Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

I just received the most wonderful Holiday SURPRISE!

Thank you soooo much Sephora, The BIC Team and @KatieBT, First aid Beauty Herbivore, Kate Somerville, NARS and from the bottom of my heart to my dear friend @tsavorite for nominating meโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธThat was so nice of you to think of me โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m in love with all these new launches of skincare and makeup that I received as gifts!  I canโ€™t wait to try them all out and report back on how wonderful they are.Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis boxSephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box

An amazing collection of new launches to tryAn amazing collection of new launches to try

Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!

First Aid Beauty berriAir Cream: A light moisturizer that provides adaptable hydration to normal, combination and dry skin

Herbivore Emerald Oil: This is a glow inducing blend of cannabis sativa hemp seed oil, squalane and adaptogens to calm and nourish the skin.

Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate: This nightly leave on peel resurfaces and renews while you sleep to reveal smoother and more radiant skin 

NARS Ignited Pallet: This is a limited edition Sephora exclusive eyeshadow palette featuring a lineup of 12 blazing eyeshadows in a versatile range of Matte, Shimmer and Glitter finishes 

Such an Amazing lineup of high quality products!!!

Iโ€™m so very grateful ๐Ÿ’ Many many Thanksโฃ๏ธ

Re: ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

@itsfi When asked who I thought went "above and beyond for their fellow community members," you came to mind immediately โ€“ I didn't even need time to think about it! This was such a nice way to show appreciation to others!! You definitely deserved it! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜

Yesterday evening I received a delivery of this fabulous set of gifts! Opening them felt like a second Christmas, I really love the wrapping and evident care that is put into these gifts โค Thank you team BIC @KatieBT, @Herbivore, @firstaidbeauty, @katesomerville, and Nars. I'm excited to have been selected to try these products! 

The care that goes into these gifts is so appreciated, it always makes me smile yo unwrap them!The care that goes into these gifts is so appreciated, it always makes me smile yo unwrap them!

I have alread played with some of the items, but I'll use them all more and share my experiences and thoughts back here! 

Such a fun selection!Such a fun selection!

I love this colour story, I had fun using the palette for a simple look today and look forward to playing with it more!I love this colour story, I had fun using the palette for a simple look today and look forward to playing with it more!

I searched for this on Sephora.ca and cannot find it, I think it's not available in Canada yet so its really awesome to try it out when I wouldn't have been able to otherwise!I searched for this on Sephora.ca and cannot find it, I think it's not available in Canada yet so its really awesome to try it out when I wouldn't have been able to otherwise!

It was really lovely to have been given the opportunity not only to try these myself, but to have been able to chose a friend to also receive them. I'm so glad that the joy can reach many wonderful BIC members โค The connections I've made in this community make me so happy, I hope you all had a really nice holiday season and look forward to catching up on the discussions! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’– 

Awwwww, congrats @bakeamuffin

Awesome! Enjoy! @bakeamuffin ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—

@bakeamuffin YES girl! Can't wait to see the gorgeous looks you create with the palette. So happy for you ๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you @tastelikewater, I'm excited to start posting in the What are you wearing today thread again more โ˜บ

@bakeamuffinCongrats! That is SO awesome! ๐Ÿ™‚

Tha k you @mermadelove  ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™

@bakeamuffin  So glad you received this great gratis to enjoy and play with!! Will look forward to your reviews and pics of that pretty palette!! Have missed your gorgeous self on the BIC!! Enjoy!!๐Ÿ˜Š

You're so darn sweet @yankeefaithful! Thank you! I hope you're doing well โค

Congratulations, @bakeamuffin!!!

Congratulations, @bakeamuffin!!!

Re: Congratulations, @bakeamuffin!!!

@curlychiquita thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Congratulations @bakeamuffin!

@faeriegirl thank you ๐Ÿ’—

congrats @bakeamuffin enjoy all your new goodies can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Thank you @Kim888 ๐Ÿ˜Š

How exciting! Congrats, @bakeamuffin! I can't wait to hear what you think of all these amazing products! 

Thank you @quspork

Congrats @bakeamuffin yay!!

โ˜บ Thanks @niki172

Congrats @bakeamuffin!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰

Photos56
  • Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!
  • An amazing collection of new launches to try
  • g1.PNG
  • g2.PNG
  • g0.PNG
  • 081B2F78-01D9-494D-A34D-3D07B9FF46F2.jpeg
  • DC1F505C-5D9C-4D0D-AB5F-227C0A104C0F.jpeg
  • Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box
  • IMG_3632.JPG
  • IMG_3640.JPG
  • Thank YOU Shosh85 for your kindness! This is such a beautiful surprise. I'm so appreciative of your thoughtfulness and thankful for your friendship!
  • C9BA1D0A-46CC-4CEA-B9BC-4EEB3ED08188.jpeg
  • CA0AF5A9-CD09-40CC-9666-7EDB39526732.jpeg
  • 9C52AD7E-82F1-4B38-8AE7-E30A5D7449AA.jpeg
  • NARS Ignited Palette mattes, shimmers & glitters
testing