Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Holiday 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: Whatโ€™s in Your Basket?

2022 Holiday Shopping Advice2022 Holiday Shopping Advice

Happy holidays, Beauty Insider Community! We like to think of this thread as your ultimate resource for getting โ€“ and giving! โ€“ unbiased shopping advice for all your gifting needs and winter basket-building inspiration. Whether youโ€™re ready to start making a dent in that gift list, or mainly looking to scoop up a few beauty steals for yourself, youโ€™ve come to the right place to ask for all the recs, show off your shopping haul, get help making those hard purchase decisionsโ€ฆ and donโ€™t forget to share all your glorious unboxings, swatches, and more! ๐ŸŽโ„

Reply below and let us know: What products are you eyeing to buy this holiday season? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the โ€œ#โ€ sign!

Re: Holiday 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: Whatโ€™s in Your Basket? (Updated 12/1)

@faeriegirl Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: Holiday 2022 Shopping Advice Thread: Whatโ€™s in Your Basket? (Updated 12/1)

@Mellmars1185 

I grabbed skincare too! I live in the northeast so the winter is already wreaking havoc on my skin smh. 

canโ€™t wait to get my items!!

@Vonneh Thanks for sharing! Good to know that the Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer is a good one! I jope you enjoy your new products also ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Vonneh That is so exciting! Our skin could always use some extra love and care. Did you pick up items you have used before?

I ordered the SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultimate Gel Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in matte black with the 30% off promotion.  I saw it in a Sephora tutorial on YouTube and decided to give it a try.

Sephora Collection has great eyeliners @Mel231 ! I am getting SEPHORA COLLECTION 12 Hour Contour Pencil Eyeliner 01 Black Lace 

This isnโ€™t working for me. 20% works but none of my Sephora Collection items are being discounted at checkout. ๐Ÿ˜ž

@MKC78  Oh no! ๐Ÿ˜“ Thatโ€™s weird! I have had mine discounted once I added the discount code 

Iโ€™m having the same issue. 

Trying to buy a foundation spray for my body. But canโ€™t find a matching shade. Gona use that 20% to help find a perfect one 

Just bought a cream last week and now its 20% off . should I buy another one with the rebate and bring back the unuse one ? #Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum

Keep the bum bum and get yourself something you've been on the fence about trying? ๐Ÿ˜‹ @chewieleroi 

@chewieleroi , I agree with @CynthieLu . This is the perfect time for a Holliday treat! ๐Ÿ˜

@cyoenu, the Dyson hair dryer is a beautiful product. Unfortunately, Dyson looks like it is excluded from the sale.

hi this deal accept for chanel ?

@vscxv553, Chanel appears to be excluded from the sale. Here's the fine print, including exclusions for Sephora and Sephora at Kohl's (from temptalia (dot) com)

from temptaliafrom temptalia

from temptaliafrom temptalia

thank you 

You're welcome; sorry it wasn't great news. @vscxv553 

@TeamBIC I had no idea about the 20% off sale tomorrow.  I need some time to think!  IDK if I should splurge on MAKEUP BY MARIO Ethereal Eyes Eyeshadow Palette (whoops - it's still OOS!) or just try something simple like SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultimate Gel Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil for 30% off.

testing