Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

🎊🎄Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis🎄🎊

I just received the most wonderful Holiday SURPRISE!

Thank you soooo much Sephora, The BIC Team and @KatieBT, First aid Beauty Herbivore, Kate Somerville, NARS and from the bottom of my heart to my dear friend @tsavorite for nominating me❣️❣️❣️That was so nice of you to think of me <3

I’m in love with all these new launches of skincare and makeup that I received as gifts!  I can’t wait to try them all out and report back on how wonderful they are.F472985E-EFAC-45F4-AE3C-0037F70CB6F4.jpegSephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box

41D19363-3276-4B15-8634-A3A99DFBDDC6.jpegAn amazing collection of new launches to try

B61C990F-FB48-46BC-B6C9-826ECE852A1E.jpegIt’s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!

First Aid Beauty berriAir Cream: A light moisturizer that provides adaptable hydration to normal, combination and dry skin

Herbivore Emerald Oil: This is a glow inducing blend of cannabis sativa hemp seed oil, squalane and adaptogens to calm and nourish the skin.

Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate: This nightly leave on peel resurfaces and renews while you sleep to reveal smoother and more radiant skin 

NARS Ignited Pallet: This is a limited edition Sephora exclusive eyeshadow palette featuring a lineup of 12 blazing eyeshadows in a versatile range of Matte, Shimmer and Glitter finishes 

Such an Amazing lineup of high quality products!!!

I’m so very grateful 💝 Many many Thanks❣️

Re: 🎊🎄Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis🎄🎊

@unfungirl Ahh thank you for the recommendation! 🤗🤗

anytime @cianni, i love skin care!

Good news, @cianni!  It's great when everything works well!

@curlychiquita I’m so happy! You never know with skincare but I was pretty lucky! 🤗

That's awesome @cianni!!!

That’s so great to hear @cianni. Glad to hear your skin is liking everything so far! 

@PrettyPaint thank thank you! It’s notoriously reactive so I’m really happy with everything 🎉🎉

Thank you so much to the BIC Team, Sephora, NARS, FAB, Herbivore and Kate Somerville for these wonderful products.  What an amazing way to kick off the new year!!! I am particularly excited to try the FAB and Herbivore. Might be a while before I get back with some thoughts on these... but hopefully soon as I am almost done some of my current products.  The best part was being able to share this with another community member. Thank you so much for that opportunity @KatieBT, it is very much appreciated!!!! THANK YOU!!!! 🖤🖤🖤

0190108g.jpg

Oh yay! So glad you got this awesome gratis package too! Yay!! 💕💗💕

Thank you @sister13!!! Smiley Happy

Yaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!   I am so happy you got this, @veronika23!!!! <3 Can't wait to hear what you think! <3

Thanks so much @Tamara76!!! 🖤🖤🖤

HOORAY!!!  Congrats @veronika23 Heart  you totally deserve all these goodies - and then some Smiley Wink 

Awww thanks... but I don't deserve anything @ZombieMetroAnt! 🖤🖤🖤

Stop that crazy talk Smiley Wink @veronika23

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh @ZombieMetroAnt 🖤

@veronika23 If there’s ANYONe who deserves this, it most certainly is you!!! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

Awww merci mon amie! 🖤🖤🖤 @mermadelove

💙💖💙

Yaaaaayyyy!! @veronika23! A much deserved box of gratis for all that you do here <3

Awww thank you @niki172!!! 🖤🖤🖤

2 Replies