Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Holiday 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

2021 Holiday Shopping Advice Thread2021 Holiday Shopping Advice Thread

The holidays are here! Consider this thread your go-to destination for getting (or giving) unbiased shopping advice for all your gifting needs and winter basket-building inspiration! Maybe you’re eager to get started on that gift list and are looking for the perfect presents, or maybe you’re just looking to #treatyourself – either way, don’t be shy! Community’s the place to ask for recommendations, tell us your favorite deals, show off your haul… and don’t forget to share those basket screenshots, swatches, and unboxings. 🎁

Reply below and tell us everything: What are you adding to your basket during the holiday season? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

Re: Holiday Savings Event 2021 Shopping Advice Thread: What’s in Your Basket?

I have an unexpectedly high amount of products in my cart currently! Still deciding between a few of these but I know for sure I’m getting the red Tatcha mask for myself and the Malin + Goetz soap & lotion set as a gift 🎁 

B4C85040-1B95-4A2F-B020-479B405ED69A.jpeg

DA5E39A6-A3CF-4B79-828C-70F5C977CC19.jpeg

B1F36E74-82F9-4671-9DD8-09E65D994EAE.jpeg

@Guessgal  I didn’t know the tatcha red Camilla was at Sephora 😍

@Guessgal  It happens to the best of us. 🙂  I LOVE the Tatcha mask; it's so pretty!

Well, I'm glad I randomly woke up at 4:00 AM and was able to grab a Sephora Favorites candle set before it disappeared! My order was otherwise practical--I needed some more vitamin C serum, so that Ole Henriksen set was a no-brainer. I might stop at Sephora during my lunch break to take a look.

9A2EF2BF-BB9E-4DF6-87CF-761670802153.jpeg

@txcatx You’ll love the candle set. I’m only VIB and glad I got the set already 

as it’s awesome. I was hoping to get another during the sale but oh well. Hopefully its popularity means Sephora will do more of these candle favorites sets.

@txcatx  That Sephora candle set!!!!! 😍😍

@txcatx I'm glad you scored the SC candles!! And yes, that Ole set is great - it's one of my fave go-to gifts.

@Margalee The Sephora store I visited last week had a bunch of those candle sets in stock, so it might not hurt to try a store if you still want one!

65BE6369-DB53-493C-B48C-A679BEEA7C51.png

6C7597CB-46AA-4526-A5B0-9F75182E7509.png

Re-stocked on my favorite Glow recipe products.

and bought the full size Honey Halo cream, got a sample size a few weeks ago and fell in love. 
A few stocking stuffers for my daughter and the makeup case💕

@Qtheepie  Great stock up!!! And how fun you can buy your daughter stocking stuffers!!!

First little haul! Both the scrub and eye gel are new products to me so I’m excited to try!! 

38B12E43-FD55-4375-B8E4-0BD833AB6433.jpeg

@Kim888 Ooh I'm interested in hearing how you like the Mario brow gel! I've been experimenting with a couple different "lamination" products. I just started using the Benefit Cosmetics 24-HR Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel with Lamination Effect 0.23 oz/ 7 mL and I also love the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze® Extreme Hold Laminated-Look Sculpting Wax Clear  🙂

@AlexBT  Would either of the two products you mentioned help my brows to lie more flat?  Gravity and time are pulling them downwards, and when I caught a side view of them last week I noticed that my brows are sticking out from my face because of it (hard to describe.)  Thanks!

@Ispend2much6 I have super wiry stubborn brow hairs that like to stick in all different directions, and the brow freeze is the best at getting them to lie flat!

I'm so happy I was able to get everything I want! I was hoping to get just about everything through pick up so I don't waste people's time and energy with shipping (gotta save the planet ya know), but at least I got the vast majority through pick up. 

It won't let me upload screenshots, so below is a list of everything I bought.

I'm super excited for the Huda Rose Quartz Palette! 

@amannable  That Tatcha Deep Cleanse has some kind of magic in it; it really helps to make my face clear!

awesome haul @amannable - I really like the sephora brand brushes!

Well, I added this to my basket in a nanosecond🤣. Cross post from the Sephora Found in the wild thread.

Screenshots_2021-11-04-22-08-06.png

Ugh this looks good. I might need this too @Buootiful 😘

It looks really hard to resist @blackkitty2014 and then I also found this and also  looks so adorable!

#lancome holiday kisses juicy tubes set

448 Replies
testing