited Eyeshadow Palette

Spoiler

Oh, @GG84, reading your post made me feel better! I thought it was just me having such a hard time with the shimmer shadows in the palette! Iโ€™m determined to find a way to make them work without an unreasonable amount of effort! 

@GG84 I have to agree with you on the shimmery shadows. Iโ€™ve tried them with a wet brush, over a few different bases and applied them with my fingers, and still couldnโ€™t get great pigmentation. They work well as a topper, but the matte shadows have much better pigmentation. I do like the palette now that Iโ€™ve figured out what to expect though!

@unfungirl Yeah! I like them as toppers also. I think i'm just used to more of a BOOM she's wearing make up - type look. I like mixing the mattes together. 

@GG84 I was expecting them to be more intense too! The mattes play very well together ๐Ÿ™‚

Photos56
  • Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!
  • An amazing collection of new launches to try
  • g1.PNG
  • g2.PNG
  • g0.PNG
  • 081B2F78-01D9-494D-A34D-3D07B9FF46F2.jpeg
  • DC1F505C-5D9C-4D0D-AB5F-227C0A104C0F.jpeg
  • Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box
  • IMG_3632.JPG
  • IMG_3640.JPG
  • Thank YOU Shosh85 for your kindness! This is such a beautiful surprise. I'm so appreciative of your thoughtfulness and thankful for your friendship!
  • C9BA1D0A-46CC-4CEA-B9BC-4EEB3ED08188.jpeg
  • CA0AF5A9-CD09-40CC-9666-7EDB39526732.jpeg
  • 9C52AD7E-82F1-4B38-8AE7-E30A5D7449AA.jpeg
  • NARS Ignited Palette mattes, shimmers & glitters
testing