Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

I just received the most wonderful Holiday SURPRISE!

Thank you soooo much Sephora, The BIC Team and @KatieBT, First aid Beauty Herbivore, Kate Somerville, NARS and from the bottom of my heart to my dear friend @tsavorite for nominating meโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธThat was so nice of you to think of me โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m in love with all these new launches of skincare and makeup that I received as gifts!  I canโ€™t wait to try them all out and report back on how wonderful they are.Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis boxSephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box

An amazing collection of new launches to tryAn amazing collection of new launches to try

Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!

First Aid Beauty berriAir Cream: A light moisturizer that provides adaptable hydration to normal, combination and dry skin

Herbivore Emerald Oil: This is a glow inducing blend of cannabis sativa hemp seed oil, squalane and adaptogens to calm and nourish the skin.

Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate: This nightly leave on peel resurfaces and renews while you sleep to reveal smoother and more radiant skin 

NARS Ignited Pallet: This is a limited edition Sephora exclusive eyeshadow palette featuring a lineup of 12 blazing eyeshadows in a versatile range of Matte, Shimmer and Glitter finishes 

Such an Amazing lineup of high quality products!!!

Iโ€™m so very grateful ๐Ÿ’ Many many Thanksโฃ๏ธ

Re: ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ„Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽŠ

Thank you @angel7594! I feel like a kid in a candy shop - so many fun treats! โค๏ธ 

@PaletteAddict99 this is fantastic! What a wonderful way to end the year! How thoughtful of @tsavorite   to nominate you! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’–

Thank you! @mermadelove it is a great way to end the year and an even better way to start the new year with better skin I hope!!! I am very grateful to @tsavorite for nominateing me for this amazing opportunity โค๏ธ

Congratulations @PaletteAddict99! What an amazing surprise!  So kind and thoughtful of @tsavorite!  Excited to hear your thoughts on your new treats! Enjoy!

Thank you ! @itsfi I was so surprised! That was so thoughtfful of @tsavorite 

Congratulations, @PaletteAddict99 @angel7594 @ZombieMetroAnt and @GG84!  Enjoy your awesome goodies!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thank you very much! @Titian06 โค๏ธ

Thank you @Titian06 โค๏ธ

Congrats @angel7594!  This gratis is a particularly good one. Youโ€™re gonna have some serious fun!

Thank you @jozkid! โค๏ธ

@PaletteAddict99 I love so much of the herbivore line, can't wait to hear your thoughts on the new oil.  

i already love the Herbivore Emerald Oil! @moxiepancakes it was moisurizing but not greasy. Iโ€™ve been wanting to find a hemp seed oil product for some time. Iโ€™m so excited to get this as a a gift!

@PaletteAddict99 Wow, that's one of the most amazing gratis gifts I've seen!!!  Congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you! @CookieGirl1 Yes i agree, IMO this is a great one!!! But that said over the past several years Sephora has  been very generous many times over. For example when Sephora  launched Tom Ford Cosmetics all those that had been participating on the Tom Ford Thread were sent several of the new TF releases to try out and review.

Congrats and what a deserving gratis, @PaletteAddict99! Love how beautifully everything is wrapped, canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts!

Thank you! @eshoe Sephora sure knows how to make a beautiful presentation. 

Congratulations to all of you @PaletteAddict99@ZombieMetroAnt@angel7594. I would be lying if I say Iโ€™m not jealous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Everything is beautiful. Enjoy and canโ€™t wait to hear what you think

Thank you @blackkitty2014 โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Thank you so much! @blackkitty2014 Awe Iโ€™m sure Sephora has more surprises to come! As they always say โ€œStay Tunedโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

@PaletteAddict99  Wow, what a great gift!! So many nice skincare products and makeup!! Will look forward to hear your opinion on these goodies!! Enjoy!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you! @yankeefaithful It is such s wonderful collection of products receive and to try out. Will report back soon.

1 Reply
Photos56
  • Itโ€™s all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank You!!!
  • An amazing collection of new launches to try
  • g1.PNG
  • g2.PNG
  • g0.PNG
  • 081B2F78-01D9-494D-A34D-3D07B9FF46F2.jpeg
  • DC1F505C-5D9C-4D0D-AB5F-227C0A104C0F.jpeg
  • Sephora Holiday Mystery Friend Gratis box
  • IMG_3632.JPG
  • IMG_3640.JPG
  • Thank YOU Shosh85 for your kindness! This is such a beautiful surprise. I'm so appreciative of your thoughtfulness and thankful for your friendship!
  • C9BA1D0A-46CC-4CEA-B9BC-4EEB3ED08188.jpeg
  • CA0AF5A9-CD09-40CC-9666-7EDB39526732.jpeg
  • 9C52AD7E-82F1-4B38-8AE7-E30A5D7449AA.jpeg
  • NARS Ignited Palette mattes, shimmers & glitters
testing