Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Holiday 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021 Holiday Shopping Advice Thread2021 Holiday Shopping Advice Thread

The holidays are here! Consider this thread your go-to destination for getting (or giving) unbiased shopping advice for all your gifting needs and winter basket-building inspiration! Maybe you’re eager to get started on that gift list and are looking for the perfect presents, or maybe you’re just looking to #treatyourself – either way, don’t be shy! Community’s the place to ask for recommendations, tell us your favorite deals, show off your haul… and don’t forget to share those basket screenshots, swatches, and unboxings. 🎁

Reply below and tell us everything: What are you adding to your basket during the holiday season? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Holiday Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

@TeamBIC At the moment I don't need anything because I got what I wanted from the Friends and Family Sale.  I am still waiting for more holiday releases to see what I can get my family and friends.

I stocked up on everyday things like shampoo and micellar water during the F&F sale, but I'm thinking these items would be nice to have if they're still in stock next month!

19A26437-362E-4B10-8860-C2B9A86C828A.jpeg

Yay - I love sales. Well I did just buy a bunch for F&F but I am trying to decide if the new Sephora Favorites Mini Candle Discovery Set will last until the sale or if I should buy it now! 

I also am hoping the Drunk Elephant Holiday TLC set will release at sephora my then as I always like to stock up on that!

And I may cave and buy a lippie but I'm not sure which. I'm thinking of either another Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint Sheer Oil-Infused Lip Balm or Lancôme L'Absolu Mademoiselle Lip Balm 6 Cosy Cranberry  but I'm not sure!

@Kim888 Ooo I haven't seen the Lancôme lip balm in the teal(?) casing yet. I wonder if it'll be available in Canada as it led me to a "product not carried" page 🤔 That would be the one I'd choose though - a cosy cranberry sounds perfect for fall! 🍁

I hadn't seen that candle set yet, what a fun idea. That'll probably make its way to my cart as well.

@snoflakefaerie I didn't even notice the candle sampler until you brought it up from the previous post.  How cute!  I bet it won't last long, though.  The packaging is fun, too!

@greeneyedgirl107  yeah I think you're right about it not lasting until the sale. Totally would have grabbed it with a F&F code, but I've been so out of the game, I didn't realize it was that time and haven't been active enough to feel ok asking for one. I really hope it does well and Sephora does more of them though because I'd love to try out more candles this way!

@snoflakefaerie Yes, I do look forward to Sephora doing more of these candle sets!

448 Replies
testing